Doctor's Office

If Only

Minkyung and Nayoung headed to the office and were discussing about what has to be done by tomorrow. They both decided to ask for a transfer to the US, hoping that they would accept them as a doctor and a lawyer. Nayoung opened the door and the lights. The office was very clean and organized. Minkyung put her luggage next to Nayoung’s, while Nayoung jumped on the couch.

“Gosh I’m so tired.”

 

Minkyung smiled and went over to lay next to Nayoung on the couch. She backed hug Nayoung and said, “It’s cold~”

 

Nayoung opened her eyes and turns around. She saw Minkyung’s beautiful face in front of hers. She couldn’t stop staring for some reason. Nayoung didn’t know that Minkyung was this pretty. As Minkyung slowly opened her eyes, Nayoung quickly got up to change and grab a blanket.

 

“I’m going to change and grab some futons. You can sleep on the couch.”

 

Nayoung exits the room and tries to find some futons. Minkyung, on the other hand, smirked. She like seeing Nayoung panic. She decided to change and move some stuff. As Nayoung came back in, Minkyung was in the middle of putting her shirt on.

 

“A-Ah! I’m sorry!” Nayoung quickly closed the door.

 

Minkyung was smiling. As she finished changing, she opened the door.

 

“Do you not know how to knock Nayoungie?”

 

“W-well it is my office you know.”

 

Nayoung went inside the office and laid down the futon. As she was setting it up, Nayoung was pushed down onto the futon with Minkyung on top of her.

 

“Why were you so flustered to see me half Nayoungie? I mean we are both girls.”

“U-UH I don’t know. W-why are you on top of me?”

 

“So I can do this.”

 

Minkyung leans forward to Nayoung’s face. Nayoung closes her eyes tightly, but nothing happened. She heard Minkyung laughing at her.

 

“Hahahaha Nayoung, did you think I was going to kiss you?”

 

“W-What? No!”

 

“It sure looked like it.”

 

Minkyung got up and went to lay down on the couch. Nayoung was annoyed at how delusional she was becoming. She was internally screaming. Nayoung turned off the lights and went to sleep. As Minkyung turned around to see Nayoung fall asleep, she was smiling and laughing. She liked teasing Nayoung and she has been doing that for a while now. Minkyung fell asleep and knew that tomorrow was going to be a busy day.

 

~

 

“Did you get your ticket?”

 

“Yeah it’s right here.”

 

Minkyung and Nayoung are at the airport and are now heading to America. They got everything they needed and talked to their bosses. They both managed to transfer over to the US. It turns out there is a need for more doctors and lawyers over there. As they headed into the plane, Minkyung ran over to the window seat.

 

“Haha! I got the window seat!”

 

“Minkyung… you are such a kid.”

 

“Well I am younger than you.”

 

Nayoung gave her the “now you are using the age card” stare. It is true. Nayoung is older than Minkyung by a few years, but they dropped the formalities a long time ago. The plane was getting ready to fly off, so everyone needed to sit down and put on their seatbelts. When the plane took off, they were looking out the window. They realized that they are really leaving their home. Nayoung and Minkyung are saying goodbye to Korea. They are going to be starting their new lives in America.

 

“Are we going to be okay Minkyung?”

 

“Of course we will be.” Minkyung put her hand on top of Nayoung’s. “We have each other anyways right?”

 

Nayoung was staring at their hands and smiled. “Yup.”

 

As the plane was heading to their destination, Minkyung’s head was bobbling around. She was sleeping. Nayoung caught her head before it hit the side of the wall. She laid her head down on her shoulder so that it won’t move anymore.

 

“Gosh, you are such a kid.” Nayoung said while poking Minkyung’s cheeks.

 

“Unnie…” Minkyung whispered.

 

Nayoung’s heart fluttered as Minkyung said that. She hasn’t heard that in a long time from Minkyung. Nayoung smiled and continued to watch her movie. When the plane finally landed, Minkyung and Nayoung noticed people were staring at them. Their stunning visuals attracted many people. Some were secretly taking pictures as well. They did not know that there could be such beautiful people. As they were walking out, a guy tried to touch Minkyung’s . However, Nayoung saw it in the corner of her eye and literally grabbed his wrist and bent his arm.

 

“AHH AHH. LET GO!”

 

Nayoung put his arm behind his back and brought him down to the floor.

 

“Don’t ever do that again. Got that?”

 

Nayoung let’s go of the man and grabbed Minkyung’s hand. “Let’s go.”

 

Minkyung turned around to see the man that was on the floor and sticked her tongue out. Everyone was cheering for those girls. They were pretty and strong, a full package. As they were heading to the street, a limo came in front of them.

 

“Hello Ms. Kim and Ms. Lim. I was asked to bring you to our boss.”

 

“Did you come from the courthouse?” asked Minkyung.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Nayoung, let’s go.”

 

They both got into the car and they knew that this was going to be the start of their American lives.

 

(Also, just to mention, since these girls are doctors and lawyers, they were expected to know English, so speaking English was no problem for them)




Hiya! I am back with another story! I got some inspiration last night, so I was writing more. Minkyung went from innocent to aggressive real quick with Nayoung, am I right? Anyways thanks for reading this fanfiction guys. I appreciate it. Comment on what you think about how the story is going so far. Thank you. Bye~