~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Chapter 25: Together Forever )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

 

Years had past, Nari become a successful ballerina all over the world, now she’s 26 years old, because of her hardwork she now have her own house and the things that she need. Still she’s with the Japan team but she also had her solo career. She’s matured now, she even teach ballet to the children for free, and every summer she went to different places of the world to teach for free, along with her team mates. She already performed in European contries which centers the ballet dancing course.

For the past seven years, she never came back to Korea, though she had contact to her father and with her friends, by that time DongHae and the others are working very hard.  DongHae, HyeoHyon and Taemin became a popular Halyu artists.

For the S.C. SUngMin, and HeeChul are already married. The others after graduating collage they manage their family business. As for Hyuk she never knew what happened to  him, she calls her father but she never asked about EunHyuk.

And also, it happens that EunHyuk after graduation he lives with his sister, Sora stayed in Korea since she’s really worried about eunHyuk. EunHyuk chose the path being a Engineer. But he continue doing manga’s and some of his work are known all over the world.

 

“ After this we will go to the school to meet the new trainees..” EunGail told Nari.

“ Yeah..yeah.. wakatteru.. ( I know )” they went outside the grocery.

“ what are you looking for??” SeungWon asked.

“ I’m looking for my wallet.. I know I put it here.” She’s not looking on the road.

 

The Japan team are in Paris France for their work shop.

 

“ Nari chan look on the road.” Kyumei said.

Then suddenly… BUMPED…………

“ Ouch..” Nari fell of the ground, the same goes for the person she bumped.  “ ouch…” holding her palm.

“ I told you to look, you didn’t listen, still so stubborn.”  Kyumei help her to get up.

And the others helped the person she bumped.

Est-ce que ca va? (Are you okay? )” Kyumei asked the girl in French.

“ Gwenchana…” the person replied in Korean word.

Nari looked at the girl,  Nari was stunned.

“ Nari chan…………”

“ Sora Unnie??”

“ NAri chan….!” Sora hugged her. “ How are you?? You look great, we all miss you..” She was excited and happy.“ Nari chan… who is she??” EunGail asked.

“ She’s  my.. older sister..? she is EunHyuk nii chan’s sister..” she mentioned the name EUnHyuk for the first time.

“ Nari chan… can we talk???” Sora asked.

Nari smiled. “ Guys.. I’ll just follow you.. go ahead and meet the students..” and then she look back at Sora.

“ Lets go to a coffee shop, I know a place where they served nice and tasty coffees.” Sora hold on to Nari’s arms and then they went to the shop.

 

After they ordered the coffee and cakes, Sora started the conversation. “ Nari chan, I’m so happy to see you here. I heard many news about you.. you are very successful now..”

 

“ Gomawo unnie, oh yeah hows business and what are you doing here in France??” she take a zip of her Coffee Latte.

 “ Business is doing great and I’m here in France because of a fashion show, I’m invited.. and I can say that I was lucky to bumped you out there. Nari chan, when are you going back to Korea??” Sora asked the question straight.

“ In Korea…. I still don’t know yet.. I’m still busy, having a workshops here and there, its very tiring but I do enjoy it. Hows every one back in Korea??”

“ Every ones fine, the S.C. members, some of them had their own family now, specially SungMin and HeeChul..”

“ Cheongmal?? Wow, so SUngMin sunbae is married to MinYeon unnie, and HeeCHul sunbae to Jerine unnie?” she got excited about the news.

“ Ne, you are right.. and the others they still enjoy livimg as a single bachelor…” SOra turns out to be serious this time… “ Nari chan, the news said that you are still single… Nari I think this is the right time to go back and see HyukJae…”

Nari stopped when she heard the name HyukJae. “ How’s HyukJae?? I bet he’s angry at me..” she stir her drink and don’t want to pay attention to the topic.

“ When you left… I saw the different side of HyukJae.. “

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time that EUnHyuk woke up without Nari on his side.

 

“ Nari…. Nari…”

“ HyukJae…. How are you now??” Sora is on his side.

“ Noona??, where’s Nari??”

“ Mianhae HyukJae…”

EunHyuk knows what she mean, she’s saying sorry.. “ Noona! Did nari left me???” he sit on the bed.

“ HyukJae stop, you are still weak.. “

“ Noona! How can i? Nari is not here.. something went wrong right? Tell me, did appa and umma asked her to leave??!” Hyuk wants to remove  his dextrose

“ HyukJae stop being like this! I know you don’t want to loose her, but she told me that if you are meant to be, then someday you will meet again, now if you love her respect her decision its for your own good. I saw her crying so hard because of this…”

“ Aniyo!!” Hyuk pulled the dextrose from his hands and he stood up and leave the room. But SOra is stopping him.

“ HyukJae! You can’t do this!”

EunHyuk was about to fall on the floor but Sora catched him. “ HyukJae, I’m begging you.. go back inside you are not okay..”

“ I want Nari beside me..! she’s all I need..! appa and umma are so mean!! Why are they doing this to me and to Nari?” EunHyuk fell on the ground, and start holding to his chest.

“ HyukJae…! Yah yorobun! Please help us..”

The nurses and doctor helped Sora to put back EunHyuk inside the room.

“ HyukJae shi.. caml down its not good for your health..” said the doctor.

“ You guys already killed me for doing this kind of things…” HyukJae shut his mouth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“ He’s serious, and he focused on his studies… I’m worried but he said that I shouldn’t be.. he finished engineering but still he pursue making manga’s as a pass time, he also write a book. “ Sora brought out the book from his bag,

“ What’s this???”

“ It’s the book that he wrote, I suggest that you read it.. so.. I don’t want to end the conversation but I know you need to meet your students..” Sora said her goodbyes and then she left the shop. Leaving Nari with the book.

At the cover of the book its say that it’s a true story. “ I know HyukJae wrote and made manga’s but books…” after finishing her food she went to her class.

 

In class she asked her group mates to handle the students, and Nari she sat down on the couch and started to read the book… but reading the first page she got shocked and interested.

“ HyukJae, wrote a book about us….” All of their experiences together and the struggles, even donghae and the others are there, but the names are different.

 

 

Two weeks after she met Sora in France….

 

“ Kazunari san… we will be helding a concert…” LeeTeuk said.

“ Where’s the next location??” they we’re in the middle of practice in Japan.

“ In Korea….”

Nari stopped dancing…

“ We are going back to Korea… wow..” KyuMei reacted.

“ This time we will make sure that Nari chan will perform.. “ EUnGail added.

“ When are we leaving??” SeungWon asked.

“ Two days from now.. so be ready and be prepared. “ LeeTeuk left them.

 

 

Arrival day at Incheon airport. There are many press people ready to welcome hem but of course to take pictures and interviews.

 

“ Kya.. are we really that famous??” kyumei asked.

The media men keeps on taking pictures.

“ Kazunari shi… can we ask you for a short interview??” the one media men said.

Nari look at LeeTeuk.. “ Ne…”they stopped.

“ Kamsahae… Kazunari shi, what are we going to expect in this concert??”

“ Ahmm… lets say a world class performance… and I’m sure that everyone will enjoy it.”

“ Kazunari shi, is this your first time to perform in Korea?”

“ For me yes, but for my group mates its their second time.”

“ Ah.. yorobun, please excuse us, we need to go to the hotel now.” Teuk said.

 

The group went to the car.

“I love this they are following us. Korean people are into ballet dancing now..” MinCess said.

“ Yeah… I know a guy who’s into ballet dancing, but he’s not Korean, he’s Chinese.. my sunbae when I studied here… HanGeng shi…”

“ I saw that guy… he’s good.. afte we rest a bit prepare yourselves for the press conference..”

 

Along the road, Nari saw the crepe shop.. “ ara! Lets stop to that shop please??? Otouji…” she looks like a kid who wanted to eat some sweets.

 

LeeTeuk sighed. “ Okay, I bet everybody wants to eat something…”

After they parked the car. Nari got out quickly and entered the store. “ Annyeong! “  she shouted. The people got surprised.

‘’ Calm dow Nari chan.” KyuMei said.

  take your orders now. “ LeeTeuk said.“ Can I order two flavors?? “ Nari showed her pupy eyes to LeeTeuk and doing her aegyo..

 

“ Aish.. arraso..” he replied.

“ Yeahey, one strawberry crepe and one blue berry cheese.” She smiled.

“ You serious?? “ Seungwon asked.

“ Ne..”

They went to the vacant table to eat the crepe. Nari is having a feast with her crepes.

“ Can we taste that Nari chan??’’ Kyumei and the others said.

“ No “ she chuckles.

“ let her be.. she’s started to act like a kid again..”  LeeTeuk said. “ make sure that you are ready for the press conference later..”

“ Ne…”

 

After eating crepe, it brings her back all the memories she spend in Korea. On the road, she saw the places that she and her friends always hang out. Her group mates noiced her quietness. LeeTeuk can saw her excited facial expressions on the mirror. But still hee can see that Nari is nervous. When they reached the hotel, there are many media men waiting for them.

 

“ I guess.. this will be a big concert for us… “ SeungWon said.

“ Ne.. and they are all looking for Nari chan..” KyuMei added.

“ Annnyeong yorobun…” Nari greet the media people.

All Of them looks presentable, specially the girls thay are so beautiful

“ We will be entertaining the questions later at the pressconference.” Teuk said.

 

The group went to their hotel room, boys and girls are separated.

“ Nari chan, are you excited??” EunGail asked her.

Nari is looking outside the window.. “ Of course I’m excited, I hope everything will be okay

“Mincess stand beside her. “ Are you planning to go and visit your father???”

Nari looked at MInCess. “ Why should I visit him???” having a questionable facial expression.

“ You are angry to your father??” Asked by HeejIN.

“ Joke only, of  course I will visit him, maybe later after the conference…”

“ Girls…. Take a rest okay and prepare yourselves for the conference..” LeeTeuk reminded them.

 

Nari took a nap and when she woke up she saw a strawberry cake on the table.

“ Strawbery cake?? From who??” she asked.

“ The delivery boy  said that it was from a  guy named Kim HeeChul…” KyuMei said.

“ Mwo??!! HeeChul sunbae???!” she smiled.  “ Sunbae…”

“ Owhh…the member of the S.C.” Kyumei said.

“ Lets eat this and after lets prepare for the conference.” She’s very happy and excited.

 

After eating, LeeTeuk came..

 

“ Girls be ready…the boys are okay now..” he reminded them.

The girls wear their best clothes, the make up artists put their make ups. Nari feels good at that  time. She thin about work.

The camera flashes won’t stop when they come out. They put a very beautiful smile on their faces. The conference started.

“ This our first time to held a major concert in Korea and we are all excited about it..” said Teuk.

“ We promise to give a whole best ballet performance..” KyuMei said.

“ We wanted to perform with Korean ballet dancers..” HeeJin said excitedly.

“ Guys..” LeeTeuk interrupted. “ Actually we are having a Chinese dancer to join us..”

“ Cheongmalyo??” Nari said. The media men laugh when they heard her speak in hangul. “ Nugu??”

 

Everybody looks at LeeTeuk. “ You may come out now..”

 

“ Omona!!” Nari stood up and then she hug the person. “ Aigoo… HanGeng sunbae..”

 

“ Nari shi you know him??” the media man said.

 

“ Ne…. he’s my sunbae when I studied here.. actually he’s my ballet teacher and group leader.Gosh I didn’t expect that when I came back here  it was a blast..” she smiled.

 

“ HanGeng shi, what do you think about this concert??” the media asked.

 

“ I feel great about this, I know this will be successful, speciall I’m happy cause I will be able to dance with Nari shi again.”  HanGeng said formally.

 

The press conference went well, the members enjoyed the time  with the press people. Dinner time at the hotel, the fans are also there the girls who stalk the boys and the boys who admires the girl dancers.

 

“ HanGeng sunbae, I’m so happy that you are going to perform with us… hows the group way back when we are highschoolers??” Nari keeps talking to Geng she surely missed this guy.

 

“ Everyone is okay.. they do have their own lifes now, their own family..”

 

They talk for hours and when Teuk said that they should rest, Nari said that she wanted to visit her father for a while. LeeTeuk accompanied her to their house.

 

“ SO this is it, your house…”

Otouji… come on and accompany me..” she pulled LeeTeuk out of the car.

They didn’t knock on the door they just enter but Nari was surprised to see the people inside the house.

“ S.C.????”

“ Nari chan!?” SungMin said.

“ Woa!! Nari is here.. “ the S.C. go near to her.

“ I misse all of you..” she hug all of them. “ But what are you guys doing here? In this hour??” before the S.C. answered the question her appa came.

“ Nari chan…”

“ Appa… annyeong…” she hug him just like nothing happened.

“ My daughter you are here now.. I miss you… you look tired are you okay??”

“ Ne, I’m fine.., I just need to rest.. I just drop by to see you, and I didn’t mean that the S.C. is here.. but exactly why??”

“ EunHyuk is arriving from Canada, he went there for his job  now that the job is done he’s coming back.. in any minute now we will be going to the airport we just drop by to pick up ajushi.” JunSu explained.

“ Owh… Nii chan… well then I’ll go now, now that I know everyone is okay I’ll be going back to the hotel. I need to wake up early for tomorrow’s practice.”

“ Gidari…” HeeChul hold on to his arms. “ Aren’t you gonna come with us to the airport???”

“ ANiyo…. I need to go now… owh, thanks for the cake its delicious..” she hold on to LeeTeuks arms and then they went  off the house.

“ Wae?? They are asking you if you wanted to go..” Teuk stopped her.

“ Aniyo, this is not the right time… I still need to concentrate for the concert…” she entered the car and then teuk started the engine.

 

Inside the house.

 

“ Aigoo… so Nari is still not okay after those years..” SooHyun sighed.

“ Lets go now to the airport.” SUngMin said.

When they get out they saw EunHyuk he’s looking from a far..

“ EUnHyuk???? You are here?? I thought you will be arriving late??” their appa asked.

“ The flight went back to normal…. Is that Nari chan?????” he’s still looking from a far away.

“ You saw her?? Yeah she went here just a minute ago…” JunSU said.

EUnHyuk entered the house without saying anything.

 

 

The next morning….

 

“ Okay this is it….” Teuk said, they are at the auditorium preparing for the practice.

Nari and the others practice their routines.

“ Later on we will be having some visitors so be prepared.” Teuk anoounced the things that the group needs to know.

Mitte.. Nari chan wa totemo honki desu ne… ( Look, Nari is so serious )” HeeJin noticed.

“ Every concert she is that serious… I wonder what she’s thinking now…” KyuMei go near to Nari. “ are you okay Nari chan??”

“ Hhmm? E, hai I’m fine…”

 

Hours of practice had past now its lunch time…. LeeTeuk came back with someone..

 

“ Otouji.. you brought kids…?” Nari saw the kids beside LeeTeuk.

“ Yup, they are from the orpahange and they wanted to see the group, remember the orphanage that you told me Nari…”

Nari was surprised.. “ Don’t say that they are the kids that the S.C. gave a party surprise seven years ago???”

“ Hai..” LeeTeuk smiled.

“ Omona…” Nari go near to the kids.. “ you are seven years old now… nice to see you gaion.. I wonder the other S.C. and my friends doing right now….”

“ We are just here…”

“ DOngHae kun..! TaeMin shi! HyeoHyon shi…” she hug all of them.

“ We brought lunch for everyone…” HyeoHyon said.

They distribute the lunch to everyone and then they sit at the side stage.

“ How are you?? It’s been seven years..” DOngHae started.

“ Ne.. imagine all of us now is having our own life direction..” TaeMin added.

“ The performance is tomorrow night.. after that what are you planning to do??” HyeoHyon asked.

“ We’ll be going back to Japan after the concert.. and I don’t know when to come back.” Nari replied. “You guys are now successful, DOngHae kun I’m so happy to see you again..”

“ Me too… I’ve waited..” DongHae look at her.

“ Waited for what???” said Nari while eating her gimbap. “ I missed this food.”

“ Waited for you.. to see you again… yah its not what you think..” DongHae put his chin on Nari’s shoulders.

“ Me too, all of you.. I miss all of you.. now I can formally say that..” she stood up and stand in front of them. “ Cheongmal mianhae yo for everything..”

“ Gwenchana.. we understand you…” HyeoHyon smiled at her.

“ Aigoo… I miss all of you..”

“ DongHae oppa…” the kid approached him.

“ HanJae ah, wae??” he make the kid sit on his lap. “ AH ne.. this is Nari shi..”

“ Ne.. I  know…” The little girl looks shy.

“ Owh.. don’t be shy.. come here..”

“ She likes you Nari shi, we often see her practicing in the orphanage.. owhh don’t you remember? She’s the kidthat always cry when EunHyuk sunbae carried her.” Explained by HyeoHon.

“ CHEONGMALYO? Aigoo, I do forget about it… hello, its nice to see you again..” she hugged HanJae. “ When you are a baby everytime nii chan carry you, you aways cry.. you are so beautiful… owh.. do you want me to teach you a ballet dance??” Nari enjoyed the company with her friends. The kids are happy  to see her. She even took a picture with  all of them, and asked them to watch the concert and she will buy the ticket for them at the front row.

“ Well see you tomorrow Nari shi..” DOngHae hugged her.

“ Ne, I’ll be waiting for you guys…” Nari waved back at them.

“ Whoa… those guys are successful now.” HanGeng said.

“ Ne.. and I’m happy to see them again…”

 

After a minite of resting, Teuk said that they will go back to the Hotel..

 

 

At EunHyuk… he’s looking at the pictures that he keep away for seven years. Its his picture with NAri. At the picture the are  too young and innocent. But now, they are grown up. Hyuk is looking at them with a tears in his eyes.

 

Knock on the door.

 

“ HyukJae… can I talk to you..” its their appa.

“ Ah ne.. “

“ I know you saw Nari last night.. HyukJae.. I know what  you feel about her.. doyou still love her?? Its been seven  years..”

 “ Appa.. Nari is special for me sice then… I loved her for 13 years  and now the 13 added by 7  equals 20 years.. and nothing has changed, I still love her..” Hyuk looked at their appa.

“ okay for once and for all, I saw how you love my daughter.. if you still want.. I will let you marry her, but promise me that you will take care of her..” he put his hands on EunHyuk’s shoulders.

EunHyuk looked at him. “ But the only problem is , she still love me… seven years apart is too long..”

“ EunHyuk, there’s no problem if you try to ask her… and maybe this time she still feels the same.. EunHyuk ah, mianhae for doing those things to the both of you… I’m just afraid that Nari will be like us.”

“ Appa… since then I’m  willing to take care of Nari.. but umma is…”

“ Gwenchana.. we alredy talked and we agreed to let the two of you…” said their appa.

“ Gomawo appa…”

 

 

The next day… the most awaited concert has arrived. The group are well prepared and they are anticipating the concert that it will be successful. They are already at the back stage and dressing room of the auditorium. It brings back memory to Nari about the incident happened to her 7 years ago.

 

  Nari chan… you remember it??” KyuMei asked.

“ Ne.. that incident… but for sure it won’t happen again…” said Nari while putting on her ballet shoes.

“ Of course it won’t  happen again.. and I won’t allow it..” Teuk said. “ Okay okay in a few minutes we will start now. So be ready..”

The group prayed before they will enter the stage.. and finally the lights are off and the music started. The kids in the front row are very happy and excited. Her friends and famiy are there. Her umma visited Korean just o see her perform again. The S.C. is also there.

“ Wow… this is the first time that I saw Nari dance in public” said HyeoHyon.

“ She improved a lot.. a real prima ballerina, look at her she’s so lovely.” said JunSU.

“ Where’s EUnHyuk??? Will he watched the show?” SUngMin is looking for EunHyuk.

 

Everybody is enjoying and happy, the dancers are also  happy. Until the concert is finished EUnHyuk didn’t show up.and the S.C. is wondering. All the members are on stage showing their thanks to the people. Nari can see her friends and her family. The people are given a chance to give them flowers and the kids give Nari some flowers.

 

“ Owh.. gomawo yo…” she smiled to everyone.

“ Its just unfair. Nari chan has more flowers than us.” Said KyuMei.

“ Come on, KyuMei chan, Nari is the protagonist..” EunGail and the others are joking.

Everybody is happy cause the finished the concert successfully.

“ AIgoo  yah… this is his chance and  he’s waisting it..” said SungMIn. Sounded a bit pissed.

“ Yeobo.. calm down…” MinYeon said to  him.

“ Oh my gosh!!” said SeungWon.

  Look whose coming..” EunGaei added.

Nari looked and she saw EunHyuk…… approaching, having a boquet of red roses on his hands,she was stunnedans speechless.

“ There he is.” MinHo said.

“ EunHyuk is saving this special day for Nari.” SooHyun said.

When EunHyukk is in front of Nari. “ Hi..” he greeted her.

“ Hi…” Narisaid shyly.

EunHyuk gave the  flowers to EunGail. “ Can you hold this for me??”

“ I thought you are giving this to me. But okay I will hold this.” EunGail joked.

 EunHyuk looked at Nari. “ Bogo shipo da.” And then he hugged her.

The audience we’re cheering out loud.

“ Nii… this is so embarrassing.” She whisper to EunHyuk.

“ Aniyo… Nari chan, saranghae  yo.. andi waited too longjust to see you. “ EunHyuk get something from his pocket. And the audience know what hat small box is.

“ I told you he was planning something.” Said soohyun.

“ That guy..” SungMin smiled.

  I  guess ajushi and ahjuma gave their blessings to them.” HeeChul said.

Nari can’t say anything.

“ Nari chan, I don’t wanttobe your brother anymore.. I want you to be my wife and I wannalove you forever.. Nari will you marry me??”

Nari is looking at EunHyuk.. shocked.

“ Oi, Nari chan, he’s asking you “ Kyumei tapped her shoulders.

 

Nari heard the crowd cheering.. she spazz for some seconds cause of Hyuk. The audience is also happy for them. Shesaw her parents they are smiling to them, Hyuk’s umma and Sora ae also smiling thenshe looked again at EunHyuk.

 

“ Nii… aniyo HyukJae… its about 20 years now.. and still  you wanted to marry me…?” the tears started to form on her eyes.

“ Because my heart never beats for anyone, they are only for you… impossible isn’t it.. for 20 years I never lookfor anyone else.. Narichan answer me…” Hyuk hold her hands.

“…………………………..”the tears started to flow onNari’s eyes.. “ HyukJae..ne, I will marry you..” said Nari.

The theater cheered loudly… EunHyuk putthe ring on Nari’s ring finger, andhe hugged her thightly. He don’t want to letgo of her. “ Saranghae yo Nari chan.

“ Aigoo yah.. Nari shi and EunHyuk sunbae finally…” DOngHae smiled.

“ So.. maybe in years we can see running shildren around this theater..” jokingly said by TaeMin.

“ Saranghaeyo, atashi no jewel ( I love you my jewel. )

EunHyuk kissed Nari and this time on the lips.. the crowd are cheering out loud. Finally Nari found her true love and they will be together forever.