Chapter Two

Unexplainable: Season I


It has been a couple of days since Bighit confirms the relationship of Bangtan’s Jin and his girl. Everything is operating smoothly, most of the armys are happy and excited that their idol has found someone and Jin and Areum’s feelings about each other is going strong. Like any other day of an idol’s life, there are chaotic packed schedules and not much of breaks in between, but today Bighit decided to allow the boys to take a breather since the paparazzi and news reporters have been hung up on the scandalous news.

Jin takes a bowl of the kitchen cabinet and places it upon the counter, moving toward the fridge to get milk for his cereal. He grabs the cereal next to the fridge and closes the door, pouring his milk into the bowl of food grain mix. Jin stands as he takes into of his phone-messaging if his friends are free.

 

                     image           image         

                                                                              image

 

The sun sets down a bit as it was nearly 3:30 PM. Sandal and Moonbyul have arrived ahead of time and was hanging out with BTS and Areum. Junghee rushes after Hello Counselor had ended after a long sitting. “I hope I’m not too late.” She looks at her phone, seeing no notifications on her screen. The car stops onto the curb and she leaps out and quickly walked over to the entrance. The 4Moon member waited in silence as the elevator dings after each number, Junghee moves forward to the dorm of BTS and presses the bell.

Jimin hears as the intercom loudly alerting them, he walks over to see Junghee standing in the hallway.

 “Hyung, noona is here!” Jin gets up from the sofa and opens the door. 

“Annyeong.” Junghee greeted Jin and Jimin as she slips from shoes to slippers.  She takes her mask away and runs to give Moonbyul a hug. “Moonie!” The girls giggle as they proceed to hug. Sandeul gives Junghee a high five, Junghee turns and bows to greet Areum. “It’s nice to finally meet you, Areum-sshi.” 

Areum smiles as they shake hands, “Unnie, you’re older than me, just call me by my name.” Junghee nods.

“Now that everybody met Areum, what shall we do today?” Jin looks over the whole group. “Any suggestions?”

Yoongi walks out the living room, muttering in a deep voice, “Sleep.” leaving everybody laughing.