Iced Coffee

POMME | MOMENT OF TRUTH IN MANILA

Dara asked for the assistance of one of the staff to help her bring in the foods.

She went straight to their former practice room Blackpink owns now.

 

Its funny how she hated it before - their hoobae overtaking their beloved practice room, but she had to think maturely and set aside her personal issues because it is still a business after all.

Their industry is a come and go, in and out – the weaklings will be buried to the ground fast, so she needed to be strong and better everytime. As the time went by, she learned acceptance and moved on – the 2NE1 x Blackpink bond is now formidable, without any bad blood. She regarded BP as her own daughters. In fact, YG once jokingly said that Blackpink is Bigbang and 2NE1's love child.

 

The door automatically opened upon recognizing Dara's fingerprints.

Upon seeing her, Jisoo and the maknae Lisa welcomed her with warm smiles and tight hugs.

Uniieeeee!”

“We miss you Unnie!”

 


“Aigoo. I missed you too! Eat up! I brought some breakfast.”

She genuinely smiled as she back hugged Jisoo while walking around the room looking for Bom.

 

Now where is that Bominator?” she gestured cutely which made Jisoo and Lisa laugh, while eyeing on to the mouth watering Subway sandwiches and Starbucks coffee.

   


“In here!” Bom shouted so Dara could trace her whereabouts.

Bom's voice seemed trapped and echo-y.

Upon following the soundwaves, Dara was startled to see Bom inside the practice room's bathroom with Jenny and Rose, with their heads submerged into the bath tub, while a vocalization song is being played via speaker.

 

Dara perplexed at what she saw. Just what the actual are you doing with the kids, Bommie?” 

Wae? Its breathing and vocalization training for these two power vocals.” Bom reasoned out, proud and non hesitant.

Dara couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. She heard singing while in the sea is a good breathing exercise, but with their heads sunk is a different story. “I didn't remember doing that when we were trainees.”

 

Yes because I think YG was really poor back then there's no bath tub to use! Besides, Gummy unnie proved its effectiveness!” Bom defended with her arms open wide.


“aaaand how long are they going to stay in there?” Dara anxiously asked.

For about 15 minutes.” Bom replied confidently.

Oh My God Bommie!” Dara blurted in surprise, afraid for the life of the two. She rushed near them and tapped their legs like a worried mom, with mortified look on her face.

Yah! Rose-ah, Jennie-ah, Up! Up! Have your breakfast first” Dara commanded while Jisoo was quick to hand them out towels to dry their head.

They gathered around the little pantry in inside the practice room while munching on the delish food Dara bought.
“Girls, don't tell Ssabunim about this. I will be dead. You need strength that's why I agree on bringing you more carbs this time” Dara explained while sipping and enjoying her coffee.

Neh Unnie.” The Girls said in unison.
“Ohhh.. Ahjumma, you're acting like a Mom these days. Did Jiyong planted his golden seeds already?” Bom teased without realizing that the BP kids are totally clueless about the Nyongdal history.

Upon hearing this, Dara's cheeks flushed red and she immediately ran after Bom, circling around the practice room like they always do back then. Bom's big mouth is really a pain in the . Only the two Seunghyuns can tame her.

 

Left dumbfounded, Jisoo, Lisa and Rose quickly turn to Jennie, being the closest to GD.

Ya. Spill it.” Jisoo took advantage of being the eldest.

Shrieks of Bom and Dara can be heard while the three are busy interrogating Jennie.

You're close to GD-oppa. What is their story?” Rose calmly asked in her sweet voice.

Trapped, Jennie blurted “Well.. I'm not really in the position to tell you that.. but Jiyong oppa said to me once that Dara-unnie... will always be his girl”

 

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

The girls were electrified to hear such confession. They were so closeted with the rest of YG they had little to no clues on the history of their family – unlike Winner and iKon who were more exposed and close to the sunbaes for years now.

 

Their fangirling and shrieking interrupted when a voice announcement echoed all over the YG building.
“Park Sandara-sshi, Park Sandara-sshi, please proceed to the President's room now. Kamsahamnida”

 

Oopps! Yah! Ahjumma! Stop!” Dara said in an almost breathless voice. Her hands on her bended knees. “Sajangnim is calling me now. See you later.” She picked up her things, did a quick retouch and headed for the the door.

 

Unnie!” Lisa called out.

Dara turned her attention the area where blackpink is seated.

 

Any one word to describe Jiyong oppa?” Lisa's question was so straight to the point, Jennie elbowed her waist and the other two glared at the poor maknae.

 

Instead of being irritated as they expected, Dara sweetly smiled and retorted in her usual angelic voice, "Jiyong?" “Life”.

 

KYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHH~~~

 

Once again, pandemonium happened. Her answer made the girls shout in giddyness over their new found secret love team.


Bom while shouting “Daragon” together with the girls handed over the remaining sets of food to Dara.

Bring them up to Sajang.” She whispered and winked.

 

 

*YG Sajangnims office*

 

YG is comfortably seated his designer custom chair listening to Epik High's new tracks.

 

His head bopping is interrupted when Dara entered. He smiled upon seeing Dara – always a breath of fresh air in his oftentimes isolated office.

 

She greeted sajang in her usual bubbly self; “Annyeonghaseyo Sajangnim.”

 

Dara-ah, listen to Epik High's new song and tell me if you like it.” YG ordered, as he went back to bopping his head, with his eyes closed.

 

Neh. I also got you some snacks in case you haven't eaten yet. Subway is your favorite, right?” She smiled as she neatly and carefully place the sandwich and coffee on his table.

 

 

And where is my freshly brewed Americano, with one scoop each of sugar and milk, less ice?”

A low, y voice whispered in her ear as he snake both his hands, owning her small waist.

 

 

--

Ya'll know who its is~ ♥

Thank you for your kind comments and upvotes! 

They are deeply appreciated. Thank you :)

Keep the comments coming, let me know what you think.I'm still on the story so who knows? I might change some parts when I see some cooler suggestions (ofc, with full credit)

I have to include the snack pictures coz I'm hella hungryyyy. haha forgive me.

Until next update!

RO