Day 1 of Moonstal

Prearranged
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s pov

 

“D*mn, wae does everyone want a piece of me?” I am so frustrated by the movies, dramas and advertising offers especially the nagging of my managing agency pressuring me to open up more of my personal time to take up more of these lucrative offers. My money face manager even suggested me to stop schooling!

 

Of cos, I kept it from them that I’m the younger princess of Jung’s empire. The wealth of Jung’s empire is enough for my 3 lives time. The hiding of my sister and my identities since young was to protect us from unnecessary dangers such as being kidnap and more importantly, my parents would like us to enjoy normal lives. 

 

Standing in front of the villa that I dreamt of owning, I can’t help but a smile creeping up my face.

 

You will be mine in 3 months’ time, baby~

 

I recalled the conversation with my parents.

“Mum~ I don’t want to be get marry off so young~” I backhugged my mum, put up my aergyo face and pleaded like a baby.

 

“Darling~, please listen to Daddy’s explanation.” My Dad pat my back. “We have no choice but to do that. We, Jung’s are in debt to the Moon’s family. My Father and late old master Moon were besties and our families were so close that I even used to call him as Father Moon.  Father Moon once saved Father Jung’s life before when he was kidnapped by paying huge amount of ransom. Then they immigrated to States and our relationship thinned and later totally dropped due to our busyness.

 

Recently, I got a call from Mr Moon asking for an astronomical loan amount as his business is facing danger. The amount is so great that might risk our business operation as well. Then he suggested of merger. When I rejected, he told me that he found a will of our late Fathers stating their grand children to get marry. And if we can be related and performed the merger, it will definitely benefit both of our businesses. But if I refused, he will sue us of breaking our promise.” Dad sighed.

 

My eye popped like goldfish and gritted my teeth.

 

Mum turned around and hugged me, “Darling, not to worry, I would not let you marry someone you don’t like.”

 

“Yea, though Mr Moon is desperate, he is still reasonable. I had talked to him for quite a while and finally he agreed to come to a consensus. He stated to let our children meet up first and try if they can get along and then plan the next step, if marriage is possible. That is wae your mum came up with the plan of you and Moonbyul to stay together for the 3 months.

 

We are definitely not prepared for you and a man to stay together and thus request for Moonbyul, his sister instead. We thought you are a better candidate to carry out this plan. We need you, your fabulous acting skills to let the Moon’s think that this marriage is not possible. And also your sister is already plagued by our business issues and thus we thought of you. So once the Moon acknowledged that the marriage is not possible, we will still try our best to loan them money to tide over their business crisis.”  Dad told me his plan.

 

So this is an acting mission.

It is a piece of cake for me.

 

I mentally smiled and pressed on the bell.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter