Ehhh....

The Days Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

((author's note)) This is my first time doing a collab in writing a story. Thanks for @Sudiptac92 for participating. It's quite random tho. He gave me one random word that I made it into a paragraph. Then he continued the story as long as he felt like it. We took turns in writing until we finished the story. So, the story you will read is so much random. It felt like Sud and I were trying to guess each other mind. It was fun! ^^ 

Anyway, please enjoy the story. Happy reading!

TAGS: fluff, mina, twice

 

"Ehhh....!"

 

Everyone turns away to see Mina. Milk is spilled all over her clothes. The box is still on the table, pouring a Twice album besides it. A fan who is sitting in front of her is startled. "I... I'm sorry...."

"It's not your fault," Mina still has time to answer him while she can't even help herself with all her mess.

Yes, it's not that guy's fault. But, still, he is dragged down from the stage and cannot continue his fan-meeting session with Twice. In fact, the event is stopped for a while. The tissue who is given to Mina is, obviously, useless. She is totally drowned by milk. The manager takes her to the backstage to clean her up. Some members want to help, but the managers stop them. Well, not all of them. One member is succeeded in escaping and following Mina to the backstage.

Mina sees Chaeyoung comes to see her if she is doing fine. Chaeyoung asks,"You okay?"

Their manager turns and says,"Not quite. Her dress is completely drenched and we forget the backup clothes. We can use casual clothes for now, but she can't attend the meeting."

Chaeyoung sits beside Mina and says,"Should I accompany you ?"

Mina asks their manager and gets a green signal. Mina goes to the changing room and comes back.

Chaeyoung asks,"What should we do? Play a game?"

Mina says,"What game can we play? There's only two of us."

"Hmm..." Chaeyoung thinks for a while and says,"Then we can just do something fun."

"Like what?" Mina asks.

Chaeyoung gets her phone and says,"We can see what our fans write about us. Should we try a MiChaeng fanfic?"

"Playing mobile game is more fun," says Mina.

"Why do you always talk about a game? Try one, you'll like it. You have an anonymous account, right?"

Mina replies positively. Seeing there is no other option, She agrees to read one. And soon, she begins to like it. They read some fics for an hour. Their manager knocks and says the fan meeting is about to end. But Mina seems too eager for more fics. She asks Chaeyoung if she has been reading for a long time.

Chaeyoung says,"Ummm hmmm. Tzuyu introduced those fics to me. She knows a lot."

 

All the members enter their room. Everyone asks Mina,"You doing ok?"

Mina says, "Yes." Mina then calls Tzuyu and asks if she knows about more fanfics and other fun stuffs that the fans do. Tzuyu says, "I'll tell you when we reach home."

The whole journey, Mina is sitting between Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. After reaching home, Tzuyu shows her some fics. Mina sees the title and says, "Ehhh. This one sounds fun."

 

......And she becomes addicted to the fanfics. 

***

One day Mina asks Tzuyu, "Should I make a fic by myself ?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter