~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Chapter 7: School Festival )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

 

Nari woke up early….

 

“ Nari chan, are you ready for today? “ her dad asked.

 

“ Yeah…. Where’s nii chan?”

 

“ He’s at school, he said they need to be early cause they still have to do some preparations. After you prepare yourself, I’ll drive you to school. For sure I will enjoy this years festival.”

 

“ Wae? You will watch?”

 

“ Yes, this school is just like your school in Japan, the school is open to the public every festival.”

 

After preparing, they went to the school. Nari is not nervous, she feels okay just like her feeling when her ballet group is going to perform.

 

When they reached the school. She saw different students from other schools.

 

“ It looks like I’m in Japan, nothing has change.”

 

“ So you like your new school?” her dad asked.

 

“ Yeah.” She nods while smiling.

 

“ NAri shi.”

 

“ Taemin shi, HyeoHyon shi… good morning. “

 

“ Oh… ajushi, you we’re EunHyuk hyung’s father..” Taemin said.

 

“ Yeah.. so EunHyuk is doing his duties well, I guess he’s one of the famous students here.”

 

“ Ne, ajushi, he is sooooo famous here. “ HyeoHyon is wondering. “ But why are you with Nari shi?”

 

Her father smiled. “ Oh… Nari chan is my daughter….”

 

“ Aniyo! We just bump each other.” She shouted.

 

“ NAri shi..you are married to EunHyuk sunbae?! “ HyeoHyon is shaking her shoulders.

 

“ ANiyo! Aniyo! Ahhmm.” She whispered something to her father.”

 

“ Okay I guess I need to see EunHyuk. “ he left Nari.

 

“ Yah, Nari shi, what your real relation with EUnHyuk sunbae?” Taemin asked.

 

“ You will know someday…..” Nari replied. “ But please don’t talk to me about that…”

 

The three of them stroll around the campus. They enjoyed looking at the different booths. Specially the food stations, Nari is eating everything.

 

“ Aigoo… Takuyaki. “ NAri exclaimed and she is excited.

 

“ You want some?”

 

The voice comes from the back.

 

“ EunHyuk sunbae. “ Taemin and HyeoHyon said.

 

“ Yeah.. I want those..” Nari is acting like a child.

 

“ Here you go.” EunHyuk gave him the Takuyaki.

 

“ Aigoo… you two keep on denying that you don’t have relationship but you guys are so sweet every time you saw each other.” HyeoHyon is teasing them.

 

“ Whatever… see you around sunbae…” Nari left them.

 

 

The band performance has come, all of them are at the back stage of the auditorium, waiting for the cue.

 

“ You look cute Nari shi. “ JunSu commented.

“ Thanks sunbae…”

 

She is wearing a black leather pants and a high cut boots, and her top is blue turtle neck. She looks y cause her curves fit the clothes.

 

“ You okay?” DongHae asked.

 

“ Yeah… I’m fine…. Why? You, nervous?” she returned the question to DongHae.

 

“ Me?! No.. I’m okay…” DongHae look outside, he saw that the auditorium is almost full.

 

“ You are nervous… I can sense it…” Nari said.. she was starting to annoy DongHae.

 

“ That’s not a good attitude Nari….. I helped you yesterday and now you should help me.”

 

Nari burst out of laughter. “ So it means you are really nervous!!!!....”

 

DongHae is nervous, but he don’t know why. when he was dancing and performing in front of many people he’s not nervous, but when he’s with Nari he is nervous.

 

“ Nari can you do me a favor?”

 

“ What is it?”

 

“ Can you stand up?”

 

NAri did what DongHae said. She saw DongHae, he stand up. He hug NAri.

 

“ DongHae kun?!” she was surprised.

 

“ I think I will feel better if you hug me back.” He said softly.

 

“ ………………………………” Nari can’t speak, the other S.C. members are not there that’s why DongHae took that opportunity to ask

 

Nari hug him back.

 

“ Thank you…” DOngHae’s face is near on Nari’s. Aigoo.. he will kiss Nari but NAri is not moving.

 

Knocks on the door. “ The performance was about to begin.” Serious….

 

“ Nii chan?!” Nari pushed DOngHae away softly from her and then she went to the stage.

 

EunHyuk look at DOngHae. But he didn’t talk to him.

 

The performance was good. Nari played her notes very well. DOngHae is there to remind her about the chords. She already realized that they are being close.

 

“ So Nari, its about lunch time, did you bring my lunch?”

 

“ The lunch…. Look I won’t lie to you anymore, I didn’t made lunch for you. “ she closed her eyes and cover her face with her hands.

 

“ Mwo? But its okay, look..” DongHae bring out his lunch box. “ I made food for you, but its not good like your cooking. It doesn’t taste good.”

 

Hontouni? ( Really? ) you cooked this for me?”

 

“ Yep…”

 

They we’re about to eat but…..

 

“ Nari chan…”

 

“ EunHyuk sunbae?”

 

“ It’s lunch time, come on the S.C. prepare some food for us. “

 

No way… awkward situation, DongHae was the first to ask her and now EUnHyuk also. She is looking alternately to the boys, he can read their facial expression, on Donghae’s face saying that he wants her to stay and for EunHyuk he want’s her to go with him.

 

Before anything happens… “ Ahmm, why don’t we do this. DOngHae kun, join us for lunch. Its okay right EunHyuk sunbae?”

 

It takes 15 seconds before EunHyuk answered. “ Yeah, of course.”

 

While walking towards to the S.C. room. None of them are talking. Nari was in the middle of DOngHae and EunHyuk. Her imaginations created a weird thoughts. She thought about some electric shockwaves coming out from the eyes of DOngHae and EunHyuk. It’s pretty obvious that they don’t like each other judging by the way they look at each other.

 

“ O… you have company.” HeeChul said. “ Come on, sit here.”

 

They we’re eating when the boys noticed her food.

 

“ Did you made your lunch Nari? Gosh it looks awful..” HeeChul said frankly.

 

“ Nari looked at DOngHae. “ DOngHae kun made it for me. And trust me it only looks awful but it tastes good. “ she replied with sarcasm.

 

“ Cheongmalyo? This one, EUnHyuk also made this for you” JunSu said.

 

She look at EunHyuk, he is eating quietly with a serious expression on his face. He is not looking at Nari.

 

After lunch time, the program resumes, Nari and DongHae’s dance number was so intense, the skinships are killing the girls. Specially the girls that had crush on DongHae. And the way he touch and hold Nari EunHyuk is irritated and annoyed.

 

EUnHyuk can’t stop his self for getting angry at DOngHae every time DongHae glide his hands on Nari’s shoulders and legs. But he can’t blame the two, they just obey what Hankyung said. That’s why the one to blame is HanKyung for teaching them that dance. ( Kkekekekekeke….)

 

“ Nari shi, your not just a good ballet dance but also a good in interpreting the dance. “ Taemin said.

 

“ I envy you Nari..” HyeoHyon whispered to her.

 

“ Kazunari Chan!”

 

“ Ara! Ara! LeeTeuk otouji!” she hug him.

 

Omedetou ( Congratulations ) you did a great job. You dances well. “

 

LeeTeuk, came all the way from Japan, he went to Korea just to see her niece. LeeTeuk is the younger brother of her mother, he is twenty eight years old.

 

“ Couz….”

 

“ Kyumei! You are here too?”

 

“ There’s a particular reason why we are here.” Kyumei said.

 

“ Then what is it?” Nari is wondering.

 

“ The way you dance before, you improved a lot. There will b a special ballet concert that will be held here in Korea. Its for the sake of Japan Korean friendship concert. And the team wants you to perform with them.”

 

“ Wow otouji that’s an honor.” She hug him.

 

“ Excuse me…”

 

“ SungMin sunbae?”

 

“ Can you come with me for a while?”

 

She follow him, at the empty room.

 

“ Kazunari!” SungMin grab her arms tightly

 

“ Sunbae? What’s the problem?” she was afraid.. looking at SUngMin’s eyes she knew that something happened.

 

“ You know, since you came here in Korea. EunHyuk’s health is in danger, he always suffered from his heart attack. What do you really think your doing?! Are you a burden to him? We know that you didn’t see each other for a long time. But if you love your brother, you won’t do anything bad that can trigger his sickness.” SungMin is really angry.

 

“ SungMin sunbae wae yo? Did something happened to him?”

 

“ You don’t care about that!” SungMin release his grip on Nari’s arms and he leaves.

 

Nari was confused, and now she notice that EUnHyuk is always in the hospital. Every Saturday and Wednesday they went to the hospital for his check up.

 

She opened the door, she was surprise to see DOngHae.

 

“ DongHae kun?”

 

“ You are EunHyuk hyungs younger sister…….” His voice is so low.

 

“ I’m sorry if I lied to all of you… but DOngHae please don’t tell it to any one, keep this as a secret.” She hold DongHae’s shoulders.

 

DongHae nods…. And then they go back to the room, but she heard the girls chatting.

 

“ EunHyuk oppa is going to perform at the field with SUngMin oppa… O.M.G. he will sing for us.”

DongHae grab her hands, they went to the field, they saw the students. They are waiting for EunHyuk. She saw EUnHyuk, he was talking to a woman, that woman…… she can’t forget her face, that woman was the reason why her parents broke up. It was EunHyuk’s mother. She was talking to EUnHyuk and to her father. She’s angry seeing the three of them together.

 

They we’re laughing and she was annoyed. Finally EunHyuk noticed her but he say DOngHae with her.

 

“ EunHyuk, the stage is set, you can perform now.” Junsu said.

 

After the intro Eunhyuk started to sing. The girls are shouting but Nari is just standing in front of the stage but her mind is not there. The flashback of what happened before is running on her mind. The day that she saw her mom and dad, with EunHyuk and his mother.

 

“ Nari wher are you going?” DongHae asked.

 

“ Bath room….” She didn’t finished the song, she went somewhere else. She went to the roof top of building c. she called her mom.

 

“ Okaasan..”

 

“ Nari chan…. I missed you so much.”

 

“ I thought you are coming here? I was expecting you.”

 

“ I’m so sorry Nari chan, I’m so busy at work. Is there something wrong? Your voice is so low.”

 

“ Nothing okaasan, I just missed you. Otouji and Kyumei are here, will you gonna make it here to watch our performance?”

 

Mochiron ( Of course )  I will watch you. I already told LeTeuk to take care and look after you.”

 

“ Okaasan..”

 

“ Gomen na Nari chan, I need to hung up now. I love you..” she hung up.

 

“ I…. I love you too okaasan…” she said.

 

She noticed that it’s almost dark, the bonfire is starting. She decided to go down and look for her friends. Everybody is enjoying, even her uncle and cousin.

 

She sit on the bench beside the tree, she saw her father. He’s still with EUnHyuks mom. She cover her face with her hands, tears flow down from her eyes. She can’t take it anymore.

 

She felt the warm hands touching her face. She look up to see who is it.

 

“ DongHae kun…..” he said while sobbing.

 

“ Ujima….” He wipe her tears. “ Why are you crying?”

 

“ Aniyo…” She hug him.

 

DOngHae caressed her hair so she will feel better. He’s worried every time he saw her upset and crying.

 

“ I’ve been looking for you, I thought you already leave.”

 

“ No, I just went to the roof top and called my mom. “

 

DongHae’s hug is so warm, at that time she knew that she really needs a shoulder to cry on, and luckily DongHae is there for her. He never leaves her side……………

 

 

                                                                                             End of Chapter 7