Chapter Sixteen

Unexplainable: Season I

tumblr_p05f2wiTOG1siawtxo1_1280.jpg

Junghee waltz down over to the entrance cracking the door open, revealing her members standing still with bags filled with junk food, “What’s going on?” blankly staring at the overflowing snacks.

Soyul giggles as she picked up a bag of chips that has fallen due to the vast amount of items.  “We come with hugs and cuddles to comfort you.”

“And food.” Taemi pitches in, pinching up her bags to her face towards Junghee.

She moved away, letting the maknae line inside of her apartment, Hana halt in front of Junghee before entering into the building, “I told them few, FEW snacks. ” shaking her head as she walks in. Junghee chuckles at Hana’s unamused expression shutting the door.  Everybody goes to the kitchen, placing all of the points on the table, the house owner is taken back by how much food there is. She looks at her fellow member, “I know. I know.” repeatedly sighing.  Taemi walks ahead to the fridge to put the refrigerated food back into the frigid climate.

Junghee gasped, covering with both hands after seeing Soyul pulling out the large yellow tub of cookie dough, “Hehehehe. Let the party start!!” letting her excitement take over.  She removes the plastic back and smell the delicious aroma ready to stab her spoon into the tub, Hana quickly grabs the container seconds before her spoon touches, “I let you buy it, but I’m not letting you eating it out of the tub!  None of us are going sick at this party.” Soyul glares at the older female as Hana hands the maknae a cookie tray.

“Grrr..” Junghee laughs, feeling a lot better thanks to her lovely members making her forget the whole issue even it’s a short time.

“You guys are ridiculous. I love you.” Hana back hugs Junghee and lays her chin on her shoulder.

“We are here for you unnie.” Tears steams down on Junghee’s face as she breaks down, all three members embrace their leader, hugging her so tightly, never letting go.


Midnight had fallen, now the light has dimmed as time has gone by. Bodies wrapped in fleece blankets, heat radiated from the soft fabric as the girls rearranged their figures down on the gray sofa bed, their heads moved up just at the right angle on the padded back. Junghee’s family room have been demolished since the members arrived, shoes; shattered by the entry, snacks covered the whole kitchen table, movies placed all over at the feet of the couch.

“It looks like we haven’t even created a dent.” Taemi looks over her shoulder at the table that could not be seen as it’s crowded by junk food. The rest of the girls twirled their heads in sync, eyeing the mess. Hana sits up glaring at the main culprits, the two slanted their bodies down deeper into the blankets covering their heads, attempting to avert their eyes to Hana.  They could feel her intense glare through the roadblock of the blanket.

“Any ways, on a serious note. Has the company allowed you to write a letter?” She switches her eyes on Junghee.

“I went in person to talk to the company with Chulsoon oppa and they haven’t given us permission yet to do so. In that case, I’m still waiting.”

“Why haven’t they? You should be allowed to say your side. Especially when it’s the obvious truth.” Taemi pops her head out of the covers, resting close to Junghee as she caressed her hair.

“I don’t know.” Mumming sounds suddenly chattered from the covers.

“Soyul, we can hear you. Come out.” Hana yanks the blanket from the maknae’sface.

“Do you have something in mind just in case?”

“I do, but it’s totally messed up.  I have to organize the sections so it’ll be readable.”

“SM has been ty lately, huh?” All of the girls growled in agreement.

“Let’s hope it’ll be shortly dealt with. ”