~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Chapter 9: A Date With Mr. Nice Guy )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

 

EunHyuk really mean what he said… saying that he will never bother Nari again. After what happened between them in the bathroom, they acted cold to each other. Nari is missing her nii chan…. The EunHyuk that always ask her about anything sometimes even nonsense things, the nii chan that always concerned and worried about her, the nii chan that always asking her If her class is okay, the HyukJae that always give her a bright smile to complete her day.

 

All of that, are gone…. Even in school, EunHyuk is so polite to others, but for her. He’s not asking her anything.

“ DOngHae kun, take care of my daughter…” Her dad said.

 

It was Saturday and DOngHae asked Nari on a date. NAri accepted the invitation.

 

“ Ye, ajushi. I will take care of Nari shi..” DongHae smiled.

 

“ We’ll go ahead…” Nari said..

 

“ HyuKJae, your sister is leaving. “

 

EUnHyuk is at the living room, reading a newspaper. “ Ye…” he answered but he’s not looking at Nari.

 

“ Bye, appa see you later….”

 

They we’re outside the house, Nari saw DOngHae motor bike. “ I guess I will enjoy riding this vehicle for the whole day….” Nari smiled at DOngHae.

 

“ Of course you will…..”

 

Their first stop is in the shopping district. Both of them are looking for some clothes. Nari asked DOngHae to fit the clothes that she pick for him..

 

“ Cool….. the clothes look good on you… but sad to say its very expensive…” she sighed.

 

‘’ You’re making fun of me Nari…. Come on lets go.” He hold Nari’s hands and they started to loo on other places.

 

Nari allow DongHae to hold her hand, cause she wants to test something. After at the shopping district, DOngHae and Nari decided to go to the Lotte World.

 

“ Gosh…… this place is soooooooo beautiful.” Nari is so amazed.. “ DongHae kun, you know what I want to ride the roller coaster until I trow up.. and ride the ferries wheel cause its romantic for me. In Japan I rode the daikanranshanka with my friends. On the top you can see the beautiful view  of Japan. “  she said while walking.

 

“ Nari! “ DOngHae grab her and they went to the store.. there are many cute things, just like the couple hair bands and couple shirts. Nari is looking at the clothes when DongHae put a hair band on her head.

 

“ DongHae….. kun? “  she looked at the mirror she saw the bunny ears. “ Kyopta…..” she look around and she saw the tiger hair band. She get it and then she put it on DongHae’s head. “ I’ll pay for this…” she  go to the cashier but DOngHae stopped her.

 

“ I asked you on the date, and do you think that I will allow you to pay for the things that we’re going to buy. I’m not a kind of guy that allows her date to pay.” Then he winks on Nari.

 

After buying a hair band for her. They went to the stuff toys store. DongHae is really enjoying Nari’s company, he is happy to see that Nari is enjoying. They decided to ride..

They we’re like kids… kids that enjoying. While at the house, EUnHyuk is so irritated. The S.C. members are there, cause they are looking at the activities  and schedules.

 

“ EunHyuk, do you have a problem?’’ SooHyun asked him.

 

“ Haizzz…” HeeChul sighed. “ Nari chan is not here, there’s no little angel here in your house EunHyuk.”

 

When EunHyuk hear the name Nari, he crumpled the paper that he’s holding.

 

“ Yah.. what  the hell are you doing?! That’s our schedule for next week.” SUngMin said.

 

“ You can make another one here’s JunSU ask him to make another one.” EUnHyuk go to his room and leave the group.

 

“ Ajushi, what’s happening with EunHyuk?” MinHo asked.

 

“ I know that you noticed that HyukJae and Nari are not talking to each other.”

 

“ Ne….” The boys said.

 

“ So where is Nari chan?” HeeChul said.

 

“ She’s on a date with DongHae.”

 

“ Ohhhhwwww……. Now I know the reason why EunHyukie is like this. He don’t like DOngHae for Nari

 right …..” SooHyun said.

DongHae and Nari already finished eating lunch.

 

“ I didn’t expect that you are enjoying this kind of things.” Nari said while eating ice cream.

 

“ Told you, you should know me more… maybe we are compatible.” He joked.

 

“ DOngHae kun, I want to say thank you for all of  this… actually this is the first time that i experienced having a date.” Nari is happy, DOngHae is always there for him. “ But DongHae ya, about what you said to me…..” she paused.

 

“ Nari, I’m not in a hurry. Lets go out more often so we can totally know each other. “ after saying that he hold Nari’s hands.

 

“ DOngHae kun… I want to ask you frankly, what did you like to me?”

 

“ Ahmmmmm……… I like you because you cook well…”

 

Nari burst out of laughter. “ Cheongmalyo? That’s the reason? Its so ridiculous.”

 

“ What’s so funny about that? that’s the real reason….”

 

“ Nothing…. You are so childish…..”

 

“ Nari lets go to the skating rink…”

 

“ Mwo?? Skating rink? You sure?”

 

“ Yep… I know you love that… I ask your cousin this.”

 

When they reached the skating rink, Nari si sooooo excited. “ Donghae kun, lets go.” She entered the rink. And started to skate.

 

But DOngHae is still standing at the entrance. “ Aigoo…. Do I really need to do this??” he said to his self. He don’t know how to skate that’s the problem.

 

“ DongHae kun…. Come on..” she stopped in front of him. She saw the weird expression on DongHae’s face. “ DongHae kun…. Don’t tell me that you don’t know how to skate?”

 

DOngHae is not answering.

 

“ Then the answer is yes…. You really don’t know how to skate. Come on… I will teach you.”  She hold his hands at assist him. “ at first just skate it slow…. Don’t let go of my hands okay. Follow me..”

 

NAri  found DOngHAe so cute, he really want to learn how to skate. And Nari is happy to know that.

 

“ Slowly….. I will let you skate by your self okay..” she let go of his hands.

 

DongHae skate by himself but he loose balance.

 

“ DOngHae kun!”

 

DOngHae didn’t mean  to grab Nari, but he lost his balance that’s why the two of them fell on the ground. ( This scene is like KyuHyun and SUngmin on their mini drama, when Kyu bumped Min. and kyu fell on top of Min. )

 

Nari can feel the warm breath of DOngHae since their face is very close. “ DOngHAe kun… you okay?” she help him to stand up.

 

“ I’m sorry about that.” He said.

 

“ Its okay…. You are a newbie in skating, I understand it. “

 

After skating for about three hours. They eat a snack.

 

“ You now know how to skate. You are a fast learner DongHae kun.”

 

“ Because the teacher is good.” He bite his sandwich.

 

“ O…. you really look like a kid.” She wipe the mayo on DongHae’s cheeks.

 

“ Gomawo….”

 

After spending time at the amusement park. DOngHae brought her on a special place for him, it’s a public garden in Seoul.

 

“ Gosh…. DongHae kun.. this is so……….” She’s speechless, the place is full of Roses.

 

“ Here…” he gave her the bouquet of flowers.

 

“ DongHae kun… this is too much…. But I don’t even know how to repay you for all of this.”

 

“ You already paid me. By spending your time with me.

 

They sat on the bench and start to talk about each others lives. It was very romantic for Nari, she knew many things about DOngHae like he had a older brother in Mokpo named DOngHwa, and his father already passed away. DOngHae was very emotional when they talked about his father.

 

“ I don’t you to be upset DOngHae kun…. I’m sorry for asking about your father.”

 

“ Aniyo…. Gwenchana…”

 

Nari stand in front of DongHae. “ I will take the consequence of what I’ve done….” Seeing DOngHe’s sad expression. She started to sing the CARROT song just like what DongHae did when they go to the park before.

 

DongHae was surprise, his sad face has been replace with a very happy expression. Nari is sooooo cute doing the carrot dance. Then she added the three little bear song, DOngHae can’t hold his laughter. He grab Nari and hug her. Nari was stunned.

 

“ NAri…… thank you very much…. I’m happy that you chose to spend time with me.”

 

She hug him back…. “ DongHae kun…. I also enjoyed your company.

After the garden, their last stop is the most popular park in Seoul, its about 7pm that’s why the place is very beautiful because of the different color of lights. They rent a bike and they bike around the park. When they get tired. They sat on the bench.

 

But the date is not yet finished…………

 

 

                                             End Of Chapter 9