Extra Story #1

Unexplainable: Season I

 

I wanted to let you know how deep the character’s depression is and this will help with the future chapters. These will be uploaded early…like today & now. LOL


image

 

Full Name: Cho Junghee

Born: June 4, 1992

City: Seoul

Position: Leader of the group. Singer & Main Rapper

After many years being stressed by overworking with their schedule, she broke down. In last October, she had enough, enough to her boiling point to scream at her mother while the group was on a break.  Junghee bends down on her knees breaking into tears, unable to control her emotions, the wall she had ramped up over the years had finally crumbled down. Crumbled into pieces, she lost herself. Junghee had no longer strength to keep pretending she’s okay. The power of faking it strained her to her breakdown. {This part is real, happened to me}


Story #1

After telling the company, 4MOONS halt the group’s activities to focus on the leader’s health- physically and mentally. Junghee temporarily left her role on Running Man and many others. On the 295 episode of Running Man, the members saw that their youngest maknae is not with them. Ji Hyo was the obvious to notice by the staff and Running Man family. When it was time for the members to talk one on one with each other, everybody finished talking, the main pd told them to take a seat in front of the screen.  They feel emotional and does not know what’s going on. 

They sit down in their chairs and the video started to play, Running Man members are shocked to see Junghee sitting there.“Junghee!”

“It’s Junghee.”

“What’s going on?”

“Why is she there?”

“Junghee, we missed you!” The PD told them to listen to the video.

“Hello my Running Man family.” She already chokes up as she just began to talk. 

“You might be wondering why I haven’t been with you lately, I have something to tell you.” The group and even the staff focused their eyes on the television screen.

With tears flowing down her cheeks, she continued. “I regret that I haven’t yet to tell you that I have depression. And I’m sorry to give you my responsibilities onto you.” Jihyo cries as the video plays. Quietness surrounds the area.

 “When PD Oppa told me what this week’s episode was, I thought it was the right timing to tell you. I’m sorry to not being with you. I assumed you’ve talked to each other and I’m going to take my time to talk about each member.” 

She wipes the on going tears off of her face, no ending of water flowing down.

Jaesuk oppa and Seokjin oppa, thank you for being my father figure along the show and taking care of me. You showed me ways of life, showing me that if you two can do it, then I can do it as well.”

“Jongkook oppa, thank you for being my strong tiger” She giggles. everyone laughs along. “You protected me from any harm that the world offers.” 

“Gary oppa and HaHa oppa, you silly babos.” Everyone burts out laughter. “Thank you for making me laugh even when sometimes I felt tired and did not want to work.”

“Kwangsoo oppa. The maknae line of Running Man, small! big! cross!” Kwangsoo smiles at the screen. “Although we are the maknaes, thank you for taking your time, you always take care of me, giving me whatever necessary.”

Lastly, Jihyo unnie.” She breaks down into tears. “I knew it! I was going to meltdown at the end.” Everybody smiles and wipes their tears while Jihyo cries along Junghee. She had to take a moment to calm down, “Unnie, thank you..” Struggling to use words, nothing comes out except tears. “Thank you for taking care of me like I was your little sister. Hugging me and holding me close to your heart. I’m sorry that I haven’t been replying your texts, when I haven’t had the heart.” 

To the Running Man Staff.” The staff did not expect to hear a section of them. “Thank you for working with me, a child who sometimes get tired, and upset and wild behind the tapes. Thank you for working hard.” 

“I wanted to say more, but knowing me that I’ll break down again. Thank you and love you all. I’ll see you soon. Saranghae.” The video slows downs in slow motion as Junghee gives hand hearts. The area is filled with silence, the only noise is flickering is the burning bonfire. 

The members and the staff got their stuff together to finish the show. The closed the show with kind words to each other and to missing member. 

**Junghee, returns to Running Man. The episode where BTS were invited.**