Who?

The Days Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAGS: sana, momo, nayeon, haeju

 

"Ssshh.... Lower your voice, Honey," a boy warns her girlfriend while watching a movie. 

"Aaah why? I cannot see anything with this stupid hoodie on my head~" That girl has been annoyed for the same thing for a while now. She starts to tell what she really feels.

"Ssshhh! Remember, we cannot let people know you are here," The boy is whispering carefully. He looks calm, but inside, he is really afraid to get caught.

"I'm tired, Love......"

"I understand. But it will be a really big problem if they know that Minatozaki Sana, one of the Twice member, is dating her own fan secretly. You don't want to hear that from the media, right?" He speaks seriously.

"Aaang~ You make it sound so terrible," She is sulking. She makes a pout with . "But you are right, I don't want PD-nim to know that we are dating. Or even worse: the members."

"I know.... Just endure it, okay?" He looks at her and smile.

Sana giggles. Suddenly she kisses his cheek tenderly before hugging her arm and lays on his shoulder. "I really need you here. I need your love....."

***

Somewhere else another girl speaks loudly with foods still in his mouth."I CANNOT IMAGINE IF THE MEMBERS SEE WITH WHO I AM DOING RIGHT NOW HAHAHA!!!"

His secret boyfriend is shocked by that. "Omo don't speak too loud!"

"Oops... Sorry hehe..." That girl continues to eat. There are a lot of things she wants to tell, but there are still a lot of foods in front of her too. She doesn't waste her time not to finish her dish. For her, everything can wait except eating delicious food in a restaurant like this.

"I like you eat much like this. So cute," His boyfriend compliments here.

"You do?" She answers. Again, she forgets there are still foods in .

"Yeah... But to be honest, there is something I need to talk with you......"

"What is it?" She doesn't seem to care that much about what he's going to say.

"It's about our secret relationship, Momo," He looks hesitant to continue his sentence,"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter