ILYSB

POMME | MOMENT OF TRUTH IN MANILA

August 20.

 

RIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG~!

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG~!

 

The sound of the alarm clock fills her clean, and quiet apartment. Mr. Sun is still shy to rise.

 

Dara came out from the shower donned with a white, silky bathrobe and a towel neatly placed on her head. She walked straight to the bedside table and turned off the alarm, not even checking if there were messages for her.

 

Right after the deafening alarm was off, ILYSB by Lany plays instantly, filling her place with relaxing sound.

 

 

Ain't never felt this way
Can't get enough so stay with me
It's not like we got big plans (oohh)
Let's drive around town holding hands

 

It's been a month,” she sighed, and proceeded to the closet to change from the already handpicked head to toe outfit courtesy of her stylist.

She glanced at the white shirt hanging in front of her, tracing its intricate print - “peaceminusone”.

 

And you need to know
You're the only one alright, alright
And you need to know
That you keep me up all night, all night (yeah)


“So this is what I get after taking you back, Kwon Jiyong? I hate you.” She monologue as if her favorite person was there to hear her rants. She took the PMO shirt off the hanger and graciously dress herself. It falls perfectly on her tiny waist and slim legs, as expected from the muse of the peaceminusone.

 

Jiyong has been all over the world for his MOTTE concert.

He spent nearly a month in US, and another in his Oceania leg. He's only in Korea for a day and will again fly to who the hell knows city the next day.

 

She cannot argue with the schedule though – its part of their life already, a part she wished when they were way younger is now a part they wished they could slowly drift away from when the time comes.

 

Dara cannot bring herself to demand attention and time. She has to be the reasonable, understanding, and lovely Dara to Jiyong because the “G-dragon” in him already carries humungous responsibilities and burden – besides, her schedule is also packed until early next year.

 

She slid her toned and slim legs to her favorite track pants, not wavering on her deep thoughts.

When will I see him again?”

Facetime would do no better this time.”

Can we take a break? Ahhh.. We are both exhausted.”

Bogoshipeo, Jiyong-ah.”

 

Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad
Oh, oh my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad

 

Little did she know, Jiyong is already bound to Korea for a 4-day break before his Manila tour.

Of course, she knows about the Manila stop so she already cleared her schedules to watch and support Jiyong in performing for her 2nd home.


Mad cool in all my clothes
Mad warm when you get close...to me
Slow dance these summer nights
Our disco ball's my kitchen light

 

Dara finished her light make up routine, checked out herself in the mirror for the last time – PMO shirt, Balenciaga black track pants, Vans, and PMO cap to top it all off – “SWAG” she said playfully and quickly grabbed her bag and car key. She glide smoothly inside her red range rover off to YG head quarters for a meeting.

 

And you need to know
That nobody could take your place, your place
And you need to know
That I'm hella obsessed with your face, your face (yeah)

 

*Phone rings*

 

Dara carefully picked up the headphone and plug it on one side of her ear, never losing focus on the road.


“Yeobose-” Dara was immediately cut off by the hyper Bom.

 

Yah! Eodiya? (where are you?)”

 

I'm on my way to YG, and you ahjumma?”

 

Already here. Kkk I have to train Rose and Jenny.”

 

Oh. Alright, See you in a bit”

 

Bring coffee and sandwich juseyo~. I'm hungry.”

Bom giggles on the other line as if there is someone talking to her besides Dara.

 

For how many?”

 

Uhmmm.. About seven, plus you. Make that 8.” Bom commanded with her usual playful and bossy voice.

 

Copy that Ahjumma. Aish~ Guess I'm a walking food truck early in the morning.” She cutely complained.

 

Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad
Oh, oh my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad (yeah)

 

Kamsa my dear Dara.” Bom teased. “Oh. Listening to Lany?”

 

I cringe at the DEAR Bommie-ah.” “Sooo bad.” Dara returned the giggles.

She adjusts the earplug and microphone leaving just one hand on the steering wheel.

Yes. I find their sound very indie and unique – yah! Can we chat later? Sure you don't want me in an accident my DEAR BOM” She teased once again.

 

And you need to know
You're the only one, alright, alright
And you need to know
That you keep me up all night, all night

 

Both of them are laughing like Hyenas.

 

Arasso. Take care.”  Oh! One coffee should be freshly brewed Americano, with one scoop each of sugar and milk, less ice.” Byeeee!” Bom rapidly fires.

 

Upon hearing the request loud and clear – one thing immediately came to Dara's mind.

It is the exact coffee blend Jiyong loves.

Bo-! Bom! Wa-wait!” She hurriedly answered back but the y 2NE1 main vocal already hang up.

 

 

*At one of YG's conference room*

 

“Done!” Bom announced while leaning her head to the custom leather chair, swiveling left and right.

Wait for your coffee fix and breakfast Mr. Kwon Busy-yong.”

 

Yaaaah. You're the best noona. Kamsa!” Jiyong smiled from ear to ear.

 

My heart hurts so good
I love you, baby, so bad, so bad
Oh, oh my heart hurts so good
I love you, baby, so bad, so bad...oh
So bad, oh
Oh, my heart hurts...
Oh, my heart hurts...
Oh, my heart hurts...
So bad.... Oh

 

 

 

--

 

Ooops!

That is really short. Sorry T_T

I'm still writing the story guys - I just had the feeling to publish already to motivate me more in writing.

I usually finish the whole thing before posting - but this time I'm trying out a new approach.

Break from the usual, routinary things you do until you find where you are most comfortable. kkk

Please wait for the next chapters - it won;t be long.

Thank you for reading! ♥