Love Homework

The Days Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAGS: fluff, dahyun

 

Dahyun is always happy after praying in the church. She comes out with a bright smile, greeting the shining sun and the bright sky above her. After following Twice's tight schedule, visiting this place is like a little holiday for her. Getting close to God makes her feel peaceful and safe.

On her way to the parking lot, suddenly someone calls her name,"Dahyun-ssi, wait!"

She turns around and sees a boy is running towards her. He is tall, skinny, and really neat. His smile makes her heart beats a little bit faster. She usually doesn't really interested in boys, but this time is different.

"......Hello? Excuse me, Dahyun-ssi, can you hear me?"

"Oh oh I'm sorry. What is it?" Dahyun notices that he is showing a book to her. "A sign? Wait wait, I think I'm bringing a pen somewhere here," She says as she is checking her pockets. She sounds a little bit panic.

Dahyun's awkwardness makes him chuckle. "No, sorry I'm not asking for a sign. I just want to give you this bible. I believe it's yours."

"Oh..." She takes it and checks the front page of the book that shows her name. "Oh my God, thank you! Where do you find this?"

"It's on the chair where you sat earlier."

"I see...."

"Okay then, I think I should leave."

"Thank you once again!" Dahyun says before he sees that boy is leaving. She goes nervous as she is hesitant in doing what she is going to do. She thinks, maybe if it's today, the chance won't come back. 'Wait!"

That boy turns around to see her. "Yes?"

"What's your name?" She exclaims.

He smiles. 

***

And it's that simple.

Dahyun becomes closer to that boy. He really understands her, vice versa. He becomes her really good friend. A person that Dahyun haven't ever met before. He is not so much older than her. Dahyun wondered why she never saw him before and the reason is that he just moved to that neighborhood. It's indeed a peaceful place to live, she thinks. She only goes there because the church is not so crowded and she is safe from the media and fans. That boy says that his college is near the church. Sometimes Dahyun imagines if they went to college together. It would be nice if they could study in the same class or just simply worked on a homework together. 

Unfortunately, they always meet everytime only when she goes to the church. That means they seldom meet because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter