Miss Jung?!?

Prearranged
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul’s pov

I was sitting back at my seat admiring the outside view from the class window.

~Sigh, it is summer now. Wae do I have be in here acting like a kindergarteners when I could be out there in the beach admiring those gorgeous bodies.

Resting my flawless face on my hands and sulked while eyes set upon the door seeing my classmates strolling in until one got my attention.

She is really to pretty to be a teacher.

A loop side smile crept onto my face while my eyes fixated at Ms Kim who is busying writing on the white board. She had medium shoulder length brown hair and just with light make up but they were more than enough to make her natural beauty stood out.

“Nice view huh?” Amber elbowed me forcing me to face her. She wriggled her brows and her eyes rolled in the direction of my teacher.

 

“Ms Kim is cute, right?” Jung added, winked at me adding in the teasing.

I nodded and spoke, “She is.” My attention back to our teacher, totally ignoring the duos.

 

“Hey, give my phone back!” Minho roared and dive into Key trying to snatch his phone back.

“Look like our prince heart now throb for another girl for setting his wall paper as her!” Key shrieked dramatically and tossed the phone to Jonghyun and the later sneaked a peek before he tossed it to Taemin as well.

“She is sure a beauty!” Taemin complimented and Jonghyun nodded as well.

When the frustrated Minho was about to get his hands on his phone, Taemin threw it to Amber.

Her eyes fixed on the phone for a brief while before she glared at Minho and snorted, “Minho, you are such a flicker minded. Thought you takes a fancy of our highness?” Jung took over the phone and stared at his phone for a good minute. Her face froze and her daily smile retreated.

 

“She is really beautiful.” Jung muttered.

 

What is all the commotion about? I craned my neck to peek on the phone.

 

 

Man, she is really pretty all right. Pretty cold as if there is nothing in the whole world that could interest her.

 

Wait!

Did I see her before?

Steadying my breathing, staring a blank spot and focusing to run through my memory. My memory did not failed me and an image popped out.

 

She is the girl I saw with the kitten the other day!

Does it means she is from our sch...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter