But It's Only Her (2)

The Days Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAGS: tzuyu, haeju, chaeyoung, angst

 

Tzuyu likes her new dorm.

But she loses the rock-paper-scissors game so for one month she will sleep alone. Yes, their new dorm has 5 rooms now so there are only 2 people in one room. Tzuyu thought, ahh..... It will be so lonely. The room will be so spacious with only one person inside. I don't think I can sleep well.

I hope there will be someone who can accompany me.

***

"Tzuyuuuu....! Where are you?" Without answering, she directly comes to the one who's calling. It's in her room.

Tzuyu is surprised because that person is sitting on the floor. Alone. Crying. "Wha... What is wrong, Unnie?"

"Sana just called me uglyyyyyyy~" She whines.

"Wow, really? How can she do that?"

"I called her ugly fiiiiiiirst~"

"......"

"I was just joking, so why did she call me ugly baaaaack?!"

"I'm sure she was joking, Unnie," Tzuyu crouches and hugs her. "It's okay, you are not ugly."

"Am I not?"

"Of course not! You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I'm sure Once agrees with me too," She tries to calm her. It's just so bizarre that real tears come out of this Unnie's eyes just because of a lame joke. Tzuyu can't believe it.

"Aww.... You think so?" She asks again.

"Sure," Tzuyu tries to smile, encouraging her. Now she knows how to handle her. This is not her first time anyway.

"So, you think Sana is uglier than me?"

"Wow, Unnie, let's stop there! How about we come out of this room and find something to eat? I'm sure we can find something delicious in the refrigerator."

"Ah, okay....." She gets up as Tzuyu lifts her. Then both of them leave the room.

***

Tzuyu likes her new dorm.

But she thhought it wasn't fair to make someone slept alone. At last, as she has a roommate now ,Tzuyu doesn't feel lonely anymore. Now, every time she can't sleep, she has a light conversation with her Unnie. She can tell anything she wants and, vice versa, her Unnie has a lot of stories to tell as well. And those stories always sound epic. It's always dramatized! Tzuyu can't get bored of it. Her Unnie is indeed like that, so sentimental all the time. Her stories are wild, beyond what Tzuyu can imagine. Living with her is like being in a k-drama! Like a TV show that's always "to be continued".

***

"Sleeping late again, Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung asks as soon as she looks her same-age friend comes out of the room. She gives her a glass of water.

"Well, we have no schedule this morning, right?" Tzuyu answers her half-sleeping.

"But it's not healthy for you. You should come out and-"

"-and what?" Tzuyu cuts her. "Nothing to do, anyway!"

"Huh, at least you can hang out with us!?" She answers her. "I mean, look at you! It's already 10 am and your hair is still messed up, your body smells bad, and you're going to go to the kitchen directly, aren't you?"

"I'm not!" She yells as she is offended. "Don't tell me what to do..... Not this morning!"

Chaeyoung takes a deep breath. "I just worry about you. I've been watching, you know? Since we move to this new dorm, your lifestyle is changed. You used to be exercise every morning before breakfast. You used to be so careful with what you eat, but now what? Chips on the bed?! I asked you what was wrong but you said nothing. So yeah, of course I'm worried....."

Tzuyu pats Chaeyoung's head and smirks. "You worry too much about me. Ahh... I feel bad now." She takes the glass from Chaeyoung's hand harshly. "Fine, give me 5 minutes! I will take my toiletries and then take a shower." She says before going back to her room.

"Sorry, Tzuyu.... We are just missing you. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter