Chap 2: I did everything

Empty Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tisha's POV

 

That night at Tisha's room,

 

Dear diary, 

 

Today, I met him again after six months. He is the same old him. The cheerful and friendly Mark. The same good person. This time, he talked to me first. At least he tried to speak to me. But that doesn't change anything. Right? 

If I keep being like this, nobody will get to know that,

 

'Tut, tut, tut,' someone knocked on the door. 

 

"Who's that?" I asked while hiding my diary.

 

It contains a lot of secrets. I don't want anybody to read it.

I'll continue writing it later.  

 

"It's me, Sasha," said the person outside the door.

"Come in," I answered as I sat on my queen-sized bed. 

"Tisha, Mom called for dinner," she said. 

"I'm not hungry. I want to sleep early," I replied as I set up my bed.

 

"But, you got to eat something," she argued. 

"I ate bread while cleaning the kitchen just now," I lied to her. 

"Okay, then. Sleep tight," Sasha said as she walked out of my room. 

 

She left my room, and I couldn't hold back my tears. I hugged my teddy bear, Mr Teddy, tightly. 

 

"Teddy, it's okay to be like this. Right? I don't have to try hard anymore. I don't want to hurt anybody. I did everything they wanted me to do," I hugged Mr Teddy tightly and rolled into a ball to lessen my pain. 

 

The pain that I'm frequently getting these days. I slept in that position as I set my alarm. 

 

The next day was usual for everyone. Tisha and Sasha get a ride to school from their brother in the morning. Mr Lee went to work while Mrs Lee went to a gathering with her golf club members. 

 

 

 

~

 

 

Sasha's POV

 

As I walked past the school's cafeteria, I saw Sowon writing something on her lecture note again. I think that she's copying Tisha's notes. 

I doubt it. I don't know. Maybe, Sowon isn't. I need to find out.

I walked to Sowon. 

 

"Where is Tisha?" I asked her as I noticed her every movement. 

"She went to the washroom," she answered as she packed her things. 

"What are you doing? Why are you always copying her work?" I asked rather angrily.  

"Excuse me! Who is copying, what?" she asked like she was innocent and had nothing to do with my accusation.

"You are!" I shouted in anger but not as loud as people to hear us. 

 

"For your kind information, This is not her book. It's my boyfriend's book. I'm copying his notes for my revision," she explained calmly. 

 

"But, I saw you u-u-use her book," I shuttered in confusion. I swear I saw it.

 

"Sometimes, you can't just believe your eyes. The happy face your eyes saw might hide the sadness it holds. You had to see through the hearts and feelings to know what's happening," Sowon advised out of nowhere.

 

"Sha, what are you doing here? Don't you have any class?" inquired Tisha, who returned from the washroom. 

 

"I was passing by and saw your friend alone. So, I asked for you," I answered as I saw her.

"Why did you ask for me? Do you need anything from me?" she asked emotionlessly, or what should I say, weakly.

 

There was no expression or evidence of annoyance or worry on her face. 

 

"I need nothing. I was just curious about you. Did you have your lunch?" I asked again.

"Yes. Ehm....., I got to go. My class starts in 10 minutes," she replied as she took her stuff.

"Okay. I won't bother you. See you at home. Bye," with that, Tisha looked at Soyon. 

"I'll follow right behind you. You go ahead," said Soyon and Tisha walked entirely out of my sight.

 

And then, Soyon started to talk. 

"Sasha," She called me. 

"Hmmm," I hummed in return. 

(Come on, I can't call Sowon's name back, and it will continue forever). 

 

"Sasha, I'm sorry to say this. But sometimes, I feel like you're not her twin. Even though you're not identical, I hope you can understand her more," she stated sadly.

"What do you mean?" I was angry, and I was also confused by her words. 

 

'What does she mean by that?'

 

"I got to go. Hope what I told you gives you a clue," as Sowon said those words, she walked away, and I stayed there confused.

 

 

 

~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter