Im Moon Byul-yi

Prearranged
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim’s pov

In a certain lecture room…

 

A fair skinned slim man checking himself out on his phone, combing his hair with his free hand and spoke,” Hey you guys heard about it? Our class having a new transfer student! It is so unusually that our university take in new student at this timing when the exams are creeping so d*mn near.” He smiled widely. *SNAP* He ended his daily routine with a selfie on his phone. Passing his phone to his seatmate, “Jonghyun, I look beautiful today right?” Jonghyun blushed, nodded and replied, “Yes Key, you look fabulous everyday…”

The 2 boys, Onew and Taemin sitting behind them, groaned and both rolled their eyes.

Key continued, “I am beautiful to all boys and Amber to all girls.”

Jonghyun shook his head, “She only has eyes on Highness.”

Onew shared, “You know that the new transfer came to school on a bike?”  he showed his phone to the boys showing an image of

 

 

“Gosh, she has a prominent jawline!” Key shrieked.

“She looks kind of cool!” Jonghyun praised.

“A bike? Does it mean that she might be a scholarship student rather than coming from an influential family? ” Taemin grabbed the phone.

 At this moment, someone entered the room.

“Here comes our prince charming!” A group of girls in the room shrieked, covering their mouth, eyes widening at the entrant.

 Minho strolled in lazily, went passed the 4 boys, did their high five and took a sit in behind Onew and Taemin.

“Is my highness here?” Minho asked.

Before the boys could reply, almost all the girls exclaimed, “Here come the highness’s  protector, Amber!” “And here is our highness, Jung behind Amber. Her Father owned this university, she is rich and beautiful and yet she is so friendly.” Almost all boys cheered, eyes glued to Amber and the lady behind her.

The “highness” walked in coolly and when she saw someone, she grinned revealing her deep dimples and burst out, “Hwasa! You are early today!” She trotted over and sat next to Hwasa. Amber went over near her, cleared and spoke, “Highness, your seat is over there.”

The “highness” snapped her head over to Amber, pouted and answered, “Deh~” She obediently went to her seat that Amber has pointed. Amber smiled and did high fives with Key, Jonghyun, Onew, Taemin and Minho before she sat next to her “highness” with a poker face. The “highness” poke Amber on her side and whined cutely, “I’m sorry.  Just get too excited to see Hwasa. Don’t be mad, K?”

“You sure look like a puppy. Did you learn this expression from my puppy, JackJack?”Amber smiled and ruffled her seatmate hair. 

“Don’t mess with her else’s she bite.” An angelic voice joked. Luna made her way and sat next to Hwasa.

“Mianhe, my highness Jung” Amber bowed.

At this moment, the door was sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter