~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Chapter 20: EunHyuk’s one love.)

~*I Wanna Love You*~

 

Many days and weeks had past now Nari’s ankle is fully healed.

 

It was a very sunny Friday morning, Nari just get out of her room. She was already prepared to go to school and she is waiting for DOngHae to fetch her. She didn’t see EunHyukie inside the house, she already thought that he’s at the school already… it is a vey special day…. Cause it was Nar’s saengil… and she is turning 19 and first time tha she will celebrate her birthday in Korea… she was outside the house when she saw EunHyuk parked the car in front of her.

 

“ Hop in..” he said.

 

“ I thought you’re already at school.. I’m waiting for DOngHae. “

 

EunHyuk get out of the car and then he grabbed Nari’s hands. “ Get inside..”

 

“ ANiyo…. DOngHae is coming…”

 

EunHyuk pushed her inside the car.

 

“ Nii chan! Hey you can’t do this,”

 

“ Put your seat belts on.” He’s not looking a Nari.

 

“ Nii chan…” she didn’t complain anymore.

 

Nari don’t know where are they heading to. She’s quiet and EUnHyuk also. Suddenly her phone rings.

 

“ Yeoboseyo? DOngHae kun…”

 

“ Nari, where are you?...... oh yeah…. Otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu… ( Happy Birthday ).”

 

“ Oh.. that’s nihongo…. Thanks, actually I’m with nii chan, I think I can’t go to school for today.. mianhaeyo…”

 

“ Ooooohh… okay, I thought we can spend your birthday together… but its okay… I’ll see you on weekends… sarangahae…”

 

“ Saran- “ Nari didn’t finish what she was saying because EunHyuk grab her phone and he throw it outside the window.

 

“ Yah!!! Why did you do that?! That’s my phone!!” She shouted angrily.

 

“ I’ll buy another one for you, and I don’t want you talking with somebody while you are with me. “

 

NAri frowned in front of EunHyuk. “ What do you think your doing nii chan??? We have classes today and we are here, going to the place that I don’t know. Whats wrong with you?”

 

EunHyuk stopped the car on the side of the road. “ I want you to celebrate your birthday with me, only with me……” then he continue driving.

 

Nari stayed quiet, her mind is all blank. It was a long drive, and she feels sleepy. By the way of EunHyuks driving skills, it is comfortable that’s why she fell asleep…..

 

When she woke up, she realized that they are far away from Seoul. And now they are at the beach…

 

“ Huh?” she wondered. She look around to look for EunHyuk, and she saw him throwing stones in the  ocean.  “ Nii Chan…  why are we here?  And what place is this?”

 

“ Just a beach along the road to Daegu…” EunHyuk replied without looking at her.

 

Nari walk away from EunHyuk, she was really  bothered about DOngHae, maybe he’s calling her phone but he can’t  contact her. “  Ara… ara… I need to buy a new phone…. But that phone is so important for me.” She covered her face with her hands.. “ Okaasan, gave that to me…”

 

“ Nari chan….”

 

She looked… “ Mwo?” she saw EunHyuk was handing her a phone…. A color pink phone. “  Um? What is this?”

 

“ A birthday present for you, from me. I’m sorry for what I did before.” He smiled, hoping that his gummy smile will change nari’s temper and she will forgive him.

 

Purezento? (Gift?  ) for me?” she nods. “ Thanks…” she turn her back on him,and she started to dialed a phone number.. “ Yeoboseyo Donghae kun.”

 

Hyuk grabbed the phone from her.

 

“ Mwo ya?! “

 

“ You keep calling DongHae. I told you to stop calling him, and I want you to spend your whole time with me. “ he’s starting to get angry.

 

Nari looked down.. “ I didn’t  call DOngHae kun, I just pretend…” she get the phone from EunHyuk’s hands and then she go back to the car.

 

EunHyuk remained standing, Nari just test his patience. But he’s not aware of that, he just think that he want to spend his whole time with Nari. He knows that its not right cause Nari had DOngHae.

 

When they arrive at Daegu. They went to Sora’s house.

 

“ Nari chan, welcome to my house….” Sora hugged  her.

 

“ Unnie…I thought you went back to America?” she pouted.

 

“ Aniyo… I still have unfinished business here in Korea. Come on inside, I prepared food for you.. and you will like it for sure.”

 

Nari got excited, she’s wondering if Sora know’s that today is her birthday. When they entered  the living room she saw a banner hanging on the wall says “ Otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu Nari  chan. “

 

“ Nari chan, happy birthday. “ Sora hugged her.

 

“ Unnie.. arigatou….”

 

“  Here’s my gift for you….” Sora gave a medium sized box to her. She opened it and she got excited. “ Unnie, mangas!! Wow I really like it!  And this one… new manga? I didn’t know about this. “ she’s looking at the other manga the title is Forever in my heart.

 

“ That one….. I  just saw it somewhere it  was complete that’s why I bought it.. for sure that story is nice.”

 

Nari opened the book… she smiled… “ I think I know who made this… the manga artist named AllRiseSilver, right?”

 

Sora nods.. “ Correct…. I thought you don’t know this?”

 

“ Ne…. but i remembered, I read about this manga artist just a few weeks ago…. And now I wanted him to sign my books…. He’s a good artist…. I love his mangas….” She sat on the sofa and started to read the manga.

 

While Sora and Eunhyuk are talking at the corner.

 

“ Told you, she will like it…. “

 

“  But you shouldn’t bought it for her…” EunHyuk sighed..

 

“ Wae?”

 

“ Kya!!!” Nari shouted.

 

“ What is it??” they both said.

 

“ The ending…… mwo?! They guy died???! I hate sad endings…” she said….

 

“ Told you…” EunHyuk whispered to Sora.

 

“  Well never mind.. I will still read this…”

 

“Come on, lets eat lunch…”

 

All of the foods are her favorites. Sora prepared it  specially for her.

 

“ After this we will go to my shop, I need your help Nari chan…”

 

“ Sure unnie i love too.”

 

EunHyuk is so quiet…. He drive the car until they reached Sora’s dress shop.

 

“  Your shop is so beautiful unnie, so how can I help you?” she said cheerfully while looking at the pinkish white wedding gown in front of her.

 

“ A small favor… I want you to fit some of the clothes.  I want to see it wore by a girl before I put it on sale. “  she hold on Nari’s hands and then she bring her to the  fitting room. “ HyukJae, I want to to judge my clothes okay…”

 

“ Fine…” EunHyuk answered, he’s not in  the mood. He had a different plan for Nari’s birthday. Not like this.

 

EunHyuk heard the whispering voice of Sora and Nari.

 

Finally Nari got out from the fitting room..

 

“ HyukJae, look at her… “ Sora said.

 

When EunHyuk looked at Nari, he was stunned… seeing her wearing a white wedding dress… so speechless. He keep staring at her.

 

“ HyukJae, what do you think of my design???” Sora asked.

 

Nari is standing in front of EunHyuk smiling shyly.

 

“ HyukJae, what do you think??? Hey I’m asking you…” Sora pinch EunHyuk’s nose.

 

“ Wae yo?... it…. It… is beautiful….” He said…

 

“ Kamsahae… come on get up.” Sora pulled EunHyuk.

 

“ Wae?” EunHyuk asked.

 

“ I need to see my tux.. wear it for me..”

 

“ ANiyo.!”

 

“ HyukJae!” Sora shouted..

 

“ Fine, fine….” EunHyuk went to the fitting room.

 

“ Nari chan, come on you should wear the other one..”

 

The other staff, helped them to fit the clothes, Nari is enjying her time… it was her first time to wear a wedding dress. She was wondering about EunHyuk’s look wearing a tux designed by her sister.

 

*Clap sound * “ Both of you please come out now.. “ Sora said.

 

The curtains rolled, Nari saw EunHyuk, and EunHyuk saw her. Their eyes had contact.

 

“ Perfect….. the clothes are good.. HyukJae stand beside Nari chan..”

 

EunHyuk did what Sora said. “ The dress fits on you. “ he said to NAri.

 

“ Same to you… nice tux..”

 

“ Okay.. act just like a couple.” SOra brought out her camera.

 

“ What’s that for?” EunHyuk asked.

 

”Think of it as a souvenir..” Sora said.

 

Nari hold EunHyuk’s arms. “ This is fun right nii chan?”

 

EunHyuk look at her, and then he smiled… the smile that he didn’t show for months.

 

After fitting the clothes.

 

“ Sora unnie, your clothes are very comfortable to wear.. for  sure the bride that will wear this dress will be happy.”

 

“ Don’t worry I will make one for you, your wedding dress.”

 

“ That will be ten years from now unnie.” Nari laughes as he glide herhands on the cloth on top of thee table.

 

“ You wanna get married when you turned 29? Nari chan yo-“ she wasn’t be able to finished what she was saying because.

 

EunHyuk holds Nari’s hands. “ Nari chan.”

 

“ N..n..ne? “  Nari was shocked.

 

“ Come with me….” He brushed his hands downwards on Nari’s hair.

 

“ Nii chan, gidari…. Where are we going?”

 

“ Anywhere… we will celebrate your birthday…” he drag her out of the shop.

 

“ Anou… e.. Matte yo nii chan. ( Ahmm, wait.. )she faced Sora and she bowed.

 

“ Allright come on..” they are walking so fast.. that’s why Nari cant balance herself.

 

“ Nii chan, would you please slow down a bit.. I bumped the people around me. Would ya?” she said while trying to loosen up EunHyuk’s hands on hers.

 

“ Aniyo…” he grabbed Nari and then he hugged her in front of many people.

 

Nari startled and she started to panic. “ Nii chan.. ani.. stop…”

 

But EunHyuk hug her tighter, and she feels like her energy drained once EunHyuk’s skin touches hers. She was trembling, in her mind she wanted to push him away but her heart and body doesn’t want to do it. She  was shy cause  the people are looking at them.

 

“ Nii chan, the people are looking at us…”

 

“ So what… they didn’t even know us, so why worry?” EunHyuk is very confident. He looked at Nari.. “ I really wanted  to do this since then….”

 

“ Lets  go now….” Nari pulled his hands and they started to walk again..

 

While walking…

 

“ Nari chan, do you  want to eat crepe?” he said.

 

Nari stopped walking and she looked at him. “ Crepe? Doko? ( Where? )

 

“ There..” pointing out at the crepe store across the street.

 

“ Ne…ne… “

 

They went  to the store.

 

“ What do you want?” EunHyuk asked.

 

“ Blue berry cheese for me…” she said..

 

“ Blue  berry cheese? Last time you ordered banana and choco..”

 

“ Ne… Blue berry cheese is delicious.. you should try one. I’m sure strawberry for you. I’ll wait for you at  the table.” She went to the vacant seat, she looked at her phone..  she dialed the number of her appa.

 

“ Yeoboseyo…”

 

“ Appa…annyeong..”she said cheerfully.

 

“  Kazunari? You are using a different number… what happened?”

 

“ Ahmm I dropped my phone.. nii chan bought one for me as a birthday present..”

 

“ Nari chan.. Otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu, aieru yo.. ( Nari, Happy birthday I love you. )

 

“ Arigatou ne otousan…”

 

“ Oh.. DongHae called me, he was worried about you cause you are not picking up his call, I think you should give him a call.”

 

“ Owh.. ne I will, wait you know that I skipped school?”

 

“ Ne, HyukJae talked to me last night about this.. I guess you two are enjoying, I’m sorry I can’t go with you.”

 

“ ANiyo appa.. It’s okay.. don’t worry about it.. I need to hang up now appa.. I need to call DongHae..” she hung up the phone, she looked at EunHyuk, he’s still at the counter, she went to the balcony of the store and he started to dial DongHae’s number.

 

“ DongHae-“ she heard some voices… they we’re a singing.. she put ot ona loud speaker, she looked at the number, she was wondering maybe she dialed the wrong number.

 

ibyeoli oneun geol algo isseodo geudae ddeonalgga nan sumeul meomchwodo                                            nunchi motchaen deut utgo isseumyeon urireul jinachyeo galkka
 nan moreuneun cheok utgo itjiman gwaenhi jaggu mali manajigo itjiman
 sasil naneun ulgo sipeun maeumbbuingeol geureon nuneuro baraboneun neon “

 

“ E…? is this SUngMin sunbae singing?”  she asked..  nobody answers, that’s why she continue to listen.

 

“ Sarangi ireohge ggeutmeoril boyeodo ibyeoli eoneusae naege dagawa annyeong insal geonnedo
Ajik naegen neol naeryeonohneun ge eoryeoungeol jogeumman siganeul jwo

Sarangi ireohge ibyeoli eoneusae naege dagawa annyeong insal geonnedo
Ajikeun naegen neomu ganjeolhan dan han saram beoreul noheulsu eobseo”

 

 

NAri finally figured out the voices… they are their classmates and some of the S.C. members.

 

 

“ I can't live without you, My all is in you, I can't live without you, My all is in you…You “ Finally DongHae sang his awaiting part.

 

“ Nah… Yorobun.. kamsahae…” she was very happy.. “ How did you know that I was going to call?”

 

“ Ajushi called me, he gave me your new number and he said that you will call me up… saeng il chukha hamnida jagiya..”

 

Nari is blushing..” Gomawo DongHae jagiya… you sang that part very well..”

 

“ Of course… cause that’s what I feel for you..”

 

“ Yah…Yah… would you guys stop that..” sungMin interrupted. “ Ne, Nari, saengil chukhayo..”

 

‘’ Thanks sunbae…”

 

“ Saeng il chukha Nari shi!” HyoHyeon and Taemin said.

 

“ Nari shi where are you?” DongHae asked.

 

“ In a crepe shop… I ordered Blue berry cheese crepe.”

 

“ Ne… I wish I’m with you now.. eating my favorite crepe.. next time we will okay..”

 

“ Ne… next  time..”

 

“ aigoo..  our teacher  is coming.” One of her classmates said.

 

“ Nari shi.. I’ll call you back.. enjoy the rest of your day.. saranghae..” DOngHae said.

 

“ Oppa saranghae..” she replied.

 

DOngHae didn’t hung up.. “ That was the first time you called me oppa… I’m so happy to hear that, I’ll call you later.” Finally he hung up the phone.

 

NAri turn around and she saw EunHyuk standing beside the door. “ Nii chan…” she don’t know what to do.

 

“ The crepe is ready,lets eat now..” EunHyuk went back to the table.

 

Awkward situation… Nari started to eat the crepe without looking at EunHyuk.

 

“ After this, where you wanna go?” EunHyuk asked.

 

“ Anywhere.. to the place that I will enjoy…”

 

EunHyuk’s first plan is  not successful, he wanted a full attention of Nari but it didn’t happen.  After eating they stroll around the town.

 

“ Lets go inside to that mall….” EunHyuk said..

 

“ AH… ne…” she replied.

 

Nari focused her attention on the things that she can see  inside the mall. While EunHyuk, he is thinking some plans that will draw Nari’s attention to him.

 

“ Nari  chan, I want you to stay here… I will buy something…”

 

“ Oh?.. ne..” Nari sit on the chair… she saw many children with their parents having fun together.. 

“ They really look cute.. I remember okaasan and otousan are like that when I was a small kid.”

 

Suddenly.

 

“ Calling on Ms Fujioka Kazunari if you can here this, please listen carefully somebody wants to transfer a message to you.”

 

“ E? that was the paging center…?” Nari is wondering.

 

“ Saeng il chukha hamnida, otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu, happy birthday to you…. Nari chan, kiite kudasai, hanaretakunai, Nai chan zutto issho ni itai. Kimi nashi ja ikerare nai.. Boku no Honki desu.. Aieru Nari chan…..”

 

“ Nii…chan?? Huh? Aniyo, what are you saying? “ the people around her are wondering, she look around she saw some confused faces but the others are happy she guess that they know what EunHyuk said to her. She was shocked to hear those sentences from EunHyuk.

 

She dialed EunHyuk’s cellphone number, but she didn’t continue it, cause  she saw a kid in front of her. the little kid is giving her a balloon.

 

“ E? for me?”

 

“ Ne… hyung asked me to give this to you… saeng il chukha hamnida noona.” After giving her the balloon.

 

Another kids approached her, they did the same.. giving her balloons, until she was holding 18 balloons. She was smiling, and finally she saw EunHyuk walking towards to her, having a  blue balloon.

 

“ Allright Mr Lee HyukJae you got my attention.. but thanks for this balloons, and lets go now, the people are looking at us..” she turn her back on him but EunHyuk hold her hands.

 

“ You still don’t receive the 19th balloon…” He hand her the balloon.

 

But Nari saw something shiny on the string of the balloon. “ Omona..” her reaction. She saw a sapphire ring tied on it.

 

EunHyuk remove it from the string, he get her hands and then she put it on her ring finger.  “ That’s my birthday present for you… NAri chan…”

He didn’t continue cause Nari interrupted him. “ Ne… this is a beautiful ring… Arigatou Nii chan, come on lets go back to unnie’s store..”she walks away from EunHYuk.

 

EunHyuk followed her and then again he hold he hands tightly. Nari can’t remove EunHyuk’s hands, she don’t want to make a scene inside the mall. She just let him hold her hands.

 

“ Excuse me… do you want to take a picture?” a guy aproached them.

 

“ E?” NAri said.

 

“ Sure…” EunHyuk replied.

 

It’s a Polaroid picture, two copies one for her and for hyuk..  nari keeps looking at the picture.. and she was happy, at the picture the two of them looks like a real couple.

When they got out of the mall. They ride the car, Nari was expecting that they will go back to Sora’s store, but EunHyuk decided to go back to Seoul, since it’s already 7pm.. Nari’s dad was execting them to go back home.

 

Nari is so tired that’s why she fall asleep again. EunHyuk is quite satisfied about his whole day with  Nari chan.

 

Finally they arrived.

 

“ NAri chan, Nari chan, wake up.. we are here now..”

 

“ Ahm… “ she stretched her arms. She looked at EunHyuk and he gave him a smile. She got out of the car. Ready to enter the house.

 

“ Gidari…. Nari chan Kekko-

 

Nari’s phone is ringing, he got interrupted again. “Wait nii chan, okaasan is calling, lets go inside. “

 

“ Ne… I’ll follow.. “ when Nari entred the house.. “ Ya!” EunHyuk kicked the tire of the car. He let go of his frustration.

 

Nari received a birthday call from her mother, she entered the house but she got surprised.. she saw many candles… “ Wow…. Beautiful..” then  somebody covered her eyes from her back..

 

“ Guess who???”

 

She hold its hands.. “ DongHae kun…” she faced him..

 

“ Saeng il chukha hamnida… jagiya..” he kissed her on her forehead.

 

But unluckily EunHyuk saw it. Just like Nari, he don’t know about this surprise party.

 

“ Gomawo..” Nari replied and then he hug him.

 

The lights opened…

 

“ Saeng Il chukha hamnida Nari shi…!!”

 

“ Owh?  HyeHyon shi, Taemin shi… S.C? even my cousin and friends are here?”

 

“ Not only your friends. “ her dad said.

 

“ NAri  chan..”

 

“ Okaasan?!” she hugged her. “ I thought you can’t come.”

 

“ Ne, I really can’t go.. but DongHae kun, thanks to him I am here..”

 

Hounto ni? (Really? ) ottoke?? “

 

“ He called my boss… hemake him realize that today is a very special day for my daughter… and luckily he agreed to DongHae kun…”

 

“ Wow….  Kamsahae…. “

 

“ No problem jagiya…” DongHae replied.

 

“ Then lets eat. “ her father said.

 

NAri was happy… she celebrated her first birthday in Korean with her whole family. After the celebration, Nari went to her room, her parents and her friends are taking care of the cleaning, and washing of dishes.

 

NAri changed her clothes… she was brushing her hair infront of the mirror, when she noticed the ring on her hands.. “ Nii chan…. What is he thinking??.”

 

Knock on the door..

 

“ Come on in, its open…” she replied. “ DOngHae kun?”

 

DongHae  go near to her. He hug Nari from the back.

 

“ Wae  yo? Something wrong??” Nari looked at DOngHae through the mirror.

 

“ Nothing..”  he gave Nari a kiss on her neck..

 

“ DOngHAe kun…?”

 

“ Don’t know why NAri, all I know is I’m happy.. oh.”he get something from his pocket. “ Tada… this is my gift for you..”

 

“ A neck lace… wow.. kyopta.. kamsahae..”

 

DongHae put it on to Nari’s neck. “ it suits you very well. “

 

Nari faced him… “ DongHae kun.. you’ve been a very very good boyfriend to me.. and I thank you for that, I just  don’t know how to repay you.”

 

“ By loving me…. That’s all the answer..”

 

Nari hug him…  “DOngHAe is a special guy… he makes me feel that I’m special … but how come that I  think of  broking up with him… I know I  forget about my feelings for nii chan.. but why all of a sudden I think about what he said to me before at  Daegu?? Its unfair for DongHAe.”

 

Again.. Nari is having a hard time… she felt that her past feelings for her nii chan is coming back, and that is not good specially now that she is committed to  DongHAe..

 

EunHyuk’s message

(Nari, please listen, I don’t want to leave you, I wanna stay with you forever…. I can’t live without you I’m serious. Nari , I love you. )

 

                      End of chapter 20

*****************************************************

 

annyeong..

thanks for reading

what do you think about this chapter?

i guess its kinda lonng, mianhae

the ideas keep comming in my mind.

i would like to hear your opinions

don't forgte to comment...^^