Irene?!?

Prearranged
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s pov

 

 

“Are you kidding me?” I heaved deeply trying to keep calm.

 

“Sulli is suddenly offered with an extremely attractive opportunity. She needs to go for it. ”Victoria, my manager patting my shoulder smoothening me.

 

I know I should be happy for her, my main dancer but Im too overwhelmed by the last minute change. Im not sure if I could not handle it cos that performance is a very special one. I agreed to do it cos my dance partner is Sulli, a close friend of mine.

 

 

“Then how about the performance? Are we able to push it away?”

“No we cant, if we do, we need to pay a big sum…” Victoria bit her finger, a sign when she is anxious.

“Then?” Staring at Victoria.

“Stop your deadly icily glare. I will fix it… I will definitely fix it” She cast her determined face to me, totally convinced me.

“But you need to agree with my arrangement.” She threw this at me and left.

“Whatever.” I went on to prepare my photoshoot.

 

--

 

At the studio, preparing for the performance with a heavy heart.

 

What will happen later?

 

“Krys!” Victoria happy chirping broke my train of thoughts.

“Vic unnie, so what should we do?”

“Krys, all is set. Later you just do your part, sing as per practise. We will drop the main dancer part.”  My manager did a thumb up with a big smile and wink.

“Sure, that will solve the problem!” I beamed as I’m confident that I can nail the performance now that the unknown issue is resolved.

 

Vic patted my head and left the dressing room. My top is a simple wine red button up shirt and bottom is a lighter red causal jean. I like this outfit. It made me feel comfy, not so showy that need me to keep on checking on myself if my dress or short is too short or top is too low and revealing. 

 

After changing to the stage costume, I sat down relaxing myself and the make-up artist came in a couple pf minutes later. She started working on me. Sleepiness visited me and I closed my eyes to get some rest.

 

“Thud!” A loud knocking woke me up.

 

Damn!!!
Who is it that?

 

My make-up artist has already finished. I looked into the mirror in front of me and is happy that my hair is also done. As usual, I looked fabulous. That made me forget my annoyance of the noise that woke me.

 

Adjusting to a comfortable pos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter