Be My Guest

POMME | MOMENT OF TRUTH IN MANILA

 

And where is my freshly brewed Americano, with one scoop each of sugar and milk, less ice?” A low, y voice whispered in her ear as he snake both his hands, owning her small waist.

 

Dara was stuck in her place. Almost losing the grip to the coffee he is asking for.

 

Jiyong is here.

She thought.

She wanted to jump in happiness.

She wanted to leap and hug him.

She wanted to tell him how much she missed him.

 

BUT DAMN THEIR BOSS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.

 

Although with eyes still closed, YG knew what Jiyong did, like a monk in deep concentration.

Jiyong-ah. I said no skinship.”

Jiyong broke free from his back hug and whined like the child he is.

 

Ahhhh Hyung!” “I thought its okay as long as there is no camera around!”

 

I have CCTVs around here Kwon Jiyong” He smirked at Jiyong’s feeble attempt to excuse his clinginess.

 

Dara who was temporarily frozen went back to reality and glanced at Jiyong who is now sitting on the couch across the President. She then unwrapped the last sandwich ang gave it to Jiyong along with his iced americano.

 

So when did you came back?” Dara gave the sandwich which he quickly reached. She seated beside him, her eyes never leaving his.

 

Just a while ago. I went straight here since Hyung said I need to meet him, asap.” He explained before taking a big bite off the healthy sandwich.

 

and you didn’t even bother to tell me you’re coming?!” There was a slight irritation coming off from Dara’s voice, coupled with a creased forehead and crossed arms.

 

Jiyong was quick to notice Dara’s annoyance.

“Aigooooo!” and he put down his food to reach for Dara. He pulled her closer, hugged her sideways and rested his chin on her shoulder.

My girlfriend is so cute! Do you miss me that much? Hmmm? Hmm?” He pouted, while he is on full aegyo.

 

Yang Hyun Suk could only fake cough to remind the couple that they are in his office, just in case before things became intimate.

 

Oh!” Dara took note of the hint.

Mianhe, Sajang!" She smiled back and retorted a deadly glare to Jiyong.

 

Ahhhh Hyoooooong!” Jiyong is back at his whining self again.

 

You are a Dragon on stage but always a lovesick puppy to Dara. Hmm. What a great description once you come out.” Yang Hyun Suk teased, letting out his signature, annoying laugh.

 

Jiyong, By the way. Your next stop is in Manila right? The promoter is asking if a guest is possible at your concert.”

 

This is what Jiyong loves about YG, and Yang Hyun Suk in particular – they have so much respect to his craft that every details and decisions on his work must bear a final approval from him.

 

It is what keeps him, Bigbang, and other YG artists stay for a longer time because they have control freedom on their work – and they are branded at YG not idols, but artists. YG knows how to express creativity and enhance their respective talents.

 

He paused for a solid one minute – switching glances between the window and Dara’s beautiful face.

Of course. I wouldn’t mind having a guest – that'll make the tour extra fun.” He answered YG, his forefinger curved to his lips.

 

Okay then. That is settled. I'll have my secretary email you the details today so you can plan on the setlist and adjust.” YG disclosed while stretching his arms and neck.

 

Dara..”

YG called out her attention.

Dara straighten up herself on the couch, attentive of what he was about to say.

“Neh, Sajangnim?”

 

Please tell your manager and staff you are not going on a vacation in the Philippines.”

YG said in a very serious mode.

 

Dara's mouth gasp open, speechless. She already planned the whole trip, including a mini vacation with her friends, and a much needed healing time for Jiyong.

 

Ottokke? she thought. Dara is not used in YG getting in the way for her projects and vacation – to him it was always an “Ok Go” situation.

 

He perfectly knows its the only time we can be together again.

He knows I'm the most excited for this concert stop.

I worked really hard so it won't be so difficult when I ask for vacation.

UGGGH. Can I break one of his beloved toys just this once? CL did it before, he would not mind if I destroy one too, wouldn't he!?

UGH! SAJANGNIMMMMMM!!!!

 

She was burning with flames inside, but her face remains stoic.

Jiyong placed his arm over her shoulder but that is not enough to keep her calm.

She focuses on YG, observing his expression, he was clearly trying not to laugh.

What's with that expression?” Her forehead creased.

She then turn to Jiyong, who was quick to catch her glimpse.

As an assurance, Jiyong softly her shoulders, then down to her arm. He lightly squeezed them and let out a boyish grin, coupled with a chuckle.

 

Hyung! Spill it!” “This woman will punch me in the face anytime now.” Jiyong directed to YG.

 

Yah! Dara-ah, Loosen up! I'm not yet done. I said.. you are not in the Philippines for a vacation... 

You will be....

the special guest.”

Yang Hyun Suk made sure every word is crystal clear because Dara's look is now like a dark creature ready to unleash the underground world.

 

Silence...

 

One,

 

Two..

 

It took three seconds before she was able to process the greatest news she ever received this year.

Special guest means performing, Performing means she will be on stage again – doing what she loves, singing and meeting fans. Oh boy! Butterflies aren't enough – the whole zoo might be inside her stomach now.

 

Overjoyed, Dara quickly stood up from the couch. Both her palms covering , exposing only her bewildered, round eyes. hang open, while looking alternately to YG and Jiyong.

 

진짜로?” (Jjinjaro?/Really?)

 

YG could only nod, and pointed his index finger at Jiyong, implying that he was the one who made it happen.

 

Wearing his gummy smile, Jiyong stood up next to Dara. He cupped her flawless, rosy cheeks.

Yeah, actually me and hyung are talking about it before you went up here.”

He calmly explain while still holding on to Dara's pretty face.

 

Originally, they wanted Ji-Eun (IU) to be the guest, but it is the Phillipines – you are a princess there, sure its disrespectful to bring some other artist when they have their own krung krung right?”

 

Dara bit her lower lip, unsure of her next words. “B-b-but.. do you think its okay?” she stuttered while looking straight to Jiyong, her eyes filled with mixed signals.

 

당연하지!” (Dangyeonhaji/Of course!)

Babe.. its my concert. It's my call who will be in it.” He softly spoke to assure the evidently worried Dara.

 

Aish~! You should've omitted the original request.. Ehhhh~ Pa-bo” YG lectured Jiyong while looking at the two lovebirds. “Dara-ah, don't worry about it. We always have the last say to everything. Besides, Philippines must've missed you. Go and have your songs recorded.” As he gestured shoo to the couple.

 

You're making my room filled with hearts and butterflies. It's disgusting.” He addingly joked as the couple walk towards the door.

 

Before placing their fingers on the scanner to exit, Dara ran to Yang Hyun Suk who remains seated. She quickly embraced his shoulders and sweetly said, “Kamsahamnida, Appa”.

 

YG then tap her hands while bidding goodbye “Arasso, arasso.” “Thank Jiyong the most, he is the main culprit behind this.”

 

 

The two are walking through the creepy 7th floor hallway when Jiyong held Dara's hand, just inches away from his. He held it tightly, almost gripping it.

 

I miss holding this hand.” He spoke tenderly, gently lifted their entwined hands, and lightly kiss Dara's silky, white hand.

Silence was the only response – until she adjusted in front him, clinging her slim arms to his neck.

 

JIYYYOOOOOONNNNGGGGG!” She said in a high pitched, almost crying voice.

 

고마워!” (Gomawo/Thanks) She smiled despite of her misty eyes – due to pure bliss.

I-I-I.. never knew I could.. be on a huge stage again...aand.. especially share the stage...with you..” Dara was able to squeeze the words in between sniffs.

 

알아” (Ara/ I Know) Jiyong responded. He then place his one arm on her waist, covering most of it due to her slim figure.

Jiyong pulled her closer, and playfully tap the tip of her nose.

Pa-bo.”

You've been telling the whole world through your shows that you miss being on stage.”

His brown eyes are lock into hers.

I cannot let you keep on missing things when I can readily give it to you the moment you wanted it”

His lips curved into a smile, and his stare bores into her happy soul.

 

--

 

Yay! No cliffhanger for this chapter. kkk

I paused writing the story bc Dara TV MOTTE in MNL will be released tom!
It'll be fun if this story can be even more closer to reality, right?

Let's wait for it - but again, as one of our mantra:

"Do not expect"

 

Hengsho ♥

Happy week ahead!

MOTTE in TAIWAN today and tom,

NHR in PH yesterday and today. 
VALK peepz, please look after my soul, its partying with you. (aaahhh T_T)

H&S Dara Meet & Greet on 10th

 

 

RO ^^