Y.O.U.

The Days Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAGS: nayeon, momo, haeju

 

This is not a love story.

Just my friend and I walking to a school together. Yeah, you know that I'm not even a student. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are, but not us. Actually, we are just bored. We wanna do something different. So we ask our manager to make a surprise event in a random school. The plan is we will visit 1-2 classes. I hope we will get 1 or 2 graders since I like younger kids. Ah, I like babies more tho...

My friend? She likes eating more. No, not eating kids hahaha! I mean she likes culinary. Meat is her favorite dish. Just like mine, actually. But this girl is different. When she eats, it's like she is in love with the food. She cares nothing but the food. It's like she is dating them. So romantic. So intimate. And so dumb as well kekeke~

Now here we are! I'm glad there are not many people in this neighborhood. Well, I like to meet some Onces on the street, but it will be bad if it's too crowded. Anyway, my friend gets into the school, following our manager. Manager Unnie says that there is already one class that we can "invade" haha... 

"Do you bring the chocolate?" Our manager asks.

"In my bag!" My friend answers.

"Why are you bringing a small backpack? It doesn't fit your tall body," I ask.

"I feel like a real student wearing this. Hehe..."

"Never go to school before?"

"Don't tease me........"

"There is no school in Japan?"

"Hush!"

 

We are walking to the class accompanied by one of the teachers. It's a beautiful lady. Looka like she is in her 30s. I think if she is younger, she can be a model. Her waist is so small for a teacher! She can be an idol too if she can sing. The teacher comes into the class to prepare her students. After a while, she asks us to come in. Whoaaa they are all so cute! So young. So innocent. Maybe so dumb as well, just like my friend. I tell that to her.

"You're dumb too, you know," She teases me back.

We talk to the kids. Introducing our self. Asking some questions to them. Singing some Twice songs too haha... Kids are so easy to control. They are so active too but listen to us well. It's always satisfying to tell my stories to the little kids. We can't talk anything with them!

"Who want a chocolaaaaaaate?" My friend asks.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter