Doctor~

Prearranged
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s pov

I was 15 minutes early for my appointed time. While I was pacing up and down the empty corridor, the door that I was supposed to enter clicked open by its own as if welcoming me. I did not mean to eavesdrop. I merely wanted to know if she is good enough for me.

Crept stealthily near the door and pretended to check my nails while scanning around to ensure there was no one else around.

I heard 2 distinct female voices, one of them was really energetic in telling her experience and another was of lower tone and sounded appealing to render help. Based on my judgement, I labelled the first as the patient (PT) and second as the Psychiatrist (PS).

 

PT: The aliens are telling me that they are going to abduct me tonight.

PS: That sounds terribly frightening.

PT: I’ve never felt so frightened in all my life.

PS: I can understand that you feel frightened, although I myself can’t hear the aliens you speak of.

PT: You mean, you can’t hear them?

PS: No.

PT: Wait, did you hear something?  Someone just spoke!

PS: What did that someone say?

PT: OMG! She said I’m transform into a cat girl to fight the aliens! I am a cat girl!

PS: Her? I thought you mentioned them?

PT: Them is referring to the aliens. Her is talking about Ann.

PS: Ann? You know her? She is your friend? Can you describe Ann to me?

PT: Yes, Ann is my friend. She has bright blue eyes and wavy platinum blonde hair styled in bushy pigtails, with parted side bangs on the right side of her face. She accessorizes with a single yellow hair clip above her left ear, as well as small circular earrings on both ears. I like her emerald eyes.

PS: Ann has blue or green eyes?

PT: Gray. Blue without the regular amount of collagen making it reflects green well and looks blue under certain light. Does it mean she also has a much higher chance of cataracts and glaucoma?

PS: Can how you get to know this Ann?

PT: When I transformed into cat girl, she is my team mate to fight the bad guys. You hear her?

PS: No, not at all. Have you tried ignoring them, the aliens and Ann?

PT: If I listen to my music they don’t seem so loud, and I feel a bit calmer.

PS: What about when we talk together, like now?

PT: That’s very helpful too.

PS: Alright, if you hear them talking to you again, maybe you can start a conversation with someone around you.

PT: Ok doc.

PS: It is about time. Haka, let’s wrap up. We’ll meet at the same time of next week, alright?

PT: Sure doc, btw if you see me in cat girl transformation, please call me Haru instead.

PS: Sure Haka. Please remember to talk to someone around you when you start to hear “them”.

PT: Ok doc.

Upon hearing the ending of their session, I quickly jumped and landed my on the seat, pretending to check on my phone. A young lady who seemed of age 20 popped out of the room. She held her head really low that I cannot see her face. She had chin-length curly light auburn hair and brown eyes. She wore her winter school's uniform modified to her taste; a pink turtleneck cardigan with short puffed sleeves and a long-sleeved white shirt underneath. The cardigan is zipped open up to her navel and has two large pockets on the front. She wore the standard black and red tartan skirt, white tights with a black flower pattern and black Mary Jane shoes.

She walked gracefully down the corridor and accidentally knocked the edge of one of the seats while she made a corner turn. My eyes popped out when I saw her.

 

 

Did she just transform into a cat girl?

 

Rubbing my eyes to look again but she was gone. “Kystal shi?” a low voice broke my trance. My pale face went paler as if being caught of stealing from a cookie jar, I nodded and followed doc into the room. Lying on the reclining arm chair, I waited for doc to start but she replied, “Kystal shi, I’m sorry. I need to pay a visit to the ladies, please ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter