Chapter Seven

Unexplainable: Season I

It has been a long, but anticipating comeback for BigHit as they finish the boys' final promotion performance.  So, within a few days Bangtan will get a week off to catch their breath since it Chueok.  Some of the band members have not left the dorm yet so they'll have time to hang out with friends before going away for their hometowns. Taehyung moans in agony, desperate for fellow human interaction rather than just Hoseok and Jin. "Hyung! Hyunnngg!! I'm really bored. Let's go out!!!"

He wriggled his whole body all over the hardwood floor whining for his Hyung's attention, from the couch, Hoseok throws a pillow at Taehyung to hush him from making any further annoying noise, "YA!Stop it, please!!  The dancer places cushions on each side of his ears trying to blank out the noise. Jin comes out laughing at his younger members teasing each other, Hoseok had enough and plunges himself onto the young wild 'puppy.'

They wrestled until Jin spoke up, "How about we find something to eat?  I'll ask some friends if they want to get together." Taiyuan chokes as Hoseok locks him down on the earth. 

 He abruptly felt adrenaline through his body enough to pull the older hyung off of his back and gasp in excitement, Junghee noona? 
 Jin giggles at Taehyung's cute response.

"Junghee noona."


The three arrived at Isle's Cat Cafe, which has recently opened at the same time as BTS set their comeback.  There are lots of cats and kittens running, walking, and sleeping in the shop.  The boys were greeted by many cats at the front door, pressing their bodies against their legs, meowing for attention. They were taken back by how cute the shop was dectorated and built, they squeal as they continue to look around the rooms. Sandeul spotted them, "Ya, here!" he waved them to come by the window.

"Hey!" Jin and the other two boys make their way to the table,  "Did you wait long?" Sandeul shakes his head. They manage to squeeze by Sandeul without bothering the couple sitting next to them. Hoseok placed the tray in the middle of everyone, "Is Junghee coming?" Taehyung looks around like he's searching for somebody. A pout emerges onto the young's face as Junghee is no where to be seen. 

Sandeul takes a sip of his cold iced Americano, "She said she'll be running late." The boys nod as they proceed to talk among each other. Jin felt his handphone buzzed and slyly texted his girlfriend.

image    image 

Later on, Taehyung looked out the clear glass window and observed a female silhouette walking by, he taps the glass to get his noona’s attention.  Junghee stopped in her direction to discover a familiar face, automatically waving at the boy. He jumps out of his seat to happily greet her at the counter.  Junghee eventually enters the coffee shop after long hours of dance practice. She sweetly pats his head as they talk while the sever takes Junghee’s order, “I’ll have the Hot Chocolate in small cup, please.” The youngster gives her a hot pack to keep her hands warm while awaiting for her drink. “Ah, thank you.” Junghee grabs her cup of warm and creamy chocolate, heading near the boys’ table.

Junghee sat near the dancer, “Sorry, I’m late. I had a long session of dance practice getting ready for our concert.” She smiles and high fives the rest of the group. 

All of the boys understood, nodding in agreement of silence that an idol’s life is tiring at times. “Noona, when is the concert? The girl giggles as she suspects the boy wanting something. 

"Wae? You want tickets to see it, right?” Hoseok sarcastically denies and pretends not be interested, but passing on small hand gestures stating the opposite.


I'll correct the text later, my shoulders are killing me. Long day at work...