Extra Story #2

Unexplainable: Season I

Story #2 

This happened at the time when BTS promoted ‘Spring Day.”

It has been weeks since Junghee publicly announced that she has depression. The girls have returned after their long hiatus, stronger and closer than ever. They were overwhelmed, especially Junghee by ST☆RS love and support. The album got an all-kill rating. On their last day of promoting their singles, the fans gave a gift for their favorite leader, when the host shouts that 4MOONS have won another win, a video behind the group of idols start playing, showing pictures and clips of Junghee and other members with caring words below. She shocked to hear her fans shout her name, they screamed “Don’t cry!” over and over.

She turns around showing her back wanting not to show her fans herself crying. Hana tightly holds her member as she pats her and giving comforting words. Junghee puts her head on Hana’s shoulder as she cries. Other members tears up as they stand in awe of their fan’s love. BTS were standing behind 4MOONS and Jin caresses his friend’s head, “Congrats.” smiling at her. Junghee calmed down and bowed down to her hoobaes and fans. 4MOONS started their encore finishing song. They tried to sing, but their emotions took over. All they can do is to bow down to their ST☆RS, grateful for them.

Story #3

Months have passed, Junghee has been doing much better than how it started. Fans from Korea and international showed their love & support to the girls. One day, when they have ‘The Lunar Section’ (like BTS Run and Gayo mixed together) they were answering questions and talking to the fans. Everything was going good until hate comments coming fast through the chat. 

She’s faking it. 

Hul, SM has to make up a story to keep this group trending…

How can you fake at something that is real…

Stop lying…

Some kind comments try to block her from reading by commenting faster and more.

Unnie, I love you!

4MOONS jjang!

Junghee-ah, don’t listen. You guys are great!

Her smile quickly turns upside down as she tries to not to show the fans. The second oldest gets upset and angry as she shows her disappointment to the so called “fans”.

Junghee walks out the screen and crunched down crying. Their close staff of stylists unnies comes to comfort her as the members say sharp and harsh but firmly polite words. The maknae walks to hug her leader. Taemi eventually follows. Hana asks to cut the filming, to pause it for a while. The girls continue to film The Lunar Section without Junghee as she watches her members at the side.


So it has been really ty for her. But they had another comeback before BTS DNA promotions. And their company for once took action against the haters. Junghee’s depression have been better and she not so shaken anymore. She’s stronger than ever.