Chapter Nineteen

Unexplainable: Season I

 

tumblr_p0l3u5O3AF1siawtxo1_1280.jpg

The remainder member had made to the dance studio of their company, he arrived at the door, turning the knob as the door opens he sees some of s sitting around waiting for him.

“Hyung, you’re here?” Jimin’s voice shake as he hugs Jin as he comes in the room. Everyone was still restrained, their eyes, shifting to the side or glued to the floor to avert looking at him.

Yoongi hits Namjoon at the knee to be the spoke person for the group, “Jin-Hyung, don’t you come here.” he pats the seat next to him on the brown leather couch. 

“What’s wrong? Is everything alright??” Jin observes the member’s unchanging expression.

“Ah..we haven’t been very truthful to you.” Namjoon places his elbows on his knees while staring at Jin confessing their lies. 

“Ya! Now what did you break?!” The maknae line burst into laughter as they attempt to hold back their smile. 

Namjoon glances side to side wiggling his hands, “No, it’s not me! I haven't broken anything this time around!!”

“Yet.” Jungkook continue to tease their leader with his same old joke.  Nerves were getting really high, Yoongi clears his throat to change the atmosphere back to serious.

“It’s about your relationship with that girl.” Youngish cold attitude could turn off the air. 

“What do you mean? And that girl has a name.” Jin replied with stern tone, disliking Yoongi’s tone.

“Yeah, .”

“You know what?! I don’t like it how you treat Areum!!”

“Like you don’t know how she treats noona!!” Taehyung yells back having none of this. Jin chuckles, finally realizing what’s going on as he shakes his head in disappointment. 

“This is it. This is why you called me for. You're all jerks.” He looks angrily at each member, Namjoon exhales as he watches the scene goes south. 

“Hyung. You haven’t seen how Areum treats Junghee-noona, you barely hang out with her since she’s busy with her schedule-“

“And once you do find time to hang out, Areum-noona acts out.” Taehyung finished Namjoon’s sentence.

“Taehyung-” Jin was cut off again by Jungkook.

“It happens when you’re not in the room and once noona was over, she changed her attitude toward her and acts rude to noona.”

“Yeah, I have no idea how Junghee-noona kept her composure from say anything back.” Hoseok chimes in.

“Do you really think that noona is that person to meddle into your relationship?” Taehyung is hurt by discovering how wrong Jin is. 

“If you don’t believe them then believe me. When you were together in the dorm watching tv, so freaking loud, I couldn’t take my nap!”

“Ahem!” Namjoon stops Yoongi stating useless things.

“Anyway, I had to walk out of my room-thanks to you.” Unamused, not surprised the eldest continue to listen.  “She was uttering to someone on the phone and her words were not ladylike. Areum was cursing about noona behind your back. It seems like she was planning something. You should ask Areum and her sloppy friend what were they doing that day.” Jin was stunned by everybody’s voice about his girlfriend. He started to rethink the relationship with Areum. 

“Before I left home back to Daegu, I text messaged Junghee-noona wishing her an early Chuseok. She said that 4MOONS was going to spend the night at her place celebrating Chuseok with the other noonas before they head home for the holiday.”

After the heated session, Jin decided to leave to think upon the new information he simply heard. He comes up to the conclusion that he should confront Areum, not wanting it to be true.