Plans and Surprises

POMME | MOMENT OF TRUTH IN MANILA

 3 days before D-DAY

 

Dara is really excited to perform on that stage again, so excited that she woke up at 5AM and head straight to YG HQ as she is scheduled to record “Missing You” and “Hello”, as instructed by Jiyong himself.

“3rd floor”

The YG elevator announced.

 

The air and familiar scent of the recording studio welcomes her, as she passed thru their former recording studio. It’s a tearjerker moment when she tried to peep through the glass panel of the door. For a while, she pictured Bom, CL, and Minzy running around like kids while Teddy is in full concentration. Everytime they had a recording, Kush, GD, Youngbae and others would visit them carrying foods, and coffee for everyone.

Unknowingly, Dara found herself smiling at the little recollection. 행복한 추억 (happy memories)” she murmured under her breath and walk towards the other studio for her session.

 

She will be flying to Manila later that night because she promised a “Dara Tour” for her stylists in Subic – then she will be back to Manila and wait for Jiyong who will arrive in the evening before D-Day. It seems to be hectic and tiring, but Dara never felt so much adrenaline and excitement like this since her last World Tour with 2NE1. It’s the kind of physically hectic but fulfilling for the soul and heart.

--

 

Before heading to Manila, Jiyong successfully wrapped up his Oceania leg, and two japan dome, and HK concerts bringing thousands of viewers which made him feel thankful and blessed – and all the more ecstatic for the next stop as he will finally have a guest -  and a very special one, in a place dear to his special one’s heart. He finishes the Hongkong show with a huge grin on his face as this marks his most awaited stage for the past 8 years, aside from Bigbang’s of course.

 

Dara didn’t have any idea what he has in mind and what he was about to do. The mere fact that she was beyond happy in performing again, Jiyong makes sure that the Sept. 1, 2017 night is something Dara would always want to go back to, something she wouldn’t stop talking about, and something all the girls around the world would be envious to her.

Known to everyone, Jiyong does not like mediocre and he goes all out for love. Combining it all together, maybe Dara was in for the most touching surprise yet? We’ll never know.

 

--

 

August 29, KOREA

 

Before taking the flight to Manila, Jiyong and the staff were in for a dinner treat. He tag GeeEun along so he could check if everything he instructed was followed.

“Noona, were you able to receive it on time?” He politely and sweetly asked while he was pouring GeeEun’s premium red wine.

His stylist stopped for a moment, trying to recall what he was talking about. “Bo (What)?”

“The..” he struggled as other staff are also there with them, celebrating  in the middle of the tour.

“You know.” Jiyong raked his hair  “the custom hoodies”- he mouthed, securing that no one was able to hear him.

GeeEun’s mouth formed an O, and raised her thumbs up to assure him that everything has been communicated and planned as he wanted to.


He was referring to the motte-tour custom hoodie he personally asked from a top stylist friend. He asked for a custom designed that is obviously for couple, but not identical – so his friend proposed to make an opposite garment – one that would take the other part and vice versa. He liked the idea so he immediately thought of wearing it for encore – that Dara is not aware of until now.

 

FLASHBACK TO THE DAY JIYONG AND YOUNGBAE HAD A DINNER AT HIS PLACE:

He carefully placed the empty can of beer below this seat and took another cold can beside him.

Along with the sound of the opened beer, he immediately announced his plans to Youngbae.

“I know how to execute it on my mind.” Jiyong clearly said, then he took a sip in the iest way.
“Woah!?” Youngbae straightened up from his seat as he was confused as hell because as a while ago, they agreed that no wedding proposal will take place.

아니요(Aniyo)”

“A wedding proposal might be impossible, but admitting to the world that we are officially dating is.” Jiyong declared, finishing with a wide grin towards Youngbae as if he plotted the most brilliant plan to save the world.

 

--

August 30

Dara >>> PH
Jiyong >>> KR

 

“Good morning!” Dara cheerfully greeted in a video while wearing a summer dress that looks really pretty on her, with the Anvaya Cove landscape on the background.

“I have a very early shoot now.” A husky voice responded. Jiyong raised his wine and smiled back to Dara who is pouting on the other line.

 

“Wine is not a great breakfast Jiyong, eat some food.” She worriedly asked.

“Can you get Taehee to the phone?” Dara requested as she moves around the resort holding the selfie stick attached to her mobile.


When she saw Taehee on the screen, she immediately requested to get Jiyong a decent breakfast.
Taehee began retorting that Jiyong doesn’t want any.

“Tell him its my order” Dara commanded, but in a honey-laced voice.

“Please get him some galbi, tofu, veggies, and soup if there’s any”. She finished off with a “Jebal” and “Thanks” as the senior manager ran off to get something for the dragon.

 

The phone screen projects a giggling Jiyong. “You don’t really have to do that you know, Ms. Sandara Park?” His gummy smile is evident.

“But I need you to be healthy, Ji. Oh, I would hang up for now since Dara Tour is starting”

 

“Neh” He softly spoke.

“The place looks stunning by the way. Take Care”

 

빨리 (Palli)”

보고싶어 (Bogoshipo~)”

Dara blurted out, with half of complaining tone and half of being her Dara cutesy self.

Her cute expression easily makes JIiyong turn into a marshmallow everytime.

 

나도(Nado)”

“I’ll see you soon.”

“Ba-bye."

And the video call ended just in time for his shoot.

Originally, he planned on tagging along to Subic but urgent changes are made to his schedule.

He would be flying to Manila tomorrow evening when all the works are done.

 

----

 

It was late in the evening when Dara decided to have a little of healing time for herself.

She hasn’t done it in a while since she and Jiyong decided to give their relationship another try.

Guess I’m really smitten by him since I didn’t realize I needed time for myself, she thought as she settled herself to the recliner chair by the pool, facing the clear night sky and rows of palm trees. 

Donning a white oversized peaceminusone shirt, she lean her back gently, finding her inner peace.

 

**Incoming Video Call**

*Jiyongie*

    

Dara immediately placed the phone right in front of her face and press accept.

Jiyong is already laid on his bed, the camera projecting  a super close-up of his face and prominent nose.

 

“Sleepy?” Dara opened the conversation in her usual high tone.

“Hmmm..” Jiyong softly responded, shifting to his side, finding a comfortable position.

He let out a sweet smile, “You really are my muse”, amusement is evident in his voice.

Dara tilted her head sideways, wondering why – but realized soon, that she was wearing him, peaceminusone.

She smiled back and uttered, “It’s comfortable. Like you really made it for me.”

 

“Where are you, baby?” He asked as he shifted his position again.

“Oh,” “Just getting some fresh air – and on the lookout for hot guys around, maybe.” As she propped her right hand to her face, purposely joking to ease her boyfriend’s fatigue even for a while.

“Yah. Ahjumma. Bom Noona’s foxiness is rubbing on you” He warned her, earning a straight gaze that might shatter her phone anytime.

“I’m just making you laugh baby, I with you're here with me” She cooed.

“My day was great – I had some booze by the pool a while ago. Ice cold San Miguel ~! Yum.” She chirped.

“I also had the chance to shoot an entire ep for Dara TV.” She went on, her smile never leaving her face.

 

“Also, I already have my nails painted RED, and prepared my dresses RED as well. Is it okay?” She informed him as Dara knows that Jiyong gets very particular with fashion, the perfomances and the overall production for his concert.

“Yes, Red is the main color for MOTTE after all. Thank you for the effort baby,” He answered with contentment. He could’ve been any more prouder for labelling this hard working, independent woman as HIS GIRL.

“Glad you said it, MR. RED” She never fail to make any conversation lighter by her bright personality.

 

“Then I assume you’re happy?" He asked, as he straightened himself up. Craving for more of Dara’s voice as if they wouldn’t see each other after 24 hours.

“Yes Jiyong, but I couldn’t be any happier than imagining I would perform with you again.” She reasoned out.

The quiet and cold atmosphere of Anvaya enveloped Dara, making her feel nostalgic and emotional. She bit her lower lips, trying to hold back her happy tears.

“Thank you,” Dara almost mouthed the words, but the guy on the screen is smiling from ear to ear, wishing he could hug his girl right now.

 

“Baby, It’s my job to love Sandara Park endlessly.” Jiyong blurted out in a y but gentle voice, with confidence running through him.

It’s true though, THE GOD-DRAGON OF SOUTH KOREA heeds to Dara only. He’s just head over heels – moon and back – truly, madly, deeply in-love with her.

 

 “I know – and I promised to take care and love you.. to no end as well.” She answered sweetly.

 

Sudden silence filled the air.

Both are just beyond happy for the little piece of heaven they have.

 

Dara flinch, breaking the silence. “Sleep and try to get some rest now Ji, I will also go back in a minute.” Dara meekly commanded.

Jiyong could only nod as he also needed to recharge himself for another wave of MOTTE series.

 

“Goodnight, my Kwon Jiyong. Have a safe flight, I’ll be waiting for you here. Fighting!”

“Goodnight, Tokki. You are mine”

 

She managed to shoot an ending part for her Dara TV ep.

The recently concluded sweet videocall lingers through her, thus, making her leave indirect messages to him, trusting he would notice it when he watches this specific episode.

 

“I love you~!”

“I love you~!”

“Hope you are all here with me, but I couldn’t make it happen”

“I hope its just a video, but I hope you feel like you’re with me”

“Meanwhile, after you watch this, forget your worries”
“You will be happy with me”

“RED”

 

 

--

Annyeong everyone~!

(DON'T BE MAD AT ME PLEASE!)

I'm sorry it took a hella loooooooooooooong long long long long time for the update.

I just needed to phase myself again as I got a new job, and also THAT.

I don't think I needed to elaborate it further.

Respect everyone, as we all think differently, all leading to unfiltered opinions – so just try to understand where everyone’s sentiments are coming from. At the end of the day,

WE ALL LOVE BIGBANG.

WE ALL MISS BIGBANG.

Focus on the things that make you happy guys.

- RO