I Don't Like Your Girlfriend

The Days Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAGS: michaeng, mochaeng, jeongyeon, suyeon, yoojung, doyeon, twicexwekimeki

 

"Why is it Mochaeng?

 

I'm not being weird, okay!? It's just.... Both of them are not even close. Chaeyoung gets excited easily on what that drowsy-look girl. That's weird. It's not bothering me if it's just a regular friendship. But holding hands all the time? Chatting online in the same room? Feeding each other? Wew, I don't even do that with her. Who am I now? She feels strange for me now........"

Jeongyeon is quiet for a while. She looks at her dongsaeng suspiciously. "You're jealous, aren't you?" She asks.

"What?? Noooo..! Haha... That's ridiculous," Mina denies.

"Sigh.... To be honest, I can't really understand your feeling. But I know what to do with that," Jeongyeon says confidently.

"What is it?"

"It's not what. But who......" Jeongyeon winks.

***

Mina is picked up by Jeongyeon to an outdoor basketball field. There are some girls playing there, including one super-tall girl. Mina is sure that girl is younger than or equal to Tzuyu, but she looks so much taller. She looks familiar hmm..... Mina whispers to herself.

Jeongyeon leaves Mina and approaches one of the girls who is sitting on the audience seats. She is wearing glasses, just like Jeongyeon. They greet each other. There is another girl with a big camera hanging around her neck. Both of them look pretty.... Are they idols? That glasses girl calls the tall girl on the field before follows Jeongyeon to walk back to Mina.

Now, three of them are in front of her. "Guys, this is Twice's Mina. Mina, these are Weki Meki."

"I'm Suyeon," the glasses girl says calmly.

"Heeeyyyy~ I'm Yoojung!" the camera girl says cheerfully.

"Do....Yeon....." the basketball girl says while still manage her breath.

"Hello all, my name is Mina. I've heard much about your group. So talented," she greets them politely. Now I remember that they are really idols.....

"By the way, Mina is a '97 liner. Same like you, right?" Jeongyeon asks Suyeon.

"Ah, true!"

"Oh hello, Unnie," Yoojung greets Mina again. She just smiles at her.

"Yoojung and Doyeon are younger than you," Suyeon explains, "By 2 years."

"Oh! As old as Dahyun then!" Jeongyeon asks.

"Not Dahyun......" Mina corrects her.

 

 

 

But Chaeyoung.......

***

Mina is having fun with Jeongyeon and 3 members of Weki Meki today. They go to an arcade and play some video games. Definitely, Mina's favorite activity! But she enjoys it not because of that, but also because her new friends are so unique. Suyeon is smart. She mostly helps her solves some puzzle in the games and makes the strategy. Mina understands why Jeongyeon, her genius Unnie, hangs out with her. Suyeon is also charismatic. Mina is amazed that this same-age chingu is the leader of the group. Reminds her of Jihyo...... Yoojung is so kind and cheerful. She is loud too, more like Dahyun. While Doyeon is just so pretty and tall. Mina is not surprised when they tell her that Doyeon is Weki Meki's visual. She looks so attractive indeed, even for Mina. She raises her head every time she wants to talk to Doyeon, just like when she is with Tzuyu. Ah, what am I thinking? They are not Twice! Kekeke.....

"I wonder what are the other Twice members doing right now?" Suyeon asks.

"Huh... Probably sleeping," Jeongyeon answers short.

Especially Momo...... Mina adds secretly.

"Actually, Unnie, I'm kinda curious about your dance leader, Momo Unnie," Yoojung says as if she just read Mina's mind. She is surprised to hear that.

"Momo? What do you want to know from her?" Mina asks friendly.

"What kind of person is she? I love dancing just like her!"

"Oh yeah, she is a dancing machine," Mina answers her, "She is not just the quickest in learning Twice's choreography, but she's doing it the best. She is caring too. Willing to teach the other members. You know, there is just something great with her. She is cute...... Attractive....... y..... Hot...... Aggressive...... She is kinda slow in thinking, but her gaze is...... Tempting! Oh, now I know why she likes her so much...................." Mina goes blank and makes the situation awkward.

"Umm..... Mina, can you accompany to a restroom NOW?" Jeongyeon breaks the ice as soon as she notices what's happening. Now she is worried about Mina. "Wait a minute, guys....!"

***

After playing at the arcade, they go to watch a movie as it's already planned. Ah, it's been a while since I watch anything. Usually, I only watch drama on TV with Nayeon, Tzuyu, and.... Chaeyoung. "What are you going to watch?" Mina asks to distract her own mind.

"Oh, this is a good movie, Unnie! The reviews on the internet are positive," Doyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter