~* I Wanna Love You *~ (Chapter 16 A new relationship….. )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

NAri found Mokpo a very interesting place, and also DongHae explained the history of Mokpo. Mokpo is often called city of lights because when the night comes, the city is very bright because of different lights.

 

“ Nari, wait here… I’ll buy some drinks for us..” DongHae went to the store, he left nari sitting on the bench at the center of the flower garden, DongHae really loves flowers specially Roses.

 

“ DongHae kun, is such a nice guy… no wonder I’m so lucky….” She takes selcas around the garden but she noticed that there are no people around the garden, the bright lights added the beautiful view around the place.

 

The post lights suddenly turned off. “ Aigoo! “ Its too dark that’s why Nari is worried. “ DongHae kun…” after a minute Christmas lights opened, the colors are red , pink, violet, and blue. “ Huh? “ and then a music played, she saw that many people are watching. “ E? before there are no people here… but now?”

 

The people screams specially the girls, Nari looked and she saw DongHae walking towards to her, having a boque of Red Roses for her, he even change his clothes, from casual to semi formal. After handing the roses to Nari. DongHae dances in front of Nari… Nari is smiling and she is looking at DOngHae.

 

“ Aigoo… DOngHae kun….” Nari is blushing

 

“It's seven o'clock on the dot
  I'm in my drop top cruisin' the streets, oh yeah
  I gotta real pretty, pretty little thing that's waiting for me
  I pull up anticipating good love
  Don' keep me waiting
  I got plans to put my hands in places
  I never seen girl you know what I mean “

 

So sweet, DongHae is dancing and singing in the public just for her, now she knew that this was DOngHae’s surprise for her.

 

“ DongHae kun… come on stop that, many people are looking at us.” She grab his arms.

 

“ Wae? This is my way of expressing my love for you.”

 

“ Aigoo… come on please, stop it….”

 

DongHae stopped and then he faced Nari… “ NAri I asked you a question at the festival….”

 

“ Yes…..” she said.

 

“ Mwo? I still don’t ask you a question.”

 

“ Wae yo? I alredy answered it… YES, you ask me to be your girlfriend right? Then I answered YES.” She said then she smell the flowers. ” This flowers smells good.”

 

DOngHae grab her instantly, and then he hugged her.

 

“ DOngHae kun?”

 

“ You mean… you are my girlfriend now?” he asked excitedly.

 

Nari felt that DOngHae is trembling.. “ DongHae kun, why are you trembling?”

 

“ Nothing, I’m just excited, so tell me is this true?”

 

“ Yes… Lee DongHae… is the name of my boyfriend.”

 

“ Yah!” DongHae lift her up and he hug her tightly.

 

“ Yah… Ochitsuite yo DongHae kun ( Hey, DOngHae calm down )

 

“ Saranghae Nari…”

 

“ Saranghae…..” Nari replied. “ You prepare all this DOngHae kun?”

 

“ Ne, with a little help from my friends… I actually said to those people that they need to watch this. Guys! She alredy said yes! She is my girlfriend now!” DongHae shouted.

 

“ DongHae kun, aniyo… its so embarrassing..”  she can’t stop donghae.

 

“ Come…”

 

“ Where are we going?”

 

“ In my place…. I want you to meet umma and hyung. “

 

“ Eh? Your umma and your hyung????? Tonight?” Nari’s eyes grew bigger.

 

“ Yes… I said that I will bring you to our house to meet them, and they are expecting you.. “

 

They ride a taxi, when they reached the house. Nari is kinda nervous.

 

“ DongHae kun…. Is this really okay? What if your umma doesn’t like me?”

 

“ ANiyo, I already told her about you, and she really wants to meet you.” DOngHae rang the bell.

 

“ DongHae…..”

 

“ Hyung……”

 

“ Come on in, Nari shi right….? Come on inside umma is waiting for you.” His brother said

 

When they entered the house, Nari saw that it was well arranged, clean and beautiful. “ DongHae kun, you had a very big house and its beautiful. “

 

“ Annyeong haseyo Nari chan….” The middle aged woman approached her.

 

“ Annyeong…. Mrs. Lee” she replied.

 

“ I’m Kim HyangSook.. call me ajjuma, nice to meet you, DongHae is right, you are very beautiful. Come, I prepare dinner for us.” She hold on to Nari’s arms and walk her towards the dining area.

 

Nari already feel that DOngHae’s family liked her, his mother keeps taking care of her, by asking her if she wanted to have more serving of the food. They are talking happily, Nari told them about her life in Japan, and her ballerina training.

 

DongHae’s mom really likes her.

 

“ Nari chan…… kamsahae..”  HyangSook said.

 

“ Wae yo ajjuma?” they we’re washing the dishes at the kitchen.

 

“ Since DOngHae met you, he changed a lot… he returned to the real DOngHae that we know, since his father died, he’s very sesinsitive, he always smile but we know inside him he’s still struggling. But now, he is the real DOngHae. And I’m thankful because of you. “ HyangSook put down the dishes and she hugged Nari.

 

“ Ajjuma, its okay….”

 

“ Please stay with DongHae, and don’t let him be trapped on his bad memories again. As a mother I’m so happy to see him like this. “

 

Nari realizes the real essence of being a mother, a mother is willing to risk everything for her child. She suddenly miss her mom because of that.

 

“ Yes… I’ll be with DongHae….”

 

After washing the dishes. DongHae’s mother told Nari the stories about DOngHae.

 

“ When DOngHae was a kid, he really wanted to be a athlete, but his dad said that he wanted DongHae to be a singer, he’s a very soft kid. You will think that he is brave outside but inside of him he’s still a cry baby. he used to play at the public bath house with his friends, using the bathhouse like a swimming pool, that’s why all the ajjushish there are angry at them. He also had a weak health he often loses sleep at night. “

 

“ Oh… that’s why DongHae always sleeps at the class. “ Nari chuckles.

 

“That cute kid, he like’s to keep his savings in a water dispenser bottle.“

 

“Cheongmalyo? Water dispenser bottle? “ Nari is enjoying to hear some facts about his boyfriend DOngHae. “I really admired DOngHae when I heard that he promised his appa that he won’t drink alcohol in any circumstances…. And until now he hold on to that promise…. He’s a man of his words…” she smiled and then she looked at the picture at the center table, it was DongHae and his appa. “ he’s a good guy… at first I  don’t really like him. That was my first day in our school when I met him, I didn’t meant to spilled the water on him… it was just an accident…” Nari is  like a kid reminiscing about his good childhood memories.

 

“Nari chan, before my son DOngHae is very introvert kid, he didn’t know anyone here in mokpo except from his classmates. But when he entered that school, I noticed that he gained friends and confidence. One of his best friend is Kibum. He’s even afraid eating alone, if no one accompany him he won’t eat.”

 

Nari remembered the time that dongHae stopped her from leaving the room and asked her to eat lunch with  him.

 

“ I’m happy that a girl like you is concerened for my son..”

 

“ Not only me, in school there are many girls that liked him..”

 

 

“ And one thing, he really wanted to be called as PRINCE…” HyangSook sighed. “ He wants his future wife to wake him up with a sweet kiss and make some sandwiches for him. “

 

“ I…already made sandwiches and lunchs for him….”

 

“ Lets me guess the reason why he likes you is because you cooked food for him…?”

 

“ Yes… that’s what he said to me….” They are both laughing.

 

After talking to HyangSook. Nari looked for DongHae, DongHwa said that he was in his room.

 

“ Mianhaeyo Nari chan, I know that he is sleeping…. Its his hobby, sleeping and sleeping you know he can’t sleep  properly at night… his room is the third one on the second floor at the right side.” DongHwa said.

 

“ Thanks…”

 

She was still amaze at the house…. When she entered the room, she saw DOngHae sleeping at the sofa, she walk towards to him but the pictures on the table caught her eyes.

 

It was DOngHae’s childhood pictures..

 

“ DongHae kun is a cute guy….. he never showed to me that he was a soft guy, but I can sense it. “ she sat on the floor to look and she stare at DongHae’s cute face while sleeping.

 

“ His eyes is cute, his nose, his lips….. “ she smiled . “ I never thought that you will be my boyfriend.. “ she was reminiscing about their quarrel times, just like when they first met. “ DongHae kun…..” Nari rest her head at the pillow beside DongHae’s head. And she never expected that she will fall asleep. Finally she opened her heart  to this guy.

 

 

At the resort……

 

“ It’s already 2 am, Nari and DOngHae are still not here….” EunHyuk said, he was worried.

 

“ EunHyukie, you know its bad for you to stay up late…. You should sleep now. “ SungMin said, the S.C. members are already sleeping and EunHyuk is the only awake member.

 

 

NAri woke up, she noticed that she’s on the bed, sleeping comfortably. She looked at the couch to see DongHae. And still he was sleeping….

 

“ How did I get in here?  “

 

The next morning… Nari wake up early… she go near to DongHae. “ Good Morning.” She said and then she kissed him on his cheeks.

 

DongHae woke up because of that kiss. “ Nari….. good  morning…”

 

“ Nari, DongHae, come on down, umma prepared the breakfast..” DongHwa called them.

 

“ Lets go down now, and we need to go back to the resort.” Nari grab DongHae’s hands and she was pulling her out of the couch.

 

“ Good Morning DOngHae, Nari chan…” HyangSook greated.

 

The two are rushing their break fast, Nari received a call from Sora. Sora is asking her where is she.

 

“ Nari chan, hope you can visit us again here. “ HyangSook said.

 

“ Yes… and when you went to Seoul don’t forget to call me ajjuma.”

 

“ We’ll go ahead umma.” Before leaving the two of them take a bow.

 

“ Thanks for everything…” Nari added.

 

 

 

When they arrived at the resort, everyone is looking at them.

 

“ Maybe they are wondering.. “ Nari said.

 

“ Oh yes they are wondering, jagiya.” DongHae replied.

 

“ Jagiya… I like that..”

 

“ O.. Nari chan. You didn’t said that you have a older sister….”

 

“ About Sora unnie….. uhhmmm, we never seen each other for a long time just like Nii chan, that’s why I never talked about her.”

 

“Nari shi!” HyeoHyon and Taemin came.

 

“ Where have you guys been?” Taemin asked.

 

“ And whats with that holding hands factor? “ HyeoHyon said.

 

“ Oh… this….. it’s a couple thing right?” Nari give her back the question.

 

“ Gidari…. Don’t tell me that you guys are…” HyeoHyon said…

 

“ Ne… “ They both said.

 

The news spread quickly… until the S.C. members knew it but there are still studentsthat know about it. EunHyuk accepted the fact Nari can’t be with him.

 

EunHyuk got surprised to see dongHae… DongHae opened the door of theu house.

 

“  DongHae….”

 

“ ANnyeong Hyung… sorry I went to see Nari shi..”

 

“  Its okay..where is she??”

 

“ At the kitchen…”

 

EunHyuk went to the kitchen to see Nari.

 

“ Nii chan… the dinner is ready.. go change your clothes and we will eat now.” Nari said cheerfully.

 

EunHyuk go to his room, he’s very tired because of the school papers that he needs to finish.

 

“ DOngHae kun… wait here. I’ll call nii chan.” Nari go to EunHyuk’s room. She knock on the door three times. “ Nii chan..” Then she entered the room, she saw EUnHyuk facing his computer. He can’t hear her cause he is listening to his MP3. Nari slowly walk towards to him. On the screen of EunHyuk’s computer she saw her pictures. She saw EunHyuk looking at the screen seriously.

 

She wanted to call EunHyuk, but she didn’t in fact she went outside and then she knocked again. EunHyuk noticed her.

 

“ Nari chan???”

 

“ Time for dinner… come on, lets eat.”

 

“ Aniyo…. I’m not hungry… I need to finish some papers.. just enjoy the dinner and don’t mind me..” he flashed a fake smile on her.

 

“ Okay… if you need something, don’t hesitate to bother me..” she went back to the dining hall… “ Nii chan is looking on my pictures… and where did he get those???

 

After  dinner…..

 

“ I enjoyed the dinner, you really cook delicious foods and it really satisfies me.. I’m looking forward for it again…” DongHae says goodbye before he leaves, and as usual he kissed Nari’s forehead.

 

“ Take care DongHae oppa… “  After donghae leaves, Nari go back inside.. she remembered that she bought a Strawberry milk, she decided to give  eunHyuk a glass of it before she sleep.

 

Knock on the door three times and then she entered… she saw EUnHyuk. “ Nii chan is aready sleeping..”

 

EunHyuk was lying on his bed, Nari wanted to take a look at his face that’s why she go near to him. She lean forward and wispher something to him. “ Sleep tight Nii chan, I knw you are very tired. “  she turn his back on him but EunHyuk grabbed her hands.

 

“ Stay with me for a moment please….” He said, at the sound of his voice its obvious that he’s not  feeling well..

 

Nari sit on his bed and she put her hands on his forehead. “ Nii chan! You have a fever… I will call appa right away…” she stand up but EunHyuk don’t want to let go..

 

“ Aniyo… just stay with me, I know I will be allright…” he closed his eyes.

 

“ Aish! Nii chan you are being stubborn again.. look I told you not to stay up too late at night, do not force yourself to do anything  but you didn’t  listen to me. You aways do that…  I need to get some cold water and medicine wait here..”

 

When Nari leaves, EunHyuk is looking at the cealing, thinking about something…. “ Do I really need to do this to myself? Nari is just here with me, but why can’t I confess to her…Sora noona is right, my body is getting weaker. “

 

“ Nii chan.. here drink this first…” she assist him.

 

“ Nari chan, what will  you do if I ask you to be my girlfriend at that time??? The time that I ask you to be DongHae’s girlfriend??” EunHyuk is looking at her eyes.. waiting for answer.

 

“ I wont say yes….” She answered. Nari saw the frustration on his face.

 

“ Wae??”

 

“ Bacause we are siblings…..” then she wipe him the cold  towel.

 

“ Owh…. Then lucky for  DOngHae.” Then EunHyuk close his eyes and sleep.

 

At  that moment he really wanted to tell her that she love her… but now Nari was the one who keeping the distance away from him.

 

End of chapter 16