~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Chapter 8: Their Feelings)

~*I Wanna Love You*~

 

“ Excuse me, NAri chan..”

 

“ EUnHyuk sunbae?”

 

“ Can we talk?”

 

“ HYung, I was the first to talk to her..” DOngHae reacted.

 

“ DOngHae kun, it will take just a minute.. Mworago yo?” NAri asked.

 

EUnHyuk grab her away from DOngHae and he bring her near the bonfire.

 

“ Nii chan?”

 

EunHyuk hug her, and they are dancing. “ Would you get angry at me because of my umma?”

 

“ SUnbae…., the students are looking at us. Would you please act normally?” Nari is very shy, the students are sating at them and by the way that EUnHyuk is hugging her, it like she’s his girlfriend.

 

“ Aniyo… answer my question first.”

 

“ Of course not….” Nari said. “ why would I? if you we’re my real brother, maybe… but you are not..”

 

“ Hyung….. its been a minute already.” DongHae interrupted them.

 

“ See you later Nari chan…. Mianhaeyo…” EunHyuk kissed her on her forehead. Nari is blushing… last night Eunhyuk kissed and hug her.. and now he did it again.

 

Now its DongHae’s turn…..

 

“ Is hyung bothering you? I know I don’t have the rights to ask you, because he’s your brother ”

 

“ Aniyo…. Ahhmmm I guess you don’t plan to dance with me right??”

 

“ Actually, I was thinking to ask you to dance, but hyung snatched you away from me.”

 

Nari is laughing.. “ You two are not good together, every time you saw each other, I know that it’s not comfortable. But please don’t be angry to mu nii chan”

 

“ I’m glad that you know that…… NAri….. I want to tell you something…” he is serious now.

 

“ Mworago yo?”

 

He hold Nari’s hands and put it on his chest, near his heart. “ Nari shi….”

 

Nari remains silent, she don’t know how to react. She feel DOngHae’s fast heart beat.

 

“ EunHyuk, you okay?” SungMin asked.

 

The S.C. members are observing the students.

 

“ I bet he’s not okay….look  he’s looking at Nari and DOngHae. That two look good together. “ HeeChul said.

 

“ No…..! They are not good together..” EunHyuk said.

 

“ EunHyuk you are being over protective to your younger sister. I’m sure you don’t want her to rebel against you. “ SooHyun said.

 

 

DongHae whisper something to Nari and then he leaves. Nari was left standing. Wondering and thinking deeply about the DongHae said to her. Her face was very shocked.

 

After the festival they go home, Nari go to her room. She didn’t eat dinner with her father and EunHyuk cause his mom is there. And the other thing, LeeTeuk and Kyumei are not there…she’s not in the mood. Good thing she had a ONIGIRI on her cabinet.

 

In her head, she kept thinking about DOngHae….

 

“ Moshi…moshi… okaasan…”

 

“ Nari chan, I’m sorry about before, so hows your day?? Does the festival ended well?”

 

“ Yes, it ended well… Okaasan, how did otousan confessed to you?” she sound very serious.

 

“ That….lets see if I still remember that……”

 

Outside the door of her room. EunHyuk was there, he was holding a tray of food for Nari. He didn’t mean to eavesdrop but he got interested in the topic.

 

“ Nari chan, it was winter that time, your otousan asked me on a date. We went to the Namsan tower. He hold my hands and said that he loves me… why are you suddenly got interested in this topic? Tell me did someone confessed to you?”

 

Nari was bit excited and thrilled… “ My friend confessed to me before at the festival… “

 

EunHyuk frowned and grip the tray tightly.

 

“ Who is he???” her okaasan asked, she seems interested to the guy that confessed to her daughter.

 

DongHae desu you, atashi no nakama desu. ( DongHae, my close friend )” she is shy…. She’s aware that she is blushing..

 

EunHyuk dropped the tray.

 

Nari heard the noise. She hurriedly run to the door, she’s thinking maybe her dad and EunHyuk’s mom are fighting. But when she opened the door, she saw EUnHyuk picking up the broken pieces of the plates.

 

“ Okaasan, I’ll call you again later..” She hung up. “ Nii chan what are you doing? What happened? Look your hands is bleeding…”

“ Aniyo….its okay.. the tray just slipped in my hands…”

 

“ Come on, stop that. “ she hold EunHyuk’s hands.

 

“ What happened here?” their parents came.

 

“ No, its nothing.” EunHyuk said.

 

“ I’ll treat your wounds.” His mom said.

 

“ ANiyo…” Nari said… “ I’ll do it…” she grab EunHyuk, and they went to the bath room. “ Babo nii chan…. What the hell are you thinking? Look you got wounds because of that…..”

 

“ I’m just concerned to you, you didn’t eat, I know the reason. Because umma is here.” He’s looking at Nari’s face.

 

“ I’m just…. No never mind that…” she continue treating his wounds

 

“ Why it has to be DongHAe? WHY IT CAN’T BE ME??” he said..

 

Nari look at him “ Mwo?”

 

“ I heard it… you said DOngHae confessed to you already…”

 

“ Owwhhh…. About that, yeah but don’t worry nii chan, I know you we’re concerned about me. But I still don’t give him my answer.” She continue…

 

“ I don’t want you to be with DOngHae..”

 

Nari is not looking at him, she sighed. “ Nii chan you really hate donghae don’t you?” she really want to know the reason why EUnHyuk is acting like that every time DOngHae is with her.

 

“ I hate him for you..” EunHyuk grab her shoulders and he push her against the wall.

 

Nari was shocked.. “ Nii chan?!”

 

“ Every time you called me nii chan, it kills me Kazunari.. I don’t know and I don’t care about DongHae but it makes me sick when you always hang around with him. I wanted to be close to you but you keep your distance away from me. Do you know that it hurts me a lot?! “ his grip on Nari’s shoulders are getting tighter.

 

Nari Is so afraid… she felt the anger on EUnHyuk’s grip. She wanted to shout but her voice is not coming out.

 

EunHyuk slowly put his face near on Nari’s, OMONA!!!! He was about to kiss NAri..!!!

 

Nari close her eyes, because she can’t do anything, EunHyuk is too strong for her. She was trembling in fear.

 

The distance of their lips are only an inch, but before anything else happens..

 

Knocks on the door. “ Kazunari, EUnHyuk, are you finished?” it was Nari’s dad…

 

EunHyuk loose the grip on Nari, Nari hurriedly opened the door and go to her room. The same goes for EUnHyuk he went to his room, thinking that he almost kissed NAri, and maybe he can really kissed her if their dad didn’t interrupted. He loose his control and now he made Nari sooooo afraid to him.

 

Nari is lying on her bed, she remembered what EunHyuk said.. “ Why it can’t be me?????” she repeated… “ What’s with nii chan????” she grab her school bag and get her book. When she flip the page she saw her picture with Temin, HyeoHyon and DOngHae. She look at DOngHae… she remembered the thing that DOngHAe said to her.

 


“ NAri…. You are here… inside my heart..” he was pointing at his heart. “ I don’t know what happened, but I just feel it… Sarangahaeyo Nari shi.. and I want you to be my girl friend….”

 

“ Dongha…Dong…Hae..? DOngHae kun? “ she stuttered.

 

“ I will wait for your answer Nari……”

 

Nari fall asleep while thinking of those things…

 

 

Nari went to the Seoul theater to practice ballet with her Japan group.

 

“ I’m glad you made it here..”

 

“ Thanks MinCess, I’m looking forward for this concert.”

 

The group spend their whole day practicing ballet. She didn’t think about DOngHae or EUnHyuk. She focused on her routine.

 

“ We missed you Nari chan, we are happy that you will perform with us again..” EunGail said, one of her team mates and close friend.

 

“ When LeeTeuk otouji told me about it, I was so happy and surprised. So what do you think about Korea?”

 

“ It is  beautiful, there are many interesting place to visit.” SeungWon said.

 

“ Since LeeTeuk otouji is paying our bills, you should order anything that you want.” Nari said.

 

“ Nari chan, you better perform well at the concert…” LeeTeuk reminded her.

 

“ HAi, otouji…..” she look outside the window. She was sure that the person she saw was EunHyuk and YooRa.

 

“ Nari chan, where are you going?” Siwon asked her.

 

 Nari stood up, she got intrigued about the two. “ I’ll be right back, just eat lunch. “ she get out of the resto, she crossed the street. She remembered what HyeoHyon told her about YooRa.

 

“ You are asking me about Yoora shi? She is EUnHyuk sunbae’s ex girl friend and she was the former S.C. muse before HeeChul oppa replaced her. The story is she dumped EUnHyuk sunbae, some said she just play with sunbae’s feelings for her. Before you came here, two weeks ago she’s still her. But she transferred after they broke up. The whole S.C. are so angry at her. Maybe because EUnHyuk subae has been hospitalized for four days.”

 

 After hearing that story from HyeoHyon, she got mad at YooRa, that’s wy she don’t want her to be around with EUnHyuk.

 

She entered the resto where the two are talking, she intentionally about their talking. They didn’t notice Nari because she is hiding on the wall.

 

“ SO are you and Nari are still….”

“ EunHyuk knows what YooRa is thinking. “ Yeah…. We are fine. “

 

“ EunHyuk are you just using her to make me jealous?”

 

EunHyuk was surprised by the way YooRa reacted. “ Why are you talking like that? You are the one who broke up with me, don’t you remember?” he sounds very serious and sarcastic.

 

“ Do you wanna know why I broke up with you? Because I sense that there is someone inside your heart but that’s not me… since the day that you got a call from your appa. I don’t what he said but that was the very first time that I saw you smile…. That smile is very different when you are with me. I couldn’t stand it anymore…” YooRa is crying.

 

Now Nari know that she really love EUnHyuk, and the story that HyeoHyon told her is just a fake story. She also thought that maybe the S.C. members doesn’t know the real reason.

 

“ I’m sorry YooRa, but believe me I loved you and I really gave my best to love you. Its just….” EUnHyuk paused for a moment..

 

“ You love someone…… is it Nari? I hope she won’t suffer like me…”

 

“ Yes….. it was Nari, she’s the reason of all this…. I’m sorry YooRa… Nari was the reason of those smiles… I love her since the first time I saw her.” EunHyuk said seriously looking at YooRa’s eyes.

 

Nari was confused, is EUnHyuk serious about what he said? Or he’s just taking his revenge over YooRa?. Now, NAri was thinking the first time that she saw EUnHyuk.

 

“ I hope you two enjoy your time being together. “ YooRa said and after she leaves the resto.

 

 

“ Nari chan, where did you go?” Kyumei asked.

 

“ There.. I saw a friend…” she kept thinking about EUnHyuk and what he said.

 

“ Nari chan, is there something wrong?: LeeTeuk tap her back. “ Your steps are not perfect, you keep messing around. “

 

“ I’m sorry, I’m distracted about something.”

 

“ Maybe we should take a break. “ MinCess suggested.

 

Nari is sooooooo confused, she don’t what he feels towards EunHyuk… Back at the resto, when she heard that EunHyuk said that he loves her. She was happy and thrilled……………………

 

                                                                                                       End of Chapter 8