~* I Wanna Love You *~ ( Chapter 12: Nari's Rumbling Heart )

~*I Wanna Love You*~

 

“ DongHae kun…. Kamsahe, I thought you won’t come. You saved me again, you are really a good friend of mine…. But DongHae kun, you are always there for me, but me…. I never treat you just like you treat me, I’m so sorry. I need to tell you something, its about EunHyuk nii chan…. DONGHAE KUN, EUNHYUK NII CHAN IS NOT MY REAL BROTHER……. WE ARE NOT BLOOD RELATED, HE HAD HIS OWN FAMILY, HIS OWN FATHER. WE JUST TREAT EACH OTHER AS A SIBLING BECAUSE IT WAS MY FATHER’S WILL….  BUT   NOW I THINK I CAN’T TREAT HIM AS MY OLDER BROTHER…. DONGHAE KUN… I’M FALLING FOR EUNHYUK. BELIEVE ME DONGHAE…. I  WANNA LOVE YOU BUT I DON’T KNOW HOW TO….”

 

Nari woke up…..” Ne…… a dream??” she look around, she was alredy in her room. She looked on her side, she saw DOngHae sleeping on the couch and on the other side it was EunHyuk sleeping on the chair.

 

“ Finally, you are awake…. Where did  you go?” YooRa said. “ This two guys are so worried about you…”

 

“ How did I got home? “ Nari asked.

 

“ EUnHyuk looked outside for you, when he came back he was carrying you and his head is bleeding. What exactly happened to you?”

 

“ Oppa brought me here??” she looked at EUnHyuk, she saw the band aid on the left part of his fore head. She is wondering if he was the one that saved her not DOngHae.

 

“He was  very worried at you, he didn’t even noticed that his forehed is bleading. “

 

“ Nari shi…” DOngHae is now awake.

 

“ I should go now… kazunari, take care of yourself.” YooRa is going back to Seoul cause she had classes for tomorrow.

 

DongHae sit beside Nari. “ I’m sorry I fall asleep, I should accompany you before. Mianhaeyo.”

 

“ No, you don’t need to waste all your time to me, I still need time for myself. And what happened before is just my stubbornness.” She smiled at him

 

“ Please don’t do that again…” DOngHae hugged her. “ I don’t want to  loose you…Saranghaeyo”

 

Nari hug him back. “ I’m sorry DongHae, I kept you worried again.”

 

“ Hyung brought you back here, tell me did somebody hurt you  outside? EUnHyuk hyung had many bruise on his body.”

 

“ Cheongmal? I remembered there are group of four boys, they wanted me to go with them. Then  i heard someone called my name and theni fainted. I didn’t know thatit was nii chan.”

 

“ You need to eat, I will make pouridge for you.” DOngHae leaves the room.

 

And then EunHyuk go near to Nari, he was conscious and he didn’t sleep.

 

“ MIanhaeyo nii chan…..” she was not looking at him.

 

“ Why do you always keep me worried? Nari chan, if something bad happen to you I don’t think I can live…. I really need you NAri chan… I wanna have you……as my sister.” He said.

 

Nari starts to cry…. “ Yeah.. just your stubborn little sister that’s being burden to you.”

 

“ Ujima… I don’t want to see you crying.” EunHyuk hugged her too. “ I’m just here, your big brother. It will never change.”

 

For the following day, Nari is just resting.. DongHae is on her side. While EunHyuk is doing some of his S.C. duties.

 

“ DOngHae, come with me in the hot spring, lets talk.” EUnHyuk said.

 

“ I’ll be back Nari shi……”

 

Nari smells something fishy is gonna happen between the two. When DongHae leaves she secretly followed them she went to the girs hotspring. There, she can hear what DongHae and EunHyuk is going to talk about.

 

“ Hyung…. What is it?” DOngHae asked.

 

“ I want to to stay with Nari as long as you can.” EunHyuk said seriously.

 


“ Mwo? You mean its okay to you?”

 

“ As long as you will make her happy, promise that you will take care of her, and if you make her cry, you know what will happen to you right?”

 

“Ne.. promise I wont let her cry again….”

 

“ What is he thinking?? Its his duty to take care of me, but why iss he passing it to DOngHae?” Nari doesn’t like that idea.

 

She wanted EUnHyuk to takecare of her, she knows at the tone of his vice he is very serious. Nari is now in the situation that she dont want to be......

 

 

                                           End Of Chapter 12