Chapter Six

Unexplainable: Season I


Jin gazes his eyes along the necklace, smiling brightly, "This is what love is." He set the jewelry on top of his dresser as he slid into his black suit attire, his white silk shirt flows across his bold shoulders, gentle lines around the waist, it blends comfortably with the perfect inverted black satin lapels of the suit, the arms at the perfect length, plenty of space to hold his girlfriend.

The worldwide handsome singer strides through the town and stopped at the nearest flower shop to pick up a bouquet of light pink tinted Hibiscus to match well with the necklace. Jin halts at the glass window once more time to make everything perfect.  He smiles, and walks towards to Areum's door, pressing the doorbell, "Areum-ah. It's oppa! " making sweet expressions through the small hole for Areum to see.

She comes out of the doorway, Jin blushes as he sees her, "Oppa, how do I look? Cute? Pretty?" The boy glances as Areum twirls around showing her outfit; she rose flared pleated skirt folds at the hemline and her tight white long sleeve ruffled shirt full tucked showing the shape of her waist.

"You look..." She leans her head anticipating for Jin's answer. "Beautiful." A smile popped out of arms, face, she links her arm within his as they walked toward to the fancy restaurant that Jin reserved for tonight. The waiter guides them to their table, Jin pulls out the chair for Areum.  She looks away towards the ocean where the sunset is just breath taking, Areum stares at Jin suspiciously, "What?" He chuckles, the waiter comes back with the best Cabernet Sauvignon wine pouring the red colored liquid into the wine glasses. "Ha-ha, alright.  I reserved the best table with the best view and the best wine to celebrate this exceptional night."

Time Skip

The couple walks along the beach, the soft sand touching their feet, and listening to the ocean music-soothing sounds of waves conducting as a lullaby. Jin pauses leaving Areum few steps in front of him, she turns to him looking at him with caring eyes, the boy pulls out the small black rectangle box of his pocket, unfolding it, revealing the necklace inside. Areum gasps and slowly walk into Jin's direction standing face to face. She's unable to move her eyes away from the necklace. Jin smiles, "This is for you." he puts the jewelry around her neck and she turns back to him.

"Oppa." She sets her fingers onto the bow shape necklace, feeling its texture. "It's beautiful."

"Like you." Areum smiles and tightly hugs Jin. 

"Thank you."