Turning point?

Prearranged
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s pov

“Yah~” I groaned while pulling my hair. I did not sleep well yesterday due to a bizarre dream. The image of a female crying sorrowfully while she was back facing me and calling my name repeatedly.

 

What a weird dream. I shook my head and proceeded to do my morning routine before going downstairs to the dining area.

 

My eyes widened as if lottery when I saw the dining table.

 

 

The utensils were already there waiting for me.

 

OMG! This is so good!

There was a note at the side of the table which I sat yesterday.


“Hope you like American breakfast. Not sure what you like so I make a little of everything I know. Enjoy~ ^_^”

If people did not know about our relationship, they would think that we are newly wedded couple.

My lips stretched herself forming a smile on her own. My mouth kept eating, my eyes targeting on my next victim to be gobble and my hands busying cutting the food.

 

*Door sliding sound from the entrance facing the beach*

 

My eyes involuntarily stopped at the intruder.  She was wearing a loose plain white t shirt matched with a short navy blue shorts.

 

She looked amazing good! And her attractiveness levelled up when sweats flowed down from her flawless forehead, tracing the sides of her small face, down her prominent jawline and landed on her top making it slightly translucent.

 

“Is there anything on my face?” She scrunched her nose cutely and touched her face.

 

D*mn she looks hell of hwat now!

YAH! SOOJUNG!

Calm down!!!

 

“Did you just drop into the garbage? ” Pinching my nose in disgust and swatting the imaginary smelly air in front of me.

 

“I went for a morning jog. I …” She looked down and rubbed her neck nervously.

 

“Get away from me. You stinko..Don’t pollute my air.” Throwing daggers at her with my cold stare.

 

“I’m so…rry” Her face crimsoned, bowed abruptly and scooted off.

--

MoonByul’s pov

 

“What the heck! She just went off to school without me!” I pouted and ride to school by myself.

--

 

I have combed the whole school compound and yet could not find a trace of her. “Meow~” Oh yes! The kitten!

 

Following the sound, I found a kitten on top of tree. With an agile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter