Chapter Five

Unexplainable: Season I

 

tumblr_owtmq45JaT1siawtxo2_1280.jpg                    tumblr_owtmq45JaT1siawtxo3_1280.jpg

 

Namjoon throws his phone of frustration onto his pillow while he loudly sighs after finishing texting with each other. He runs his hands through his hair, the deep measure of guilt runs through his mind as he drops them on his knees; shaking his head, feeling bad to lie to Jin how differently, he thinks of Areum, and even more it hurt him that he inspects something is off.

 Jungkook comes back from Jimin’s room and see Namjoon all stressed, “Did you break something?” The leader chortle a laugh as the maknae enters the room. 

“Yah, I haven’t broken anything lately.” 

“Yet.” Jungkook grins as he teases his hyung. “So, what’s with the long face, hyung?” 

“It’s not-“ 

“If it’s about Jin hyung and that girl, I’m in.” Jungkook stares back to Namjoon with a fixed expression. 

“Jungkook…” “You said it yourself, hyung. There’s something going on with Areum noona and we stimulated to do something before Jin Hyung gets any more hurt.” 

“You’re right, he’s in deep, but we haven’t seen him this happy since his last relationship. We can’t exactly go in without a plan and even proof. Jin will be hurt -” 

“Hyung will hurt either way if we don’t stop it.” Namjoon stopped for a minute before nodding to Jungkook’s proposition. 

“Arrso, but we need more accomplices.”


 Bighit announces that BTS is making a comeback on September 18, army flooded the news all over the world, proving their love and excitement for the boys’ return. It has been a few months since the boys were allowed to the outside world. Months of learning and perfecting the choreography, and on the other days filming scenes for music videos. The boys are taken back from all of the stress and hype for the comeback except for Jin. During this time, there is no trace of discomfort since arm has been coming to visit him and the boys everyday. Jin is over heels with Areum. 

 Today is a very special day. The day since Jin’s relationship was stated to the public. The two have been going steady for five months, meaning it’s their 152 days; anniversary, so before the promotions start Jin wanted to get a special gift for his girlfriend. He drags the six members to the mall to pick out something for Areum, strolling through many sections of jewelry; Jin founds a necklace bow shaped with light pink colors glimmering in the light. 

“Perfect.”