Titled, Forever

POMME | MOMENT OF TRUTH IN MANILA

After their heart tugging performance, Dara went off the lift and proceeded to the dressing room to get changed. Her performance is now over and she wanted to immediately review the output.

She was hearing Jiyong shout “Baby” numerous times which made her smile.

 

Already clad in her oversized polo and super short denim bottom, Dara prepares to head home.

She will be visiting her newly built resthouse in the North. She wanted to invite Jiyong but he had to catch an early flight tomorrow to Jakarta.

 

She is patiently waiting for the concert to end so she can personally bid goodbye to Jiyong. Sitting across the vanity mirror, she busy herself by fixing her hair. Until a knock came.

 

“Hello Dara!” Gee Eun, YG’s top stylist and Jiyong’s good friend walked towards her.

“Oh Unnie!” she welcomed her with a hug.

“Mind if you join us at Jiyon’s dressing room?” Gee Eun arched an eyebrow knowing their relationship status perfectly but careful enough not to divulge it to everyone inside Dara’s room.

“Neh Unnie!” she gladly complied.

 

The concert is nearing its last part and Dara was clueless as to why she was summoned in Jiyong’s room.

Gee Eun browsed the rack for clothes. She plastered a wide smile while holding a grafitti-ish, street style- hoodie.  “Here. Wear it Dara.” She handed the hoodie to her still in tact in its golden hanger. 

 

“N-n-n-ow? As in now?” Dara was ever confused. She tried to look for Jjangmae to confirm but the big guy was left in her dressing room. 

“What for Unnie?” She’s skeptic and scrunched her nose.

 

“Ah! We would just like to see the fit and if looks good on you.” Gee Eun reasoned out. Without further questioning, Dara went inside the comfort room and changed. She removed her polo and wore the hoodie. It falls perfectly above her knees. The sleeves are pretty much on the right cut. Good thing she decided to wear a sneaker so it matches beautifully.

 

Dara went outside surprised to see Jiyong changing into an almost identical hoodie. They were in a hurry though so he was immediately sent to vanity mirror for a quick make up retouch.

 

 “Uhm” she broke her silence.

Jiyong saw the girl through the mirror and screamed, “perfect!”

 

Dara was startled with the shout so she immediately approached the now refreshed G-dragon.

“Mind to explain?” she folded her arms and arched her brown eyebrows - eager to know what is really going on.

 

It was like a telepathy when all of his staff went out leaving only the two of them. One concert coordinator opened the door a little. “We’ll start in five.” He shouted. Jiyong nod to acknowledge the five minutes allowance before encore.

 

“Babe” He stoop up and reached for Dara’s hands closing the gap between them.  He let her sit on the chair sideways and he plopped himself to the floor facing her.

Wait. You’re not proposing now. Are you?” Dara cut him off in a playful voice.

“Ah.” Jiyong lightly pinch her nose. “Do you want me to?” He returned the teasing.

“Yah!” Dara’s cheeks flushed pink. She lightly hit Jiyong’s arm.

He smiled and lifted his head up to meet her eyes. “Perform with me in the encore babe.” His hazel brown eyes glistened with hope and love.

 

Dara’s expression went wider. formed an “O”. She stood excitedly along with Jiyong and pulled him into a tight embrace. “Oh my God!” “Babe!” “Thank you!” “Thank you!” She chirped in glee. Jiyong could only smile as he tightens the hug. “All for you, babe.” He murmured right into her ear.

 

As if was the cue, Gee Eun entered the dressing room. “You look great together!” “Let’s take a photo!” She excitedly announced. Jiyong handed his phone and Dara did the same.

 

They took a small time to capture the moment. The shots turned really sweet and natural.

Dara browsed their cute pictures. “If everyone just knew the happiness that comes with these photos”. She thought.

 

--

 

Dara opened “Crooked” to everyone’s surprise. It was the first time Jiyong had a guest for the encore – not complaining though. The fans are beyond glad to see Dara again.

Dara and Jiyong that is.

 

As if the guest isn’t enough, the cheer grew loudly when Jiyong came out to the stage wearing the same outfit as hers.

 

“OHMYGAD Naka couple shirt sila!!!” A fan shouted (Trans: OMG! They’re wearing couple shirt!)

“HALA PAREHAS SILA!” Another added. (Trans: They’re the same!)

“AQWSEDCVFRTGHYK^#2%7^(“ (Trans: Nothing, she’s just ugly sobbing)

“………..” (Trans: Just another fan that went to DG heaven)

 

Jiyong allowed Dara to take part from the song.

He lead her to communicate and wave to their audience. Because of the screams, he had to whisper to Dara all the time which only made the cheer louder.

 

Neo hana mitgo manyang haengbokhaesseotdeon naega
Useupge namgyeojyeosseo

 

 

Dara was caught offguard when Jiyong kneeled in front of her.

She immediately looked for the screen just in case a special background will be played.

She has to admit though, during her guesting, she felt a little tense about Jiyong proposing to her on the spot.

Dara then realized the GD was just encouraging her to belt the lines and enjoy the performance.

 

Saekkisongarak geolgo maengsehaesseotdeon nega
Gyeolgugen

Yeongwonhan geon jeoldae eobseo
Gyeolguge neon byeonhaetji
Iyudo eobseo jinsimi eobseo
Sarang gateun sori ttawin jibeo chyeo
Oneulbameun ppittakhage

 

Following the energetic number would be the curtain call.

Jiyong introduced and thank everyone for possibly one of the best concert tour he had. Sans from having his girlfriend by his side too.

 

When it was time to take the final bow, Jiyong and Dara was lost in their own little world that they forgot to sync with the rest of the crew. Dara was quick to catch up but Jiyong immediately kneeled beside her.

 

Pandemonium erupted. The shrieks, cheers, chants and screams was just too loud. It was so loud that the coliseum’s roof may flew off anytime.  It was so intense enough to break Araneta Center in half.

 

Everyone thought Jiyong will propose to Dara that night.

 

Hearing the crowd, Jiyong recalled his initial plan. How fun and touching would it be to receive such great approval from his very own VIPs. He must admit that he regretted not pushing through with his original plan.

 

“NOW”. He said. Executing plan B.

 

He purposely made his voice loud and clear to defy the loud crowd. “Untitled 2014 is next.” “Would you do it with me?” He added his gestures to ensure Dara will not miss the point.

 

The moment she nodded, a smile crept on Jiyong’s face.

 

“This is it.” He mumbled to himself.

 

Dara agreed to stay with him for the final stage.

 

*Confetti* *Confetti* *Confetti*

To everyone’s surprise, a hi—tech dancer suddenly throws a handful of white confetti to the busy couple. Anyone didn’t miss the reference as  an after-wedding ceremony.

 

Another batch of loud cheers filled the Arena.

 

Jiyong who secured Dara’s yes for the final performance proceeded with his plan.

 

He looked at the dancers and mouthed “Start”.

 

Due to the immense giddiness and feels, the audience chant “Daragon” louder.

 

Dara sensed that this was the cue for the “proposal” she was thinking days ago.

 

Unable to process everything in a blur, Dara is consumed with fear and worry. It made her step back and stop whatever it is that is going to happen. She was quick enough to create a distraction

 

“Ginalingan eh!” She talked. “Uwian na, uwian na!” Dara turned to Jiyong. “Uwi na ako!” (Trans: Someone made his best foot forward. Let’s pack up! I’ll be going home!)

 

Everyone laughed at Dara’s sudden joke. She leaves her spot while the girls of Crazy are talking through it with her. They tried to buy some time on stage but she continued marching towards the backstage leaving everyone confused - and Jiyong a little bit sad.

 

 

Right before starting, Jiyong ordered a staff to proceed with the usual arrangement. He ended MOTTE in MANILA with a song he wrote about her.

 

About someone he loved everyday of every minute.

About someone who changed his heart and life effortlessly.

 

I know it’s hard and difficult
To come into me
I know you’re afraid
And don’t wanna be hurt anymore

 

About someone he once dreamed of building his family with.

About someone he ended up hurting so bad.

 

Even on the day I left you
I made you cry with cruel words
But I regretted it as soon as I turned around, I’m sorry

 

About someone he is longing to touch and kiss again goodnight.

About someone he wished to see countless sunsets and sunrises with.

 

Please, just once more
If I could see you again
I don’t care if I lose my everything
I wish I could meet you in my dreams
And love you again
Just like this

 

About someone he fervently prays to come back.

About someone he is ready to trade his own life, just to be with again.

 

It might be easier to die
Than to receive your forgiveness
I’m singing this song
But I don’t know if my true feelings will reach you

 

 

About someone he would gladly kneel for forgiveness.

About someone he will choose over anything in a blink of an eye.

 

I hope you’ll be happy
I couldn’t even say those common lies
I’m only praying that you’ll come back, I’m sorry

 

 

About someone he vowed to protect in his lifetime.

And even after that.

 

Now it’s over, it’s the last time
I can’t believe it
I can’t let go
Cause you never know
Someone like you for me, someone like me for you
There won’t ever be a love like that again
Nobody knows
We always know

 

About someone he would be willing to wait…

Even if it takes forever.

 

Please, just once more
If I could see you again
I don’t care if I lose my everything
I wish I could meet you in my dreams
And love you again

 

About someone he plans to chase and love even more in his next life.

About a beautiful soul that gave him another chance despite all the pain he caused.

 

After this time passes
And I only I can forget everything
Those memories, those happy memories
Or in the next life
I hope I can meet you and love you again
Just like before

 

About his world,

his escape,

his sanity, and

the only truth in their world full of pretenses and doubts.

About his Sandara Park.

 

 

--

 

Double update because you deserve it!

Thank you guys, for not dropping this fic although it has been a while. 

I am determined to finish it now. please give me little more time. kkk

Comment and upvote for inspiration juseyo~!