Chapter One

Unexplainable: Season I


The hours of the day pass by while the 4Moons members dance away song after song, finally the choreographer stops the music and the girls dropped to the floor exhausted.  One of the girls’ managers walked in as they lay down the bodies, panting heavily trying to grab their breath. They’re told that two of them have a filming schedule at Hello Counselor.  “The company haven’t yet settled on which two to send, so you’ll have a small break before heading back.” The two oldest lifts their backs up from the dance floor and gazed at each other, knowing it’ll going to be the two of them.

Junghee stands up last minute to go to the office, she sits at one of the desks and logs into the computer. Checking the news whilst she has little time left.  A picture of Jin pops up, she scans the article was shocked to read that he had gotten a girlfriend, “What?” Junghee talks to herself while she explores some more proof before texting her friend. “Hul…” She takes her phone out of her black sporty shorts and went straight texting to the Bangtan boy.

 

                                 image                                               image

 

Jin smiles as he stops his conversation with Junghee, feeling relieved that his best friend supports his grand news.  After a few seconds, Jin got a text from his girlfriend, his grin got bigger as he responded back. He walks into the living room where the maknae line resides the most of the time when they’re not working and lunges himself on the couch behind Jungkook and Taehyung.  Guns, shooting, feet running forward and backwards, buttons being pushed over and o'er, and screaming while the two gamers play along, Jin laughs as he continues to speak with his girlfriend. Taehyung hears his hyung is giggling the background and pauses the game. “HEY!!” Jungkook yells at Taehyung, he set his finger onto Jungkook’s mouth shushing him.

“Hyung?” Taehyung turns his body towards Jin, the maknae sighs in frustration as he awaits for player two.

“Uh.” Jin’s eyes are glued to the minuscule screen.

“Are you talking to Junghee-noona?” The youngster asked while waiting for minute for Jin to reply. 

“Ah, no. I’m talking to Areum.” Namjoon walks into the kitchen and glances over the living room, seeing the what’s commotion outside his doorway.

“Have you told Junghee-noona yet?” Namjoon resets the subject. The oldest chuckles as he sets his phone down.

“Actually, it seems that it missed from my mind and forgot to tell her, but Junghee found out online and texted me congrats. So, it’s all good.” The maknae line nodded their heads and Jungkook & Taehyung return playing their game. 

“It’s nice to hear noona support you and Areum-noona.” Jimin jumps into the conversation.

“Me too.” Jin and Jimin turned to take in the game.