Deep blue eyes p3

Prearranged
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s pov

My mind filled me with a scene.

 

Then a strong gush of wind blew me towards the ancient looking dressing lady. So fast that I closed my eyes. When it died down, I reopened my eyes. Lifting my hands to see my own and I was utterly shocked! I’m in the body of the lady that I just saw in my mental eye!!

 

A second blow of shock startled me, I saw her! The lady with the deep blue eyes!! The one that I was searching high and low for just now. She is standing right in front of me.

 

My mouth moved on her own,  “Wae are you here?”

 

“XXXXX” she answered, approached me and tried to hold my arm but her hand passed through me!

 

I was bothered that for some weird reason, I could not hear her at all and in fact feeling upset that she could not touch me.

 

Her eyes widened and questioned, “XXXX” She tried again and again but her hands kept passing through mine.

 

“Your eyes… deep blue eyes… you have awakened the powers within you… that is wae u can enter in here.” I spoke as if I am just a spectator watching all this unfolded.

 

“XXXX” She opened to speak again, she getting frustrated not able to have skin ship with me.

 

I mentally did a smirk and feeling fluttered inside out.

 

“We are now in a state of stateless, you are in my unconscious mind. The dream world that I had built using my powers that no other could enter…..You could entered because you have awakened my powers within you and thus gain entry.” I explained in one shot.

 

Wow!

What am I talking about?

 

She nodded and exclaimed, “XXXXXX”

 

She looked so cute even without me hearing from her. She is beautiful and wait, she looks handsome and somehow I felt I have seen her before.

 

I looked at her with much gratitude, my tears b under my eyes.

 

“You came here to tell me this?”  I quizzed out of the blue.

 

“XXXXXX”  She was cut off by me. “Is Solar your first love?”

 

“XXXXXX” For some weird reason, I felt disappointed and asked again. “Can you do something for me?”

 

“XXXXXX” She piped and looked at me waiting for me.

 

“I want you to be happy” I spoke.

 

“XXXXXX.” I smiled genuinely.

 

Wow! To think I could smile at her so freely?

Im an ice princess, cold and aloof.

How could I smile at her like so easily?

Just right after she took my heart, then disappeared and now mysteriously appear again here?

 

I remained expressionlessly and continued, “Now close your eyes and promise me not to open your eyes until ….”

 

“XXXXXX?” She had a teasing look and quickly shut her eyes.  She waited for me patiently. 

 

My body moved a step closer to her, seeing her close up as if for the last time. A wrenching heart breaking grief spread within me, making me feeling so horrible that I had never experienced. This affliction is even more painful than all my heartbreaks I had in my previous relationships.

 

My left hand raised to trace her face taking extra care that she will not feel my touch on her.

 

Wae am I feeling that? A feeling of yearning to go with her but I can’t and I have to let her go. This is the same feeling I get when I saw you just now, our first meeting. Im feeling like I love you and you felt the same for me. I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter