BEE-autiful Day

POMME | MOMENT OF TRUTH IN MANILA

August 31,

SOUTH KOREA >>> MANILA
 

 

Lots of Filipino VIPs were on the lookout at the airport to catch a glimpse of THE G-dragon. He easily turned the airport into a fashion runway sporting a white tee and pants that is well matched with his mannequin-like physique, and oozing charisma. Seems like he was well brief of the weather, from the way it looks.

 

He will be heading straight to the hotel, practice some, and rest as there’s only a few hours left before the concert. Oftentimes, he feels groggy after a flight – but his aura his different this night.
 

Coming from a satisfying nap after the Subic tour, Dara her phone to check the time. She quickly jumped out of the bed upon realizing that she needed to order food as Jiyong may be hungry, and is coming anytime soon.

 

--

*At the Hotel lobby*

 

As the staff is arranging their room assignments, he overheard the Jollibee delivery guy asking for Sandara Park’s room number.

“Excuse me” He coolly approached the guy and the receptionist.

“I heard, Sandara Park?!” He said in a very nice English accent hoping these locals would understand him despite his imperfect grammar.

Oh, yes Sir. Do you know her?” the Jollibee delivery guy asked Jiyong in an accentuated Filipino English.

He was taken aback when the guy started singing In Our Out. “Very famous in the Philippines Sir, she also speaks tagalog even when she’s Korean.” “Filipino pride!” He continued in a very joyful tone which Jiyong finds really funny and cool.

 

 

Ding, ding

Dara rushed to get the door.

 

“Maghan-dhang ga-bi Ms. Sandara! Jollibee delivery po!” (Trans: Good evening Ms. Sandara! Jollibee delivery!”)

 

He flashed a wide grin after successfully completing the spiel despite his tongue getting twisted in all sorts of directions.

“Jiyongiiieee!” she squealed, attempting to hug him, but she stopped midway when she realized he was holding the precious chickenjoy bucket.

She grabbed the bucket away from him and fast enough to wrapped her slender arms around his neck.  A quick, soft kiss landed on his lips.

“I missed you!” she said prettily.

 

Jiyong laughed after that unexpected kiss. He gestured at someone standing not far away from him.

“Jolly evening Ma’am Sandara, here are the rest of your orders.” The kind delivery guy was taken aback a little bit as he witnessed how Dara casually kissed that handsome guy.

“Ay.” Realizing that the guy must be shocked. “Hi Kuya. Sorry. Wag mo kwento sa iba ha, please?” (Trans: Oh, Hi! Sorry for that, but could you not tell anyone about what you just saw, please?) She said while accepting her order one by one and placing it on the table near the door. Dara was kind enough to give the delivery guy generous moola as tip.

“Naku Ma’am, don’t worry.” As the kind guy gestured zipping his mouth shut. “Ang pogi po ni Sir, bagay na bagay kayo.” (Trans: No worries Ma’am! I know. Sir is really handsome. You suit each other well) He cheerfully said and Jiyong was just standing on the side grinning like hyena as if he could understand everything.

 

 

“I still hate this bee” He murmured while munching on the spicy fried chicken leg.

Dara could only make face towards him as she is busy enjoying her favorite spaghetti.

“Try this, and this.” She said with full. She puts the palabok and burger steak closer to him. Jiyong could only laugh as he remembered what happened a while ago, and it was obvious that Dara is trying really hard to shrug it off.

 

“What?” Dara playfully glared at him, with puffed cheeks full of Jollibee treats.

“I don’t mind being revealed like that. Just so you know” Jiyong stared at her and continued eating. “This is really good.” He commented while twisting his fork to get more palabok.

“You know sometimes I wished I am still an artist here in the Philippines”. She openly blurted out. She reached for the tissue and dab it on her spaghetti-stained lips.

“Ya. If you never left, we could’ve met you know.” Jiyong contradicted as he continued to munch the food in front of him.

“Not that. I mean the people here… they don’t mind celebrities openly dating. Couples here usually get full support from fans.” She reasoned out as she stashed some more spaghetti to .

“So that explains the whole crazy Daragon thing here” Jiyong chuckled and looked at Dara's confirmation. She sweetly laughs.  

He noticed the spaghetti sauce right on Dara’s lips. Instead of taking a tissue Jiyong leaned closer. Their lips softly kissed.

“That was sweet.” He said as soon as they broke off from each other.

“The spaghetti?” Dara’s wide, curious eyes capture his.

Jiyong smiled. “Your lips.”

His playfulness earned him a light pat on right his arm and a beautiful Sandara on his lap.

 

After dinner, Dara proceeded to Araneta for her scheduled rehearsal, while Jiyong grab some more nap so he could practice later as well.

 

--

D-DAY.

SEPTEMBER 1, 2017 – MOTTE IN MANILA

 

 

VIPs across the country and abroad lined up early for the most awaited, sold-out concert of the Bigbang leader.

Since the rehearsal ended a bit late (as late as 2AM) the two woke up around 11:30AM, in time for lunch.

 

She turned her television to watch her dear friends in a noon time variety, “Showtime”.

She immediately informed her friends including Ryan Bang, Vice Ganda, Anne Curtis and Vhong Navarro that their complimentary tickets for tonight’s show are on its way to ABS-CBN studio.

 

 Out of gratitude, on of her good friend, Ryan Bang, greeted Sandara and Jiyong live on national TV. He said that they are currently watching together. Jiyong choked on his orange juice upon hearing their names.

 

“He don’t really have to do say that, you know.” He commented, while his eyes are glued on the TV.

“Ryan was just really thankful for the gifts you sent them. Ate Vice also sent a video message to thank you” Dara sweetly responded, while tearing a huge chunk of rib eye steak, immediately feeding it to Jiyong. “Ah”.

“I should be the thankful one as they are taking really good care of my girl.” He reached for her hands and caress the smooth skin gently.

“You’re girl, huh?” A smiled tucked on the corner of her lips.

He grabbed her left hand and kissed it. “Only mine.” He announced while getting up from his seat. “I gotta get ready now babe, see you later!” Jiyong pecked her soft cheek and immediately left with Gee Eun and his team to get ready for the show.

 

--

Remember back in the day
Bicnadeon kkumeul
Nan jeoldae itji mothae
Geuttae geu kkumeul
Don't forget back in the day
Sonyeoniyeo geu meotjin mogsoriro
Sesange sorichyeo Shine alive

 

 

Backstage, the staffs could clearly hear the excited audience quickly filling the dome.

The cheers and amazing singing grew louder and louder each minute as more people come in. The arena is swiftly filled by fans armed with yellow lights from the blinking headbands and beautiful light sticks.

 

PH-VIPs are all excited. It is evident in their loud singing to Kwon Jiyong’s music videos played through the screen. The scream of love for G-dragon is just unbelievable.

On one of the dressing room, Dara is all set and becoming anxious as the concert draws nearer. She started to warm up her vocals while Jiyong is getting ready to open the show.

                                                                          

The start is always nerve wracking but feels heavenly.

 

Loud cheers and shrieks are heard when the lights went down, yellow crowns shine the brightest and heartbreaker plays as the intro. The crowd went really crazy when Jiyong belted his first lines.

 

“Ayo ……. Finally!”

 

 

-------

Guys, 

BIGBANG is back. 

It''s so funny that the Hyungs already completed their military service and here I am, struggling to finish this.

Gosh. I take that. Its not funny - It's embarrassing! OMG. 

BIGBANG would take me a disgrace. T_T

Anyway, this update is to  celebrate BIGBANG coming back home and Ati's birthday! Yey!

(I want to finish this fanfic alreadyyyy. Help me by commenting down below! Your kind feedback matters hehe)

Massive thank you to every reader of my fics. You guys are rockstars! 

- RO