~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Chapter 6: I'm Worried About You )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

 

 

 

Nari knock on the door of EunHyuk’s room. “ Nii chan, is SungMin sunbae coming?”

 

 

“ Oh… I forgot to tell you, SungMin hyung is not coming, he said he needs to do something. “ EunHyuk go near her. “ If you need help, I can help you. “

 

 

“ Nope, I’m fine, nii chan would you mind if I go to the combini? ( Combini is a short word of the Japanese people for convenience store. =) )

 

 

“ Yup, its okay…”

 

 

Nari put her jacket on and then she leaves. It will take her fifteen minutes to get there. But the truth is she’s not going to the combini. She’s not a liar but she’s afraid that EunHyuk will get angry if she said that she’s going to meet DongHae.

 

 

Since SungMin is not coming, she really need to practice the song that their band will play for the festival tomorrow.

 

 

“ Nari?” Donghae was surprised seeing Nari in front of their door.

 

 

“ Really?! Nari is here?” the other guy inside the house opened the door.

 

 

“ O? Kibum kun? What are you doing here?”

 

 

“ Ahm… just dropping by to see DongHae. “ Kibum and DongHae are best friends he is also studying at their school but they we’re in different sections.

 

 

“ Come on in. “ DOngHae said. “ Why are you here Nari?”

 

 

“ SungMin sunbae is not coming to my house, and  I really need to practice the song. I don’t know anyone except you, can you help me?”

 

 

DongHae was happy to hear that Nari needs his help. “ sure I’d love too. “

 

 

They went to the living room.

 

 

“ Ahem… Should I wrote this happening on the school paper? The girlfriend of the S.C. president is asking other guy to help her. “ Kibum said. Kibum is a member of the journalism club, they write the school paper.

 

 

“ Yah!” DongHae is very sensitive in that matter.

 

 

“ Kibum kun, how many times will I tell you that EunHyuk sunbae is just my friend.”

 

 

“ Cheongmal? But why is he really worried about you?” Kibum added.

 

 

“ Kibum!.......” DongHAe stand up and grab Nari’s hands. “ Wait here till umma comes home.”

 

 

“ Hey! DOngHAe yah!

 

 

The two of them leave the house.

 

 

“ DongHae kun, whre are we going?” She asked.

 

 

“ Maybe at the park, away from Kibum. “ he still holding NAri’s hands while walking.

 

 

“ Maybe my timing is not good, I think I should go back home.”

 

 

“ Aniyo…”

 

 

When they arrive at the park they sat on the bench. DongHae is tuning Nari’s guitar.

 

 

“ DongHae kun, do you hate EunHyuk nii.. I mean EunHyuk sunbae?”

 

 

“ Aniyo..” he shake his head side wards. “ I just don’t like the idea that you two are dating.”

 

 

After practicing….

 

 

“ Thanks for your help DongHae kun.. I guess I’m ready for tomorrow. Then I should go back now for sure my brother is waiting for me.

 

 

“ About your brother…. Is he studying in our school? You always talk about him but we never saw him. “

 

 

“ Aniyo…… he’s studying in different school.  Gosh why did I say that? I always talk about my brother…”  she was asking herself.

 

 

“ Gidari, I want to eat ice cream, can you buy me some?”

 

 

“ Mwo?” her eyebrows raised.

 

 

“ No, just kidding, come I will buy. I’ll treat you.”

 

 

After buying ice cream for Nari. “ Nari do you know that Carrot song?” DongHae asked.

 

 

“ Mwo? Carrot song? What was that?” she’s interested.

 

 

“ I’ll show you.” DongHae stand in front of Nari and started to sing the song.

 

 

Nari can’t stop laughing, seeing DongHae singing and acting like a child and doing aegyo. He found him very cute.

 

 

“ SO that’s what you called carrot song… sugoi… I love the lyrics… I love you, you love me.” She’s starting to sing the song.

 

 

“ I’m glad that you like it.”

 

 

“ Of course… its so funny and ridiculus.. oh… I need to go back home now. Thanks for your help, I appreciate it. See you tomorrow.

 

 

Nari enjoyed her time being with DongHae,

 

 

But when she came back.

 

 

“ What time is it Nari?’ EunHyuk asked her.

 

 

“ Six o’clock pm…”

 

 

“ See?”

 

 

NAri step backwards she saw EunHyuks facial expression. And she saw EunHyuk’s medicine at the center table

 

“ It took you three hours to go to the convenience store? I’ve been trying to call you but you are not answering. You make me worried. “ he comb his hair by using his hands.

 

 

“ Mianhe..”

 

 

“ SungMin hyung saw you…… you we’re at the park with DOngHae.. you ask his help to teach you?” he is sooooooooooooooo serious.

 

 

Nari can’t look at him, she’s very shy. now that EunHyuk found out that she lied to him. “ Ye.” She answered but she’s looking at the floor.

 

 

“ Wae? Why DOngHae? I’m here, you can ask me to help you. Don’t you like being with me Nari chan?”

 

 

“ Aniyo! “ She finally look at him. “ That’s not the reason nii chan I like being with you. Its just that I’m shy… I know I can’t be a burden to you. That’s why I’m asking others to help me.” She means it, that’s the real reason.

 

 

“ How many time do I need to tell you that, I want to help you, but you keep rejecting me. “

 

 

“ Gomen nasai….”

 

 

“ Go to your room….” He said. He didn’t look at Nari.

 

When Nari is at her room, she can’t stop crying but she don’t know what is the reason.  She look at her phone it was on the silent mode that’s why she can’t pick up EunHyuk’s call.

 

 

“ Thirty voice message?!” When she look at it, it was from EunHyuk. He was really worried about her. He keeps saying her name and asking to call him if she heard the messages.

 

 

She decide to go to EunHyuk’s room but when she opened the door, EunHyuk was standing and his hands are on the air. He was about to knock but Nari opened the door.

 

 

“ O?” Nari’s reaction.

 

 

“ Nari chan, I just want to say sorry about before …”

 

 

“ I was the one who need to say sorry to you. “ she smiled at him.

 

 

EunHyuk hug her. It was the very first time that she was hugged by EUnHyuk. She can feel the beat of EunHyuk’s heart. “ I’m sorry, I PROMISE I WON’T BOTHER YOU ANYMORE. I know I’m just being protective of you.. I admit it I don’t want you hanging around with DongHae. “ he let go of her, he gave Nari a kiss on her cheeks and he pats her head. Then he go back to his room.

 

 

Nari was stunned, she remains standing. She felt something about the kiss and the hug. Her heart beats faster when EunHyuk hugged her. She likes it…. But there is a part of her that’s saying, EunHyuk is one of the reasons why she never had a good family, she’s getting confused about her past and her future. When EunHyuk look at him before he hugs her. He remembered the Kid who looked at her thirteen years ago. The loneliness in his eyes, saying that he was sorry for what happened to her family. She admits it that he also blame EunHyuk for that reason.

 

 

But now…. After the first hug and first kiss on her cheeks, seems like everything is going to change between them…. To change about their relationship for each other????

 

 

 

                                                                                  End of chapter 6