Deep blue eyes

Prearranged
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s pov

“Seulgi?!?” This name escaped from my mouth. Both of my hands covered my mouth in case my heart leapt out of my mouth!

 

They should not be in here, in fact they should be in Japan doing their promotion for their comeback on “Bad Boy”!

 

Snapped my head to my side, wanting to ask Irene for more inputs, but she just closed her eyes and drifted into deep concentration.

 

What is she doing?

Did I miss out anything?

 

I need to get to the bottom of this!


“Irene?” She ignored me.

Maybe Im too soft.

 

Raising my hand, wanting to pat her shoulder but halted abruptly when she slowly opened her eyes freaking me out!

 

 

What the heck!

I did not see them in this color just now!

 

“She is here…” She replied curtly to Seulgi and turned her head to face the latter instead, totally treating me as invisible.

 

Feeling like a dumb but I still follow her glance and looked at Seulgi.  Seulgi pulled her hat letting her long jet back hair flowed down smoothly.

 

Wow! She is not a girl crush for nothing.

 

The next moment stunned me more in fact scared me till death.

 

“Wh….what are u doing, Seulgi?”  My reflex kicked in, pointing my finger at her frantically, I retreated and my back hit the door.

 

Is she on some kind of drug?

Could not be. Irene and she are one of the cleanest idol I had ever know.

 

Looking at Irene, hoping to find help but she left my side and moved swiftly next to her group mate instead!

 

“Are you girls crazy? Today is not April Fool!” The second statement is burped out of my current crazy situation.

 

“You killed lots of people on last April Fool.” Irene replied me amusedly.

 

“Irene, are you serious now? What are you talking about? Who did I kill? ” flabbergasted by her answer but I could not just let her frame me for something I did not do, let alone such a big crime.

 

“You kill all the kryber shippers on that day!” Seulgi answered me with her poker face and she aimed the pistol at me.

 

 

“WHAT!”

“Hey you know that it is the company decision, don’t you? You are also in this line. You should know how this industry work!” Raising my hands in defeat for reminding a painful past that I so wanted to forget.

 

“WAIT!”

“You shipped me with Amber?!?”

 

Seulgi’s eyes dark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter