Cliché

The Days Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAGS: nayeon, jeongyeon

 

"Hey, Jay!" Nayeon shouts to Jeongyeon who is reading a book on the sofa. She is bringing a box of lemon juice with her.

"Jay?" Jeongyeon makes a confused face.

"Yeah, for Jeongyeon! Ji-eut... Jay...."

"I get that. I mean, why you call me like that?"

"Nothing!"

"Aaand.... Why are you calling me?"

"Umm... Nothing. Hehe..." Nayeon says innocently.

"Hhh.... Okayyyyy......" Jeongyeon comes back to her book.

"Wanna try this?" Nayeon offers her drink.

"I don't want to drink from the same spot with your mouth."

"Huh, so mean!"

 

Nayeon sits beside her. Doesn't know what to do. She is wondering what Jeongyeon's reading. She looks kinda awkward at that time. Unfortunately, Nayeon becomes clumsy and drops the juice, makes the situation worse. Now the floor is wet. "Angg~ Sorry," she says quickly before Jeongyeon yells at her. After that, both of them end up wiping the floor with some tissues.

"Hhh... Why can't you just stay still just for one moment?"

"Haish! I'm really sorry."

"Bored, huh?"

She nods. 

"Okay, what do you want?"

Nayeon smiles. Both of them have a little conversation. They ask each other about what's going on. But Nayeon already knows everything about Jeongyeon, vice versa. Their chat doesn't go well. 

 

"Actually, I have this idea, Jeongyeon......." Nayeon says at one time.

"What is it?"

"Umm... How about we pretend to date each other? Let's do it for 100 days! Anyone who gives up before the 100th day will lose. The loser must grant a wish for the winner," Nayeon explains what comes on her mind excitingly. "What do you think?"

Jeongyeon gives her a lazy look. "Seriously?"

"What? What's wrong?"

"That's so cliche, Nayeon!"

"Huft! I know you won't li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter