Melted

The Days Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[!] Recommended playing Twice - Melting song while reading. Play and pause it depends on the lyrics.

It actually gets better if you read it twice. After knowing what's going on, listen to the song once again and imagine the story~ ;)

TAGS: angst, twice

 

It's crowded by Once's big applause.

 

I wave my hand, looking at their faces one by one. It is the time to say goodbye. Not just to our fans, but the members as well. Tomorrow Twice will have a long vacation. Everyone will come back to each home, except me. My parents are busy so they will just visit me for a couple days in the dorm. It's not a big problem tho. I'm fine. No one is in my house anyway. I think it's better to spend the days in the middle of the Seoul like this. I got a lot of pocket money. I've called some non-idol friends that can accompany me during our hiatus. It won't be a big deal. Except..... The fact that I will not see her starts the very next day.........

[MINA]

Every day, my time with you isn’t enough

I'm sad again today so I hide my heart

Stay with me a little more

I want to say it, but I can’t

I don't know why I'm like this. She is a girl. She is a friend! But why do I feel so attached to her? Every time I watch a romantic scene in a drama or listening to a love song, I visualize her face. Her smile... Her laugh... How care she is to me... It feels like I don't need anyone but her. She is enough for me. And looking at her packing her things makes me feel so terrible. We will be departed only for a few weeks, so why do I feel so sad?

[CHAEYOUNG]

More than anything else that you’ve seen

I wanna show you my heart

I hope somehow you just know that

I don’t expect anything else

Oh, baby...

"Unnie, do you still have my socks that you borrow for me?" Dahyun asks as entering Momo's room.

"Ah, right! Where did I store it again?" Momo is looking for it in her drawer. "Here it is!"

Dahyun takes it from her hand. "Thank you, Unnie."

"No, thank YOU, Dahyun-a!"

"Haha.. Right," She laughs awkwardly. Her business here is over. She also still has so many things to put into her suitcase. But somehow there is something that's holding her legs. She cannot leave. Instead, she is just standing there watching Momo busy with her clothes.

"Will you miss me, Dahyun?" Momo asks all of sudden.

"Wh... What?!" She is fluttered with that question.

"No one will bother you at home, right? Only your Unnies that know how to bully you properly haha~"

"Hahaha... Well, I'm glad I'm going back home soon. I will enjoy all the foods that I've been carving for."

"Oh, that's your plan? Enjoy it then!"

"Sure!"

"Hurry pack your stuff. You don't want to miss while coming back, right?"

"Don't worry, I won't!" Dahyun says before coming out of the room. Momo looks at her until her leaving........

[MOMO]

Are you waiting for me?

Do you miss me?

[DAHYUN]

I’m only thinking about what you like

What do I do?

Dahyun comes back to Momo's room. "Sorry, Unnie, forget to bring the socks. Hahaha!"

"Huh, what a clumsy girl."

"Hahaha!" Dahyun picks the socks that she left on Momo's room. On purpose....... 

[JIHYO]

Melt me, sweeter than ice cream

Baby, with your words, with your smile

Softly melt me, I’m only looking at you

Tell me that you love me

[NAYEON]

Melt me, sweeter than ice cream

I hear your voice

[JEONGYEON]

Be my butterfly that looks for a scented flower

What a beautiful morning!

I open the curtain of my room. I imagine people are walking around the city park. Some of them are exercising. The others have a breakfast in their home, getting ready to go to work. So peaceful. But, ah, that's Korea. Not Taiwan. It has been a week but I still miss Korea? Why can I just chill and enjoy my hol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter