Revelations....

Prearranged
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov

 

My breathing almost stopped when I saw her. The angel placed a teapot near her Father on the dining table before she sat down. Upon seeing me gawking at her, she blushed and looked down.

 

“She is beautiful isn’t it? She is my eldest. Jessica, meet Byulie.” Mr Jung broke my trance and brimmed with pride. My face flushed with hot blood knowing that Uncle Jung caught me checking out his daughter right under his nose.

 

I nodded immediately and complimented, “Miss Jung must have gotten all the good genes from her mum.” Mr Jung’s eyes widened and nodded in agreement.

 

This is when Miss Jung looked me in the eyes, happy that I praised her mum. My heart raced and my face flushed.

 

“Stop that dirty look!” An angry female voice reverberated in the dining area and she made her grand entrance from the kitchen. Time halted and my vision tunnelled as if I can only see her.

 

I gulped a big time. “She is?” My mouth echoed my thoughts.  My eyes followed her as she placed the tray of cupcakes and sat next to Miss Jung.  She was glaring me icily all these while sending me chill down my spine.

 

“She is my younger daughter.” He looked at me apologetically.  “Krystal. Don’t be rude, she is my in law. Your future …” Mr Jung’s statement was cut.

 

“Daddy, are you out of your mind? To be in law with her? Just look at her! The way she looked at Unnie is like peeling everything off her. Even though Unnie likes girls but she is just not Unnie’s type!” Krystal spat and eyed vehemently at me.

 

I swallowed an imaginary lump and was about to retort when Mr Jung raised her voice louder than before. “Krystal, can you let Daddy finish talking?”

 

The younger one gave me the last murderous glare before giving her Dad her attention and nodded like an obedient child.

 

Wait!

Jessica likes girls?

 

Mr Jung smiled and continued, “Thanks my precious jewel. Byulie is my laws and she is not marrying Jessica.”

 

Krystal’s mouth dropped so wide that even a baby elephant can enter easily.

“What the heck! You mean you want me to marry her instead?” Krystal burst out in disbelief, hands outstretched to release her big shock. She stormed over to me, towered over me and uttered in a hostile manner, ”Do you know who I am?”

 

Leaning back to put myself in a safe distance and then I nodded. “You are Krystal Jung, youngest daughter of Mr Jung. Rising model and actress!”

 

“So you know who am I. Who are you to be compatible with me? And I don’t swing your way. ” She spoke in attempt to belittle me.

 

You little spoiled brat!

 

I kept my cool not wanting to spoil this nice first meeting.

 

“Krystal, that is so rude of you!” An elder woman voice could be heard from the main entrance.  I could not help but to turn over to see his female who seemed to have the most authority in this house. Turning around and after seeing the female owner of this house, I then understand where did both young Jung inherited their looks.

 

“Highness Jung?!?” I exclaimed as I saw her walking in with authoritarian Mrs Jung.

 

“Uncle!” Highness Jung greeted warmly with her signature deep dimples. She hopped like a kid into Mr Jung’s embrace.

Uncle?!?

 

“Wheein ah~ how is your parents?” Mr Jung inquired Hig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter