Chap 1: Something is wrong

Empty Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sasha's POV

 

"Good Morning, Princesses. Rise shine. Time to school," coed my mother from the other side of the door.

 

I lazily got off my bed and walked to the door beside the washroom. 

Yes, that's my twin Tisha's bedroom door. 

I know it's weird, but my parents designed this room, especially for us. 

 

With this arrangement, we could have our own separate rooms but still be tied together. 

We used to lock the main door and have a slumber party using this connecting door during our free time.

But, it was before...........

 

That door was only locked when we were not at home. 

But, since last year, everything has changed. 

Now, that door is only open during the time we sleep. 

 

Tisha is hiding something. 

She is not the old her.

I walked to the door and knocked before going in. 

Tisha was awake as usual, and she was at her study table.

 

"Tisha, today is the first day of school. Why are you starting your learning this early," I questioned her.

"I can't sleep. So, simply reading some books," Tisha answered while tidying up her place.

"You okay? You looked tired," I asked as I held her hands to take a good look at her.

 

She had dark circles around her eyes and was getting thinner by the day. 

My parents seemed to not care about it. 

The same goes for my brother. 

It seems like none saw the changes. 

 

"I'm good. Now, go and get ready for our first day of school," Tisha chased me out of her room to get ready.

 

 

 

After 30 minutes, I get down to eat our breakfast together with my parents and my only elder brother. 

His name is Lee Jeahwan. 

He is also known as VIXX Ken. He is in the boy band VIXX in our high school. 

 

In short, we are joining his high school. My brother is a senior high school student, while Tisha and I are juniors. We are 18 years old. 

Two more years of college. 

 

"Good morning," said Tisha as she sat beside my brother.

 

Her greetings had no emotions. I sat beside my dad and mom, who were serving us breakfast. Everything seems normal except for Tisha.

 

"Hope your first day in high school will be great," said our dad. 

"Thanks, Dad", "Thank you," we said together.

 

"Oh girls, Today Oppa will be busy with my group. So, suit yourself in the school. If you girls had any problems go to the student counsellor. 

He is my friend. So he'll help you out," our brother stated while eating his scamble egg.

 

"I'm done. I'll wash the dishes before going to school," said Tisha as she walked out of the dining room. 

 

She doesn't eat much, too. 

 

Everybody thought she was kind to help clean the dishes, but I know. I felt different toward her.

Our brother gives us a ride to school. 

Kim Hee Jung, Jung Yoo Jin, Yo Young, and So Yon were waiting for us by the gate. 

 

 

Hee Jung, Yoo Jin, and Yo Yong are my besties. 

We are the so-called popular girls in my middle school. 

Sowon was Tisha's best friend since her school days too.

I don't know whether she is a good girl or not. 

 

Because every time I saw her, she would be copying Tisha's work or taking advantage of her. I don't get it.

 

Why is Tisha still with her? 

 

Tisha and SoYon are in different departments than my gang and me. 

Tisha chose the science stream. 

I wonder why did she pick that?

I mean, I know that Tisha is a bright student.

But Tisha was interested in arts last year. 

She is so good at dancing, and she can also draw well. 

 

Suddenly, she said okay to my dad's decision and chose science. 

My besties and I are in the arts stream. We do the thesis and writing works too. But, we dance, sing, and do the fun stuffs more.

 

I watched her walk to the opposite corridor while I walked to mine. 

Since today is the first day, we will have an opening ceremony in each department separately. 

We sat on the first bench and waited for the program to start. 

One of our department seniors walked up to the stage and started the event as she played host.

 

"Hello, Juniours.

As the opening gig, let's have a new boy group in our school. GOT7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she informed and left the stage. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter