Chap 5: Empty Eyes...

Empty Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Mark's practice with the boys, he walked around their school to get some fresh air. He was also being careful about getting caught. 

 

Get caught with junior girls, to be precise. 

 

They would scream their lungs out whenever they faced him or got a glimpse of him, and he would run away from that place to save his ears. 

 

Mark was walking around the ballet studio. The lights were on, but he couldn't spot anybody. The room was quiet and empty. So, he gets into the room to switch off the lights for them.

 

In the corner of the room, he saw a figure doing something on the floor. He got near to get a better look. To his surprise, that was the person he wanted to meet, Tisha. He didn't get the chance to solve the misunderstanding he caused at the track a few weeks ago.

 

"What are you doing here alone?" he braved himself to ask.

"OMMAYAH.....Mark Oppa!!!! Never do that," said Tisha, shocked.

"Sorry about that. Now tell me, What were you doing here all alone?" Mark asked curiously.

"Me? I was scribbling during rest time. Nothing important," answered Tisha as she tried to hide her art.

"Are you kidding me? This is amazing," said Mark as he sat beside her by the wall. 

 

He took the drawing pad from her hands and turned the pages. There were a lot more paintings in that. 

Each had a unique touch and looked like a masterpiece to his eyes.

 

"This is well-drawn, Tisha. You have a natural-born talent in arts," complimented Mark as he patted her head.

"Thanks, Mark Oppa," replied Tisha shyly as soft pink dust coloured her cheeks.

 

Mark and Tisha stayed quiet for a while, which turned too silent and weird to handle. Mark wanted to say sorry, but he was again reluctant to start the converstation.

 

"You don't have any practices today?" questioned Tisha to break the silent atmosphere.

 

"Oh...right! I sneaked out for a while. I totally forgot about it. The members must be cursing me by now," Mark laughed as he imagined the situation in their practice room.

 

"Then, you should get going," replied Tisha as he smiled along with him. 

 

"Right, well. I should. Tisha, don't forget to show me this when you finish it. Alright?" demanded Mark as he got up to exit the room.

 

"Is it 'okay' or not?" Mark asked her again by the door as he waited for her reply with a sweet smile.

 

"Okay," she replied with a shy smile, and he waved her bye.

"Catch you later, bye," He responded enthusiastically and left her in the ballet studio.

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

'Mark Oppa must have forgotten about the encounter by now. What is the point in showing this painting to him?' thought Tisha as she hid her painting before she went to school. Today they have extra co-curricular activities after school.

 

"Guys, today, as for our club activity, we are having a treasure hunt. I have hidden a lot of things. Here are your clues," said their language club teacher as she gave away papers that contained clues.

 

Today was their club activity day for all the students in the school. 

 

Tisha took language club to be away from the people she knows, including Sasha. But, to her bad luck, Sasha and some other art class students joined her club. 

 

Mainly because of the damn reason, which states that the art student should not join art club so that other students get a chance too.

 

"Get into groups by counting numbers until five," said their language club teacher as she left the room.

 

'Should I call this good or bad?'

 

Tisha, Hyuk, and Hye Jin were in one group, while Sasha, Mark, and So won were in another group. With the clues in their hands, the students started to run around the campus to find the hidden things.

 

Tisha felt dizzy after running around the whole school for almost an hour. But she didn't dare to tell anybody about it. She didn't want to become a burden again. 

 

Only the final clue was left. So, Tisha decided to bear with it till the end. The final two groups that made it were Hyuk's and Mark's groups. 

 

Hyuk grabbed Tisha's hand as he sprinted towards the last clue in the clock tower. Both So won, and Hye Jin took the hint and read it.

 

It said, ' Show me your born talent which makes you shine under the clock tower to reveal the final thing.'

 

"My born talent? Are you kidding me? It will take days for me to figure it out," said Hye Jin grumpily to her teammates.

 

"Dan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter