Chapter Four

Unexplainable: Season I

The group decided to return to the dormitory, some of the members went to their rooms and others had to go. Jin, Areum, Moonbyul, Jungkook, and Namjoon are chatting among each other conducting into their conversations. Jin pulls Areum to the side, "So, what do you think of my friends?" Indictating while he awaits for her answer. The two of them are too into their own world they don't notice that Moonbyul is listening while they speak. 

“They seem really nice. I like them all.” Areum replies as she lays her hand on Jin’s cheek. “Oppa, how close are you with unnie?” Jin tilts his head as he’s thrown by her question.

“Wae?”

“I merely don’t like seeing her close to you… you’re my boyfriend.”

Jin chuckles and holds onto Areum’s hands, “She’s only a good friend, you have nothing to worry about.” He moves aside Areum and shouts to the group, “About me getting snacks?  You guys can pick the film.” As he walks out the doorway, he kisses against Areum’s cheek.

“So…we Bangtan doesn’t have much, but it’s something.” Namjoon gathers all of the movies that have in the house, setting them side by side to each other showing the group what to pick.

Moonbyul chortle a laugh as she sees only three movies, “Really? The great Bangtan has only three movies..”

“It’s a miracle that there’s three.” Jungkook spoke as he sits in the nook of the couch distancing himself from the girls.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Later that night, Junghee drives to SM Entertainment to dance. Loud upbeat music blasting through the surround system as Junghee’s body grooves on its own to the rhythm as she creates moves for her video.

Everybody that worked in SM Entertainment had left to go home, giving Junghee the aspect that she’s the only one left in the building. The motion of her feet sways along the music not missing one beat. 

Sweat glancing down onto her whole body, hair coming loose, and her arms and legs tensed up as she twists up the last dance move. She got a text from Moonbyul, breathing heavily, she sits on the ground to steady her breath.

 

     tumblr_owe6lzPm3I1siawtxo2_1280.jpg      tumblr_owe6lzPm3I1siawtxo3_1280.jpg      tumblr_owe6lzPm3I1siawtxo4_1280.jpg

She puts her phone down and stretches her legs to continue to dance the night away, perfecting the choreography.