The Silent Scene

The Days Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAGS: mina, twice

 

Let's put Mina in.... the riverside! She is walking alone. The sky is orange. The wind is blowing her hair. So beautiful!

From her face, we know that she is thinking of something. She is FEELING something. Something sad, but she's smiling a little bit. No one knows anything yet, except God and herself.

Then Mina finds the stairs, she walks down, and sits right beside the river. A voice of a crow is heard from afar.

"I miss you," she says. But no one is there. Nope, she knows that no one can hear her, that's why she says it. She laughs at that idea and take a little rock beside her and throws it to the river. We focus on that stone to see that is bouncing perfectly. Mina feels relieved to know that she throws it well. It makes her feel better. Then Mina speaks again. "If only you are here...." She looks at another little rock she is going to throw. It's a familiar rock. She suddenly remembers a memory that she is dying to forget. But no one knows that painful memory yet. What we see it's just her backside. Her silhouette. Throwing the rock to the river.

Then flashback!

***

Jihyo smiles widely after explaining her idea. She is proud to herself. Mina, who is listening to her, cannot say anything. She is nodding to sign that she likes the idea.

"No no no!" Momo cuts her. "It's too sad! How about we make it into something like this......"

***

In the middle of the night, in the hall of an abandoned school, Mina is walking carefully. She is wearing a red-black Japanese school uniform. All she has now is a candle who cannot even illuminate her feets. Mina knows something is going to happen soon. She is super scared! She is biting her nails. But it's no use for her to scream. No one will help her. So she keeps walking, hoping that she can find the exit.

Suddenly a voice of a slammed door is heard behind her. She is surprised and automatically looks at her back. Unfortunately, it's so dark there. She cannot see anything. She knows squinting eyes won't help her sees better, so she continues to walk. After a while, she hears a quick squeak of a moved chair. The voice is closer this time. She checks around with her candle, but it's just nothing. At that point, she is thinking that maybe it was just her feeling. She doesn't know for sure.....

Then she walks again. Mina is passing an empty class this time. Through the window, she cannot see what's inside clearly because it's too dark. Mina keeps walking and.... She sees a reflection of a girl behind her from the window! She is afraid, but she needs to confirm it. She turns around and there is really a girl standing behind her. She is just standing still there. Her hair is messy, so is her white dress. The ghost doesn't do anything, but Mina feels like she is paralyzed. She cannot escape!

Then that girl slowly puts one of her fingers to the front of . It's really slow that makes Mina's heart beats so fast! "Ssshh......" That girl glances at the window. Mina checks what she is seeing and finds her own reflection. But then she quickly realizes that she is dead in that reflection! Mina is scared what she sees. Her candle is fallen. Mina looks at the ghost and shocked as she already in front of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter