Jealousy

If Only

“The plan is for you to ignore her. Make her feel what it is like to not have you around her. Then, once she realizes that she lost someone very important, then she will come running to back to you.”

 

“I don’t know about that.”

 

“Come on, it’s only temporarily anyways.”

 

“I don’t know dude. That’s risky, because I did tell her that I will wait.”

 

“I mean, if you really want to be with her soon, then I would go with it.”

 

“I’ll think about it, but for now, I’m going to buy a necklace.”

 

~

 

The four girls met up at a restaurant for dinner. They’ve been split into 2’s as they were shopping around. Nayoung and Minkyung still didn’t have the courage to talk to each other and they both notice it. Once they sat down, Nayoung’s friend from Korea walked by.

 

“Oh my gosh. Nayoung unnie? Is that you?”

 

“Kyulkyung?”

 

“NAYOUNG UNNIE!”

 

Nayoung got up and was hugged by fluffy Kyulkyung. They were hugging each other tight since it has been a long time they’ve seen each other.

 

“What are you doing here Kyulkyung? I thought you were in Korea.”

 

“Yeah, but I’m visiting here in America as a vacation. Vegas is my last stop before I go back home.”

 

“Oh I see.”

 

“Yeah, we should hang out before I leave! I haven’t seen in such a long time!”

 

“Yeah we should! I leave in a about a day or 2 so we can hang out.”

 

“Haha Yes!”

 

As Kyulkyung and Nayoung were talking and being all chummy with each other, Minkyung got super jealous and decided to proceed with Yebin’s plan. Starting from their dinner time, she ignored everything that Nayoung said.

 

“Minkyung, can you pass me that napkin please?” Nayoung asked.

 

Minkyung was continuing to eat her food. She ignored her bluntly.

 

“Minkyung. Minkyung!”

 

“Minkyung unnie, can I have a napkin please?” Sungyeon asks.

 

“Yeah, here you go.”

 

Nayoung at awe at what Minkyung was doing. She thought she was being immature at this point . Once they finished their meal, Minkyung grabbed her wallet for the check. They went to the front desk to pay.

 

“Uh, Nayoung, you can pay for yourself right? I’ll pay for Sungyeon and Yebin.”

 

Yebin and Sungyeon looked at each other and their eyes were huge as they realized that Minkyung was paying for their bill. Nayoung scoffed and waited to pay her share. While she was paying, Kyulkyung happened to pass by again and back hugged her.

 

“Nayoung unnie~”

 

“Oh Kyulkyung! Did you finish eating?”

 

“Mhmm. Are you going somewhere after this?”

 

“Not sure yet. Then do you want to hang out tomorrow? You seem kind of tired.”

 

“Yeah, we can.”

 

“Ok cool! I’ll call you.”

 

Minkyung again was just watching them two arranging their plans. She was annoyed and decided to go back to the hotel.

 

“Let’s go back to the hotel guys.”

 

“Okay.”



Back at the hotel, Nayoung and Minkyung totally ignored each other. Minkyung went to sleep right after she finished taking a shower. On the other hand, Nayoung was out in the balcony thinking about a lot of things, especially Minkyung.

 

~

 

It was morning and Minkyung saw that Nayoung wasn’t in the room anymore. She thought that she probably went out with Kyulkyung. Minkyung got ready and knocked on the younger ones’ door.

 

“Yes Unnie~” Sungyeon was still sleepy and so was Yebin. Minkyung went straight inside.

 

“Come on let’s go out. Today is our last day here.”

 

“But I want to sleep more unnie. Go play with Nayoung unnie then.”

 

“She isn’t in the room. She probably went out with her friend Kyulkyung.”

 

“Then go with the both of them. Ugh I’m going to back to sleep unnie.”

 

Sungyeon plopped onto her bed and fell back asleep. Minkyung, on the other hand just went back into her room. She didn’t know what to do, but then the morning if almost done, so she decided to go out by herself and go out shopping. As she was walking around, she coincidently found Nayoung and Kyulkyung together. They were hanging out and carrying loads of shopping bag. While they were walking around, Minkyung kept following them, or stalking them. Until Nayoung noticed someone was following her. Nayoung turned around and looked. Minkyung was freaking out because she didn’t want to get caught, until a stranger pulled her into an alley. The stranger’s hand was covering Minkyung’s mouth and keeping her still so no one would see them.

 

 

 

HI guys. sorry for the late update. School kills and ive been busy voting for pristin. Now that break is here, i will continue to update! Thank you for your patience.