Pain

If Only

Minkyung  was in shocked. She fell to the ground and cried. She was torn to pieces that her best friend, her love of the life, left her. Minkyung left herself on the ground the whole night, crying, thinking, and regretting. As everything was popping up to her mind, she thought to herself, “Did she really love me?”

 

Everything and anything pops up to her mind. Positive or negative, but the negative seems to be the dominating factor. Her hatred against Nayoung grew and was hurting her heart. Minkyung stayed on the ground the whole night.

 

~

 

The next day, Minkyung stayed in her house all cooped up. She didn’t eat breakfast, lunch or dinner. Just stayed in bed and slept the whole day. It was like this for a few days where her heart was still hurting and in pain. She wanted to get rid of everything away in her life because it was all consisted of Nayoung. Minkyung did everything for Nayoung, but Nayoung just threw her away, like she was trash.

 

Minkyung punched the wall a few times  because of her anger. Her hand was bleeding everything and every time, for only a second, she thought that Nayoung would be able to treat it for her, then she realized that she was gone.

 

~

 

Yebin and Sungyeon decided to visit Minkyung, because Yebin told her that Minkyung hasn’t been coming to work. When Sungyeon went to Yebin’s work to go together, she sees Yebin with a very beautiful, not to mention, y, woman. Sungyeon was basically checking her out. When Yebin sees Sungyeon, she grabbed her hand and introduced her to the beautiful woman.

 

“Sungyeon, meet our director, Ki Heehyun. Our former director retired a few weeks ago and we’ve been looking for another one to replace him. Heehyun just came from Korea.”

 

“Oh nice to meet you.”

 

“Nice to meet you too, Sungyeon.”

 

“I’m sorry to interrupt your conversation earlier, but Yebin, are we going to visit Minkyung now?”

 

“Oh yeah. Just let me grab my stuff.”

 

“Minkyung?” Heehyun asked.

 

“Oh she is one of the lawyers that are missing right now. She is also one of our good friends.”

 

“Hmm. If you don’t mind, would you let me join you guys and visit her?”

 

Sungyeon and Yebin looked at each other. “Uhm yeah sure.”