Park Jimin

My Stripper, My Nanny, My Future

"Tae!!" A sweet high pitched voice called, and Taehyung gave his famous box smile to his friend who is now running towarss him, he stops when he was about to bump his boss. 

"Where is he?!" 

"Who?" Taehyung asked looking at his friend who is panting..but still smiling.

"Come on.. Tae its been 2 years.. I want to meet him!!! He is the one who always save me to those erts right??!! Right??!! He is right??!! Tae!! Where is your best friend!!!" 

"Jimin, how can you say that it was him? That he is the one who always reserved you? You dont even know my best friend or at least his name, how can you be so sure?"

"Its because you dont tell me his name and you told everyone here to not tell me anything about him!! And when he visit here every Friday the both of you will always go to the VIP room where i cant see him very well other than his beautiful eyes and he always wear his stupid face mask" Well yes its true, but Taehyung maybe a noisy person with a very big mouth but he is good in keeping some secrets... well sometimes he is not but still.

"You sound so whipped Park Jimin, stop thinking and go home you still have to visit uncle tomorrow right?" 

"But Tae~.... If its not your best friend then atleast let me meet him.. The one who always reserved me... so i can say thank you.." Jimin whined, he just really want to meet his savior the one who always save his precious from erts who wants to bought him for a night. No Jimin is not that kind of person, he will never give himself to someone who doesnt love him. He maybe gay, but he has some respect to himself.

"No Jimin, he is paying me to protect you and keep his secrets so i will do that. So, go home.."

"Ffiinnnneee... Oh and Tae.. i will not be working tomorrow night..." Taehyung, look at his friend and narrow his eyes. 

"I need to find a part time, my salary is not enough for dad's medical expenses..." 

"Jimin.. You know you should find a job that is regular, im not pushing you out of here but it will help you.. I know you dont like here too, and uncle will not like if he will-"

"He will never tae, im trusting you that you will keep this secret.. I need to go..."

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

A Stripper who is called RED at night swaying his hips from left to right, giving seductive body waves, grinding on the floor. But behind his mask is a very sweet man a loving son, who is taking good care of his father that stays in the hospital for 3 years now. The need of money make him decide to ask help from his friend to find him a job. He is Park Jimin 28 years old and hoping that someday all his problems will be gone and have a good stable job, he graduated with degree but he needs great amount of money so he choose to be a stripper than to be a good employee of a respected company.

"Hi Dad!!! Good Afternoon!!!!" He called his dad  who didnt even wave, smile or greet him back. It was always like this, his dad is diagnosed to be in coma since the accident they experienced 2 years ago that caused his mother's  death. The Park's is not rich but not so poor too they have a small restaurant but since the accident, Jimin's only choice is to sell their restaurant and use the money for his mother burial and his father medical expenses. 

"Appa... Im sorry for what im doing with my life... it just that... I dont know what to do anymore..." He said holding his fathers hand..

"You know dad, i tried to find another part time... They told me they will call me, if i passed the interview. Pray for me okay? I need to have a new work for us... For bills.. Dad.. Please wake up, i need you here" His voice is cracking but he smiled he promised not to cry again, he needs to be strong so he will just smile and hug his dad and recharge. 

"I will stay with you tonight dad... I asked tae to give me night off!! So lets enjoy this okay??!!! Ill just buy my dinner okay.. ill be back" Jimin said and kiss his fathers forehead and leave the room, not forgetting to bid goodbyes to the other patient on the same ward. 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Soeul-ah.. Uncle Tae will get mad come back here!!!" 

"hihihi.. hyemi run.. Soeul is fast!!..hihihi"

"Soeul-ah!!!" A high pitched scream is heard at the hospital cafeteria, followed by a much higher pitched cry that makes people stare at the two little girls. The older one runs to her baby sister and look at the her sister for any wound. The little girl continue to cry and points her left knee to her big sister. 

"Soeul hurt... Hyeminiiee~" Hyemi pull up her sister's dress to see what on her knees. She gasped when she saw a bleeding wound on her little sister knee, she blow the wound and smile to her like what their oppa do when they treating a wound but Soeul is still crying. 

"Hey~.. Is there something wrong here?" A new voice made the two little girls jump a bit, they look at the owner of that sweet, calming voice. 

"cheonsa..." The girls said in chorus.. A beautiful man, an angel thats what in front of them... Soeul curiosity hits and she reach for the mans face and poking his cheeks. When its bounce a bit Soeul giggles, then she poke it again and made her laugh. 

"Soeul no!!.. Im sorry ahjussi..." Hyemi said and pulled her little sister hands and help her to stand but failed but the man is quick to catch the little girl. 

"Ahjussi is a bit old for me.. Call me Jimin oppa, or Uncle Jimin...Whats your name little girls?" Jimin is busy choosing for his dinner when he heard a loud scream and cry, being a kind hearted person he is he look for it and found the two beautiful little girls. The girls look at each other, asking if they should because their father said that never ever talked to strangers. But the man in front of them is an angel, so thier dad will not be mad right?

"My Name is Jeon Hyemi im 7, and this is my little sister Jeon Soeul-" 

"Soeul ffoowww!!! Hihihi" Soeul said showing Jimin his four fingers, Jimin Smiled and ruffles the girls head.. He loves kids, he wants to have one.. but he knows he cant... unless someone will love him and make it happen for him. He sigh and notice Soeul's Left knee there is a patch of small blood and by instinct Jimin look at the little girl left knee. He frowned when he saw the wound and bring the girls to the nearest nurse station, since its just a small cut the nurses just clean it and put some medicines and bandage. On the  process of treating Soeul's wound, she cried and hide her face to Jimin's neck while he pats her back and calming her. Hyemi is afraid of how will their Uncle Tae and Dad will react if they saw this. After the treatment, they sit to the waiting area and wait for the girls guardians.

"Soeul!!! Hyemi!!! Oh my God!! Your dad will kill me!! Its good that- Jimin?!

"Tae!?" 

"What are you doing here? With them?" Taehyung asked pointing to the two girls who are enjoying the ice cream Jimin bought for them. Jimin told him what happened including his job hunt, Tae wants to visit Jimin's dad but he cant because he needs to go to the bar tonight and sent back the kids to Jungkook. Jimin bid goodbye to the kids and Tae when Taehyung remember something.

"Wait Jimin!!! You said you need part time right?" 

"Uh Huh?!" 

"Be the Nanny of this kids" 

"WHAT??!!"