But If It’s Meant To Be

POMME | MOMENT OF TRUTH IN MANILA

The night is still young at the Monkey Museum bar. The EDM beats are too good not to dance, the light works are killing it, the drinks keep on flowing from one side to another – and Dara was seated at the lounge along with Insolent Housemate casts. She stopped dancing a while ago when she felt the alcohol starting to kick in. She is obviously tipsy, but still gorgeously hot – and that may be the reason why P.O is never leaving her side.

Yaaaaahh!!! Our Ji Hoon (P.O's real name) is guarding well, right?” the staff spoke while opening another drink.

Ji Hoon-yah, be careful or dispatch may have a new couple to reveal anytime soon,” the other staff joined the teasing as well which made everyone laugh out loud, including Dara who is trying her best to keep up with the jokes as a respect to her workmates. Jo SeHo could just smile as he knows a dragon is keeping Dara safe.

God knows how she wanted to shut everyone’s curiosity by admitting that she is off the market, and owned by THE one and only G-dragon of Korea. This is where Dara’s responsibility and maturity is admirable. She is hella tipsy but still knows the limit of what to say.

Here” The group keep on exchanging drinks from any corner of their space and Dara was not an exemption – she drinks whatever is handed to her, as a form of manner and gratitude with these amazing workmates.

As the sound is loud, the two needed to lean to each other so they could converse and hear better – and this was seen by the group as something interesting. The group teasing is not yet done as it was obvious that P.O is now a drunktard, and is trying to flirt with his ideal type noona.

 

Since the alcohol took away all of P.O’s shyness, he tried to ask Dara in the manliest tone he can.

Can I drop you home after this?” He leaned closer, making sure she would receive the message perfectly.
 

Awe. It was nice of you, but you’re drunk Ji Hoon-ah, I think its best if we stay away from driving.”

Dara retorted with a smile plastered on her face so as not to offend him.

 

And I think its best if you stay away from drinking.” A familiar voice came from Dara’s back, and a hand that took away the glass of martini from her hand.

 

Seungriiiiii-ah!” She exclaimed in her usual cheery, sweet voice. “I missed you!” as she embrace her slim hands around the fluffy maknae’s body as soon as he seated beside her, completely ing P.O.

 

He must protect his beloved hyung by looking after his beloved noona, from any prey hunters captivated by her surreal beauty and intense charm.

 

Noona. You’re tipsy. That’s enough” He seriously reminded her to be sane as a Dragon might come barging inside their joint venture investment looking for havoc.

 

"Neh” was all Dara could say.

 

How could she forget to call him back?

He must’ve been waiting anxiously for me to come home. Crap!

And the rehearsal and recording at YG tomorrow!

And him coming home for a while because he is on tour.

Oh my God.

I’m a dead meat.

How could you be the worst girlfriend Sandara Park!

Aish!

 

She debated with herself while gathering her things up with the help of Seungri.

 

After politely leaving, Dara was being escorted by Seungri out from the club when a sudden concern from a staff came in.

It’s alright. Go. I can go out by myself, Kamsa Maknae!” She bid goodbye to him as well, sealed with a tight hug.

 

How come I never get a hug from you Noona?” P.O’s voice echoed beside her which made her flinch a bit.

I almost had an heart attack!” She lightly hit his shoulder and her other hand on top of her chest while complaining cutely.

I just got a phone call from Zico when I saw you leaving, so I think its better to say bye.” He smiled while guiding the way out.

 

They were standing outside patiently waiting for Dara’s car.

 

I could drop you as I am heading home too. You sure you can do it yourself?” There was a worry laced on his voice as he stared at his pretty noona. The courage lent by the alcohol urges him to taste those pink, moist lips. Thus, he leaned closer wanting to meet Dara's gaze, but she eventually didn’t respond to the stare, and took a step back instead.

 

I’m alright Ji Hoon” She returned the smile.

“You should go inside, its freezing out here.” As she folded her arms over her chest to combat the cold.

 

On a quick second, P.O was took off his coat and offered it to Dara hurriedly “Oh, here Noona.” He handed the black coat and laid it, ready to assist her in wearing it. “I can just get it back when we film again”

 

Her lips formed into an O. Dara was impressed by how gentle P.O treats her. She began sliding her left arm first when a supercar noise was approaching them fast. It split seconds, a matte black Lamborghini stopped in front of them.

 

A familiar figure went out of the driver’s seat, with a white chanel fur coat on his left hand.

 

Ji Hoon” He said in a serious, intimidating low tone.

 

Oh, Annyeonghaseyo, Sunbaenim.” He was taken aback recognizing who was in front of him.

P.O immediately bowed.

 

I think I can handle my girl from here.” He coldly spoke without looking at him, instead, his brown eyes are fixated to Dara.

 

He immediately pulled her closer to him, place the white furcoat around her small figure, and gathered her shoulders to his arm, gently escorting her to the passenger seat.

 

Without anymore words that came out, the Lamborghini sped its way out of 24/7 nightlife of Hongdae.

 

P.O was left outside to process what has happened.

Jiyong in Lamborghini. Fetching Noona. Driving her home. He called her MY GIRL.

 

From that moment on, he knew Dara is settled with a great guy.

 

________________________________________

 

The way back home is rather quiet. No one dared to speak. If was helping that Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line's Meant To Be is on the speaker.

 

 

Dara knew she was wrong in all reasons – and is now giving Jiyong his alone time before putting him into more stress when she starts opening to blabber all her lame excuses and apologies.

Jiyong started humming along the tune while bopping his head.

 

He might not be totally pissed off afterall. Maybe I can squeeze just a couple of question. Dara thought.

 

She got the perfect timing when the traffic light went red. 105 seconds.

She crossed her legs, making her skirt hike a little bit more, exposing her milky complexion.

Dara leaned a bit to Jiyong.

 

While others are crying or speaking fluent english when drunk, Dara transforms into a sly, y woman she is not even aware of.


60 seconds 'till the red lights turn green.

“Ji, paparazzis may be following us, you know.” She said, almost whispering.

 

I can shut them down.”

 

Uh-oh. Scary” Dara said in a y, playful voice – her alcohol tolerance never got better overtime.

 

20 seconds.

Jiyong stared at her angelic face, using his glistening eyes. Switching from her face, down to her legs, and back to her face.

 

10 seconds.

He matched Dara's innuendo by biting his sensual lip slowly,

 

5 seconds

coupled with a honey dripping smile -
 

 

and Green Light went on.

and indeed, it was enough for Dara to behave for a good minute as he speed his way again.

 

Cause I’m tired of the fake love

Show me what you’re made of

Boy, make me believe

 

Whoa hold up, girl, don’t you know you’re beautiful And it’s easy to see

 

Ji, where are we going?” she slowly asked in a calm manner. The tipsiness just won't go away even after that heated stare.

 

Home”.

 

Since they came back together, Home is either hers or his. She somehow felt relief that Jiyong is still functioning as a human being despite what happened a while ago.

 

But if it’s meant to be,

 

it’ll be, it’ll be

 

Baby just let it be.

 

---------------------

 

Freshly showered, she put on her favorite white tshirt with nothing else on but just her bottom underwear.

 

She found Jiyong preparing warm honey ginger drink in the kitchen, his upper body is exposed and a white cotton pajama is hanging perfectly from his waist.

 

It was a sight to see. A y man in the kitchen.

 

Wait. erted thoughts go away!

Oh my god Sandara Park! I need to apologize first.

 

She felt her cheeks flush red and she was smiling like an idiot that she already is.

 

Hey babe.” She murmed softly, sliding her hands on his sides, back hugging him gently.

 

Hmm?” He retorted quickly while still into making their warm drink.

 

I am guilty of all charges. Mian (미안해) she then tightens her back hug.

 

So?” He playfully responded.

 

Frustrated by what she heard, she broke free from the back hug and transferred beside him, her back touching the cold marble stone of the kitchen counter.

 

He is pouring the warm drink to her mug, and handed it to her silently.

 

She started sipping some when she noticed that Jiyong is still occupying himself in some more kitchen counter cleaning when there is nothing to clean.

 

Dara put down her mug for she saw that these needs to be sorted out before flying to Manila on the next 3 days.

 

Jiyong. Talk to me please.” She didn’t dare to move.

 

Realizing that this shouldn’t get any more serious, he quickly adjusted in front of Dara, trapping her with his arms, her back still feeling the cold counter “Babe.” He said in a serious tone.

 

When he knew he got her full attention, he lifted her gently on top of the kitchen counter so their eyes could somewhat level. Her legs are trapping him. She can feel his y waist against her legs.

 

He placed his hands on her waist, pulling her closer to him enough for each other to smell their familiar, comforting scent.

 

I know that you are independent on your own, I’m glad you are.” His lips twitched, and his forehead creased a bit.

 

Can you please do away with any unfamiliar feeling you are getting?” He lowered his head, failed to deliver his message precisely.

 

Dara just blinked, trying to decode his boyfriend’s language that seems like a mix of greek, Italian and alien for some reason, but she is smart and her empathy is just on another level.

 

It isn’t about my work, right?” She lovingly guessed that the great G-dragon is being jealous.

She placed her hands on his neck, caressing smoothly and messing with his hair.

 

My Kwon Jiyong is jealous.” She teased, biting her lip after because she might regret starting it first.

 

Entertain me, my muse.” He answered back, trying to put an act on his face while pulling her closer until she felt the tip of his already angry manhood inside his pants.

 

You’re so bad at acting, Ji. Stop it” She chuckled and rested her forehead against his, the smile never leaving her face.

 

Babe.” He closed his eyes, the tip of their nose touching each other.

He clenched his teeth for a while and bit his lower lip. “I’m always far from you these times – but don’t let other men try to get close to you Dee.”

“(제발) Jebal”

 

Ji-I—“ She stuttered while finding the right words to assure him, but just before words come out of her pink little lips, he leaned closer to her, invading all the spaces between them – his soft lips crushed against hers.

 

--

At some point, I'm glad I didn't finish this story fast enough.

The lip reader goddesses are slowly figuring it out! ♥

Yehey~!

When we all thought military times = drought, Girl, Dara made us think twice. haha See DARA TV's "Dating with my Idol" episode and prepare you heart and soul.

"There are a lot of idols out there, but to me, there's only G-dragon" 

ADSBAFHRGTJGKTY

Anyway, I just hope OT4 will be safe everyday while on duty, and please support our baby panda in his activities! He is everywhere! ♥

Hengsho, as always. ♥